Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 poppygirl12

Hi there....
    has anyone been to Christine Holohan the psychic in Portlaoise? I went to her recenly, she knew absolutely nothing about me beforehand....found her very accurate but would love to know what other people thought of her and if things she told them came true??

• Registered Users Posts: 14 trixie12

Rick Waid wrote: »
    I give free readings and it is not the normal way but I think I read your mind. If you give me a loved ones name. I will get info thru your mind that you will wonder where I got it. So I believe I am just a mind reader and see what the person is giving me thru their eyes.

Hi Rick,
    Can you please pm me a free reading, in particular relationships & career?
    Thanks x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Hobbsknight

hey i know u saying shes not good but can anyone give me the web address for christine houlihan its rather important! or any thing that could help me get in contact with her!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i went and met a guy in a hotel in tipperary, he come there often to a hotel in the town, he was good, but i cannot remember his name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tmcdgalway

hi there,was wondering if you still have margies number?she sounds amazing would really really love to see her!much appreciated thankyou :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 DeeL34

Hi Rick, I was wondering if you could pm a free reading for me if at all possible, I'd really appreciate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jazz1978

tinacam wrote: »
    i have been to see gina, billy martin and gareth and hands down gareth was by far the best he told me things no1 could of known he got my personality perfect my family everything not 1 thing he said did i doubt he can speak to the dead also he done it for me and amazed mee!!, 30e is what he charges and id pay more for it he was that good 10/10, i found billy to be too quick, 15 mins and it felt very rushed!! nothing he said as came threw!!3/10 as for gina her readings are very long i was 3hours with her, she will only take 1 person at a time u cannot bring friends as her readings are so long, she is 60euro. a few things she told me came threw but u come out in a daze cause of the amount she says!! she is a lovely woman !!6/10 i have all there numbers so if anybody wants them pm me!!:D hope that helps u decided on who u want to see
    Hi
    I know this is an old post but would anyone have the number for gina in mountmellick by any chance please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

I'm going to see Christine Holohan in a little over a week! Very excited but very nervous, anyone any experiences with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sweetsymphony

Hi , anyone been to Ann Jensen in Kilcoole? I hear good stuff about & would like to find out a bit more. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sweetsymphony

Anyone been to Ann Jensen in kilcoole?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Godot.

People in Clare please pay Anna Griffin a visit. Lives on the Lahinch road in Ennis. She has a truly phenomenal gift and is a lovely woman to boot. She knew so much about my past, my family, my future and even knows if you need a filling haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 -jen-

I went to see Helen Barrett in Cobh recently with two of my friends. She gave each of us plenty of time and was quite accurate about many things especially for one of my friends! I thought she was a very nice person and had tact when telling my fortune if she saw anything very bad i doubt she would reveal it, which is good. She charged each of us 20 Euro asking if that was ok for us! It will be interesting to see if her predictions will come true only time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 crystaljk

villaman wrote: »
    Her name is Gina and she is based in the midlands. She is amazing....all the time.

Hey can anyone pm me Martin, Stefan or Gina's number please? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

crystaljk wrote: »
    Hey can anyone pm me Martin, Stefan or Gina's number please? Thanks in advance

All of those numbers are listed here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭edenbridge146

Anyone been to Ann Jensen in kilcoole?

Hi there,

Yep I went a couple of years ago and found her rubbish. She told me that my husband had great new opportunities in his work (he's retired with a disability), that a lot of money was coming my way (still not seen it) and after that I just stopped listening. Not great to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 8 smfr13

hi, i am going to see Christine Holohan next friday cant wait,but cant help thinking is she really any good?

was she any good Sar_Bear?? would you go see her again?

smfr13 wrote: »
    hi, i am going to see Christine Holohan next friday cant wait,but cant help thinking is she really any good?

Not really, me and my friend went and neither of us found her great. She seemed to be doing a lot of guess work, and was asking us for information and then just working with that.

She yawned the whole way through too

omg your joking,and she costs €60..how long did she spend with you?:confused:

smfr13 wrote: »
    omg your joking,and she costs €60..how long did she spend with you?:confused:

Half an hour, and she times it and all so you don't even get an extra 5 minutes or anything. She does the tarot cards. But I mean just cause she wasn't great for me and my friend doesn't mean she won't be amazing for you :)

• Advertisement

ok yes !! we will wait and see...

Make sure you come back and let us know how you got on :)

sure, will let ya know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Carriexx

I am going to see Margie on Sat - cant wait!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Serina

Carriexx wrote: »
    I am going to see Margie on Sat - cant wait!!!!!!

Is that Marjorie in Clondalkin? How much does she charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sas1980

So this is my experience....
    Seven/ eight years ago went to see Eddie Christian and Caroline in Clondakin (settled traveller? Living on a site). Found them both to be lovely people but left both readings feeling like they were v general with little substance. Both gave specific predictions ( timeframe for meeting partner, a supposed car crash) that never came true. Swore off psychic after those experiences but had heard good things about billy Martin so last Fri went to see him in tullamore. Firstly, found him to be super nice which i gather some people have not. €40 for approx 25 mins. Initially he described my personality and although i accept it is proven personality descriptions resonate with most people, mine was v specific and connected to my job which he also nailed. It was so accurate I completely let my guard down and gave billy details as to why i was there (relationship issue) , he then spoke about that but i believe it was quite an easy one given i had slipped high level info. He went on about a current property but def had his facts wrong. Then said a baby had come into my life (sis is pregnant). Gave future predictions with timeframe but other then the beginning of the reading don't feel like he convinced me enough to hold my breath but really hope i am proven wrong. So overall, on the fence re billy but a million times better then Eddie or Caroline.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭bipedalhumanoid

Has anyone here ever tried recording a session and playing it back afterwards?

It's a great way to identify if the psychic is real or just using cold reading tricks to fool you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

"a baby has come into your life" How can you take that seriously? He threw out a really general comment, and you filled the blanks for him. It could have easily been you who was pregnant, a friend, a neighbour, so many options.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭bipedalhumanoid

Gumbi wrote: »
    "a baby has come into your life" How can you take that seriously? He threw out a really general comment, and you filled the blanks for him. It could have easily been you who was pregnant, a friend, a neighbour, so many options.

Especially in the middle of a baby boom!

I became an uncle yesterday myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

I could probably list a dozen or so babies that have "come into my life" in the past fe weeks. It could be someone who's pregnant, a newborn etc. So vague ^^

Advertisement