Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

I have come to the conclusion that the amount of people who comment on this thread is so extremely minute, compared to the amount of people that these medium / psychic see, Veronica, Peter Matthews and Annette are booked months in advance, one person per 40 minutes, with Veronica 25 minutes . So 99 per cent of people don’t comment and I would think a fraction of the one per cent would comment, maybe ye know that already. Sometimes mediums can’t work with a client, cant gel so the reading could be bad, then sometimes the reading could be great but what about the future, I know my past why would I want to pay someone to tell me about it again.(rather forget) . So really people should be more active on this thread for us to see the thread of bad ones or good ones .. Then you get people who say oh well gotta wait to see if that comes true, hello we are also waiting but you never got back to let us, :confused::confused: sorry but the prove is in the pudding in my eyes..ok rant over on this Monday:eek::eek::)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Sure I've complained about the same thing - the disproportionate ratio of readers' clients to the amount of subsequent feedback posted online - in the past. Many of the more well-known readers' clients get the numbers for them via this site one way or another, so it's not as if they're unaware Boards has this forum.. What can you do really though?... It doesn't take a minute for people to register on this site and write a comment...

I just think there are many, many people out there who prefer to be lurkers than participants - especially where anything remotely paranormal subject-wise is concerned.

They might think they'll look like an eejit if they post feedback on this stuff. But at the end of the day, they're only words and you're just a username and an avatar.

I'd prefer to get this rubbish off my chest and hope that a small sliver of what I write is of some use to someone. Writing about how bad a select few of the readers are gives me a greater sense of perspective too, as well as keeping myself amused.

well said, but it would be nice, and we could gather more information. I have noticed that this thread got 55 thousand hits :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

Geraldine Castlebar spot on - i only hope what the future holds happens!!!

There's also a guy called James Keane in County Galway, he's excellent, some kind of a Shamanic, went to him few years back and everything came true, haven't got his number though.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

Its so hard to live in the moment when told the future though, want so much to believe what she said

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Maire in Moore lane just off Henry Street in DUblin is very good. Totally recommend here as a reader very spot on and a lovely lady too.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sing_dumb

OMG, Margie in Clondalkin is amazing, but, NOT for the faint-hearted, coz she just spews it out at ya, no matter how awful the truth is. Nothng is off-limits with Margie...up-coming deaths, infidelities, failures, disapointments, illness, etc etc. And, if ya have no good news impending in your future.....then God love ya, coz Margie won't soft soap ya wth lies and deception. Three of us went to her last Feb and all 3 of us were left shaking after it. My reading was breath-taking, literally, we had had a neighbour's suicide very close to where I live....and I knew none of the details relating to it, except it was all dreadfully sad. But, Margie told me every detail and also asked me to pass on a message to the deceased person's mother, even though I explained I did not know the woman, nor was it likely I would ever actually see or talk to her. Margie said I would see her...at my door...and soon. That was a Tues, and late on that Fri the woman knocked on my door, in a panic, (but for the first time ever!!!), to ask if I could lend her some Calpol urgently for a relative, visiting her with a baby who'd become ill. Jesus, I nearly died when I opened the door, and...without thinking ....I brought her in and related every word that Margie told me to that unfortunate woman. She was left speechless, every detail was 100% true, (the ins-and-outs were'nt nice, and she had kept them to herself for obvious reasons!!) plus the Message I passed on, was like gold-dust to her. As Margie predicted, we have become firm friends since that Fri night.
    Also...Margie asked one of us that night if she ever felt she was going crazy, when various things went missing in her apartment, or were moved from where she left them, even though she lived alone. She answered yes, and Margie told her that was because when she was at work, someone was entering her apartment and rummaging through everything, particularly her undies drawer!!! Turns out a (Fully Registered, legit, bona-fide!!) service person had taken a shine to her after doing some work in her place, and he had gotten a copy of her door key cut on the quiet, and he WAS entering the place and rummaging....and mooching...and....:eek::eek::eek::eek: !!! Turns out, people had seen him go into her place, but, coz he had a key, assumed he was her fella, or brother or whatever!!! Margie had warned her, that unless she left that place within days, she was in very real danger, and even the Police could'nt protect her. She left, 2 days later.

There was NO WAY Margie could have guessed this stuff about us, considering we did'nt even know it ourselves. I'd rate her 11 out of 10, but, expect to be scared ****less.....

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

hi Sing dumb, margie sounds v good but does she speak about positive things too & does she give future predictions? tks :o

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I have removed some recent posts which asked for phone numbers. This is not the way to do it. If someone says they have a number, please pm them directly rather than posting in thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sing_dumb

If there are positive things in your future, then yeah, she does predict them. Also, if you or your reading is extremely boring, she will also tell you this. We knew her reputation for blunt-ness before we went to her at all, but it still shook us. She's great at the marriage / births / deaths / lousy boyfriends / lousy jobs scenario too!!!
    The person who originally gave us Margie's ph no was told she was going to get ill, very ill, and last summer was diagnosed with breast cancer, and she's only in her late 20's.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭rediguana25

sing_dumb wrote: »
    If there are positive things in your future, then yeah, she does predict them. Also, if you or your reading is extremely boring, she will also tell you this. We knew her reputation for blunt-ness before we went to her at all, but it still shook us. She's great at the marriage / births / deaths / lousy boyfriends / lousy jobs scenario too!!!
    The person who originally gave us Margie's ph no was told she was going to get ill, very ill, and last summer was diagnosed with breast cancer, and she's only in her late 20's.

Jesus, i got goosebumps reading the messages re. Margie and the message about the neighbours suicide. That is unreal. She does sound clued in alright and although i'd love to go to her I think i'd be too scared to do so..not so much hearing stuff about myself but if anything bad came up about family etc I'd find it too hard to deal with hearing that.

It's funny how we want to get a really good accurate reading but we only want to hear that everything is going to be lovely and rosy and happy ever after endings......I guess there is an underlying reason why people go to psychics and clairvoyants and that's to get validation on what we already know, see if we're on the right path or get insight on if what we really want out of life will come through....I certainly wouldn't want to be told anything bad....as superficial as that sounds!!! If I'm paying so much money for insight i want to come out excited and with motivation to move on afterwards....not freaked out and worried!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

being to Gareth Keoghan tonight i found him excellant this is my second time to go to him,my friend came along and he found him totally rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Has anyone seen Gina in Mountmellick recently, if so how would you rate her? Can anyone PM me a contact number for her?

Also, does anyone have any positive experience to relate about Dolores in Athleague or the woman in Boyle and a contact numbers for them if so?

Thanks a mil.

I have Dolores' number and went to see her and was very happy. PM for number or if you want more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Patricia2012

Hi everyone, im new here and im very impressed about everything ive just finished to read.
    After that ive decided to give a go to Gina, Margie and Anne Watters according to your oppinion and experience.
    For sure will come to tell all about them.
    Could anyone, please, pm me their number???
    Tks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

I went to see Lynda Green two months ago. Before I had even sat down she connected with a friend who had passed away tragically a few years ago. She knew how he died and gave me messages from him to me, and a message for someone else which I have to pass on. She also connected with a dead family member, again, knew how he died, and he gave her details of our family. All true and some of it quite funny. She gave me the name of my guardian angel, also knowing how she died.
    The weekend prior to me seeing her I went on a date, she knew the guys name and told me that I would marry him. We broke up two weeks ago. Everything she told me was so spot on, down to my kids personalities and difficulties with my siblings. But now I'm not sure what to think since this guy broke up with me. And it doesn't look like we are going to get back together. :confused:
    I would recommend her though, and anyone I have spoken to about her in real life would also recommend her. It was my first time seeing her, but everyone else had seen her numerous times.

She gave me the name of my guardian angel, also knowing how she died.

You mean Linda knew how your guardian angel died? Tbh, I've never heard of guardian angels having once lived as human beings on earth. More so in the case of 'spirit guides'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 maalo

tugaudzius wrote: »
    Could anyone pm me contact details for Margie in Clondalkin & Gina in Mountmellick?

If anyone has given you their contact details, can you please pass them on to me. Thanks

Yet again guys can I remind you to pm someone who says they have a number rather than just filling threads with pointless 'pm me' requests. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭laura29

Sorrry bout that wasnt aware thx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pepelepuff

Hi there, I am new here but I have read the threads about Margie and I would be really grateful if someone could please PM her telephone number as I am going through some hard stuff at present :-( Thank you

Sigh. From now on pm me requests will be deleted from this thread. Ok?

Oryx wrote: »
    Sigh. From now on pm me requests will be deleted from this thread. Ok?

There's an astounding phenomenon going on around here - we're talking to walls. :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 melanieup

Charlotte at http://www.wishingmoon.com/ is my all time fave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Geminian

Billy in Mullingar, probably the best one i've ever got a reading from. All I did was sit there and he did all the talking. One of the first pychics I seen years ago, I didn't realise at the time, but she was basically feeding off the responses of answers I was giving her. Something simple like 'I see a man here' (at the time I was going out with someone) obv I said yea my boyfriend, 'yes its your boyf' etc etc things like that but Billy was very good

• Registered Users Posts: 9 louise2pre

WOW WOW WOW is all i can say i went to see gina today and im stunned at what she told me. She knew names, Where i worked, The business name my husband had, My hubbies business partners name, i just cant believe it she is unbelievable, Im really hoping the stuf she told me comes true too. She wasnt outragous with her predictions, Unfortunatly im not going to win the lotto :( but she gave us a sense of direction. She knew my mums name ( she has passed) my dads name ( not passed) my brothers and sisters names. Im just stunned. ive been to a good few psychics and Gina is by far the best ive ever been to. UNBELIEVABLE .

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tweetie30

villaman wrote: »
    Her name is Gina and she is based in the midlands. She is amazing....all the time.

In my opinion, Gina is a fake! She asks for your full name, number and where u live. I went to her, after giving a fake surname and she told me absolutely nothing that related to me in any way. Also a friend of mine went to her and she told him he'd get back wit his ex in 6 months, couple of months later his ex went to see her, on my friends next visit, she told him, they wouldn't get back together. Coincident? Gina is a lovely person and probably a great life coach, but she is not psychic!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tweetie30

Christine Holohan will give a far better reading than Gina (in my opinion) as she doesn't search your facebook or even need a name! Christine is a Clairvoyant, who connects with the dead and will always be spot on when it comes to those that have passed over. I have been to a few psychics, pat in tullamore was my first and i found him really accurate about future things and spot on with names!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 louise2pre

ive been to both christine and gina and by far gina was the best. I txt her my full name alright but that was it i didnt tell her where i lived ans as for dead people how whould she get their names right? yes i have face book but i dont have any of this information on it. she doesnt advertise and she spends 3-4 hours with you so this tells me she is genuine. christine houlahan didnt connect with me at all i found her brutal but this is my opinion but if you asked me to recommend one it would be gina 100%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Rick Waid

I give free readings and it is not the normal way but I think I read your mind. If you give me a loved ones name. I will get info thru your mind that you will wonder where I got it. So I believe I am just a mind reader and see what the person is giving me thru their eyes.

Advertisement