Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Shirley Ghostman

2l9qz2h.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,109 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

JaneD33 wrote: »
    Has anyone got a number for Gina Please, i heard she is amazing.

I went to see Debbie Gaby Barker and she was so good, names dates ect, the only thing is she has a 3 year waiting list :(

1) I'm in the wrong game

2) Does she pay tax on all this income?

NIMAN wrote: »
    1) I'm in the wrong game

2) Does she pay tax on all this income?

You'd have to give people information that's not available on social media or through old fashioned social engineering techniques. If you were just cold-reading, you wouldn't have a three year waiting list.

Seanachai wrote: »
    You'd have to give people information that's not available on social media or through old fashioned social engineering techniques. If you were just cold-reading, you wouldn't have a three year waiting list.

So do you think she isn't just cold reading?
    Do you actually think she is conversing with dead people?

Maybe she is just a very accomplished cold reader?

NIMAN wrote: »
    So do you think she isn't just cold reading?
    Do you actually think she is conversing with dead people?

Maybe she is just a very accomplished cold reader?

It's always possible, I'd have to visit her to verify it myself, but I don't discount the possibility that it's genuine straight off the bat. Generally if somebody is in this high demand, people have gotten good results.

There's an argument in paranormal research that some people can retrieve information that's local to the subject and they are not actually channeling as in communicating with the spirit of the deceased. If you're very skeptical about this kind of thing there is researcher called Anthony Peake who is very methodical about his work and backs it up with scientific studies.

http://skeptiko.com/anthony-peake-near-death-experiences-versus-actual-death/

Then there's always visiting a medium and seeing if the information they give you is vague or specific to yourself, I will admit though finding a good one is pretty difficult.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 xarragh

OK so, I can vouch for the ability but im not complete on the divide between 'feeling' and 'perception' when approaching that particular intention to mediumship for another (where handing of money is required). On the next level would be 'feeling the truth' and 'perception from familiarity'. On the side of whom seeks the mediumship, there is the question of the level of acceptance for either a 'longing for things to make sense' to 'a longing to feel a truth that will make no sense'. Between the two variables (the medium and the seeker), the truth can only come to light if there is a mutual respect and loving acknowledgment of gratitude before commencement of the session. So when the session is over the seeker will, 1. unconsciously change in some form or manner or 2. head off in denial of the message because either it does not make sense or they misinterpret the message leading them into a cognitive dissonance.

you are a direct threat to the message you will receive and if you are not open to it then then dont go. If you are completely open to it chances are you are already on the path but are stuck. You can mark on a calendar a day in the future, saying on this day, i will be ready to hear the truth. We are all capable of mediumship. Take a hundred out of one pocket, tell yourself you want the truth about [insert issue] and put the money into the other pocket. Feel the value of how much you want to know.

Whats the issue? trusting people who let you down. so allow yourself to be angry at all those who let you down. Then feel about all those who trusted you and you let them down. Key might be, EXPECTATION (input), Manipulation (process)& control (output). Only then will you understand and Know who is BS and who isn't.

The best psychic i know is myself. Translating the messages can be tricky because if someone is looking for a change that the medium is in denial of in their own life, the message will come out jiberish. the medium may unconsciously block it or misrepresent it. I will be honest when that happens. I had to get used to getting embarrassed myself during a reading.

I'm happy to share a reading for you all. I got an image of a tin of beans, I loved to have beans in my dinner when i was young but that was one of few requests i was granted as a child. when i got beans with my dinner i feel grateful to the provider and felt i was receiving love in the action. So, feel grateful before you do anything or receive anything whether good or bad. Because the more grateful you are more they will feel the affect the action has upon you. remember, you can look sad when receiving a gift. Dont be manipulated to pretend to be happy if what you receive is pain and don't blame the medium if you are addicted to only feeling good.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

Kazohaz wrote: »
    Hi. Can anyone pm me Bernie stokes contact details, I hear she is brilliant, have never been to a medium and would like not my first experience to turn me off them altogether.

It's not a psychic that you need!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

JaneD33 wrote: »
    Has anyone got a number for Gina Please, i heard she is amazing.

I went to see Debbie Gaby Barker and she was so good, names dates ect, the only thing is she has a 3 year waiting list :(

Hi Jane, I just contacted Debbie for an apt. Can you tell us more about your reading?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 simpletruth

Best I've been to were Marjorie in Clondalkin & Joe Gough.

Worst by far were Alice Burke and Trish Doyle in the South East. Both cold readers in my view as I've been to both and been sorely disappointed.

It's always possible, I'd have to visit her to verify it myself, but I don't discount the possibility that it's genuine straight off the bat. Generally if somebody is in this high demand, people have gotten good results.

There's an argument in paranormal research that some people can retrieve information that's local to the subject and they are not actually channeling as in communicating with the spirit of the deceased. If you're very skeptical about this kind of thing there is researcher called Anthony Peake who is very methodical about his work and backs it up with scientific studies.

http://skeptiko.com/anthony-peake-near-death-experiences-versus-actual-death/

Then there's always visiting a medium and seeing if the information they give you is vague or specific to yourself, I will admit though finding a good one is pretty difficult.

Thanks for the link, but its far too long to read for something I would be very doubtful about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 louis28

Ok so I have been to a lot of psychics and fortune tellers over the years and I will let ye know how I got on with each of my appointments.
    Bernie Stokes- absolute rubbish, don't waste your money. The appointment basically went like this. Bernie 'did u lose ur mother?' Me 'em no'. Bernie 'did ur father just die?' Me again 'em no'. At this point She asked who I was there to connect with and I told her my sister. After this she said a load of things that's didn't make sense either. Taking about a necklace i had belong to my sister, also false. The only thing she said that was true was that my sister left behind a car, but in fairness what person that passes away these days doesn't have a car 🀔 I honestly felt really embarrassed in this appointment because nothing she was saying was correct and i kept saying no to everything she said.
    Billy Martin- I've gone to billy about 3 times over the last 12 years. And to be honest the first 2 times I have seen him I found him to be good. And once I have read back on what he has said after a couple of years some things have come through. The third time I didn't find him as good and didn't find I got as much out of the reading but maybe I didn't leave enough time between.
    Gina in garryhinch- i really liked Gina and I liked the way she writes ur reading down for u, as I've a tendency to forget. Gina is a fortune teller and also a medium aswell. I found her predictions good and a lot has come true, some has not. Her mediumship was great and she connected with a lot of my family members who had passed.
    Gina in mountmellick- Gina is mostly a psychic medium. However I was a little bit turned off by the fact that she wants ur full name and address to go on her waiting list?? It made me a little bit skeptical. However something's she did say know one else could know. Her predicitions have not come true, 'not yet anyway!
    Carol Byrne- carols appointment was very quick, only 20mins. She did connect with my loved ones and she made great predicitions, of which some have come true. However she is expensive and the appointment is very quick.

I hope this helps and if anyone else has any other recommendations I'd love to hear them also😊 I'm thinking of going to Sandra in naas next!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rainman16

Psychics, Fortune tellers, Tarot card readers, Astrologists

They are all a bunch of Charlatans.

Don't waste you money on this nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sing_dumb

Hi, I tagged along to Sandra in Naas, with a friend & did't really expect much. She mostly does clairvoyance, when I really wanted the winning Lotto numbers, ha ha!!!
    But......I ended up amazed. She said my Mam was there & accompanied by a neighbour's son, who had passed by suicide & she decribed both to a T. She said both of them had birthday wishes to convey to someone close (not me) and I immed assumed it was for my son, whose birthday was 2 days later. She gave me health warnings from Mam ( which transpired I needed surgery within a few weeks) & asked me to pass on specific messages to the mother of the lad who'd took his own life. She took her time, spoke clearly & very precisely & does'nt talk fudge or blah like a lot do. She's English.
    Anyway, drove home & was putting my bins out when the lad's mother & her sister passed by my gate & stopped to chat. I had'nt seen her for ages & she came in for a cuppa & I launched into my Sandra story!!! Both these women were stunned by the accuracy of the messages I was asked to give (private stuff that nobody could / would know)......but.....
    then the Mam started to cry. She said " today is my birthday"!!!!

Amazed does'nt describe the reaction of the three of us. We've since become firm friends, & we both tell everyone that her son & my Mam brought us together to be a help & support to each other.

This is my experience of Sandra, exactly as it happened, in Jan 2011

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pampam087

I seen Shirley in Lois didn't find her good at all

• Registered Users Posts: 33 twillerbee

Worst by far were Alice Burke and Trish Doyle in the South East. Both cold readers in my view as I've been to both and been sorely disappointed.

Do you have Marjorie's number by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 twillerbee

Do you have Sandra in Naas's contact number? TIA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

twillerbee wrote: »
    Do you have Sandra in Naas's contact number? TIA :)
    She sounds great, I'd love the num too

• Registered Users Posts: 6 E.k.45

Could you pm me marjories number please? Have been to Joe a few years ago but want to try Marjorie

• Registered Users Posts: 6 E.k.45

twillerbee wrote: »
    Do you have Marjorie's number by any chance?

Did you get marjories number?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bruno2017

HI Anyone have a number for Antoinette in Palmerstown I think her name is?

• Advertisement

Natasha Bracken in Ballycumber Co Offaly? Anyone have contact details or been

Been told Sandie Byrne in Thurles is good and does Skype?? Anyone rate her?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anna2411

mumtoe&e wrote: »
    It's not a psychic that you need!

Did you go to bernie stokes.. if so I'd love to know how you found her

anna2411 wrote: »
    Did you go to bernie stokes.. if so I'd love to know how you found her

No I have not. The above have been mentioned but would like feedback before I decided who to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thecloverace

Hello! Anyone has a way to contact Marjorie?

Has anybody ever visited Vivienne Cardin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Has anybody ever visited Vivienne Cardin?

Yes. I didn't find her very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Graham2017

Hello can someone pls pm me Marjorie number. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anna2411

bruno2017 wrote: »
    No I have not. The above have been mentioned but would like feedback before I decided who to see.

I went to her she did seem to pick up at lot of things that's that was true. She gave me predictions I wasn't on. But am hopeful.. there was stuff she couldn't have known.. I was just wondering on other people's experience because I have had a reading from someone else and they gave the opposite to what she told me. So that leave me unsure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Ghsazh

Hi
    I went to see Claire in Limerick city hotel yesterday. She was amazing . I didn't speak anything she knows my problems and kids gender. I am still in shock. Tomorrow will be her last day.

Advertisement