Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ryangerry81

Gives the name in the article as Ciaran Wolverson if you read it .

I see. Did the zombie not fall out with Parker and Little though.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Gives the name in the article as Ciaran Wolverson if you read it .

Dont think so. Barry W from Baldoyle in 30s. This fella in 50s from Edenmore.
    Coincident with unusual surname

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Zombie who is that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Felix Guzman

kotou2 wrote: »
    Dont think so. Barry W from Baldoyle in 30s. This fella in 50s from Edenmore.
    Coincident with unusual surname

Just an usual name could be cousins or some distant relation .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Ah keep with the lad was calling Coolock and Edenmore dealers fools and then linked to one case in Edenmore.

The link is to a lad who was a fool but got some people cought.

I wouldn't won't to be him right now, he probably out of there as I think it was a while ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

Davidplat wrote: »
    Zombie who is that

https://www.thesun.ie/archives/irish-news/238675/veteran-criminal-tommy-zombie-savage-back-walking-the-streets-on-halloween/

At the time of coolock killings, the zombie was been blamed, people here said he wasn't and was been made a scapegoat because of a video purporting to be of little and davis swinging a female relative of the zombies around the road and breaking up.a car.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Closing the thread for a while to have a look through the last few pages. It's likely that one or two of you will be getting a forum ban

Couple of points for you all to ponder:

Attack the post, not the poster
    If you have a problem with a post or poster report it and leave the modding to the mods

Will re-open once I've tidied things up

EDIT:

And we're back, with one poster taking a little break from the forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

https://twitter.com/sundayworld/status/1227962111734751232?s=21

The Black Widow, not only men are gangsters. She'll be worth a read on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

https://twitter.com/sundayworld/status/1227962111734751232?s=21

The Black Widow, not only men are gangsters. She'll be worth a read on Sunday.

Nah, she was 2nd rate at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Nah, she was 2nd rate at best.

I've not read up on her yet but I will over the weekend, ppl may be interesteds, she'd have nothing on the White Widow but she's for a different thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I've not read up on her yet but I will over the weekend, ppl may be interesteds, she'd have nothing on the White Widow but she's for a different thread.

Yes, as many post are for a different thread.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Ah keep with the lad was calling Coolock and Edenmore dealers fools and then linked to one case in Edenmore.

The link is to a lad who was a fool but got some people cought.

I wouldn't won't to be him right now, he probably out of there as I think it was a while ago.

Nope he still lives there and the lads who's drug it was don't say a word to him

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Any update on the lad with the “ 18 crt gold “ sunglasses video. He was all over twatter until a north side shooting. Is he still walking ?

Fantashtic wrote: »
    Any update on the lad with the “ 18 crt gold “ sunglasses video. He was all over twatter until a north side shooting. Is he still walking ?

Yep Bernard is still breathing.

Yep Bernard is still breathing.

Wonders will never cease, not the brightest bulb.

Wonders will never cease, not the brightest bulb.

He wouldn’t be the only sandwich short of a picnic a few here in Drogheda.

He wouldn’t be the only sandwich short of a picnic a few here in Drogheda.

Who ya tellin, long day of scramblers, puffer jackets, and a lot of sick notes for today being written to the ollies in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Who ya tellin, long day of scramblers, puffer jackets, and a lot of sick notes for today being written to the ollies in the morning.

HUH

Ye blame the Gardai when your teenagers go missing half of these parents should be locked up for neglect of young scumbags.

Ye blame the Gardai when your teenagers go missing half of these parents should be locked up for neglect of young scumbags.

Who blames Gardai ? Me ? My teenagers have never gone missing, You said “your” teenagers. YOU’RE making a middle class assumption, and are so clearly removed from the issue, YOU are the problem, you. Also clearly not from drawda.

• Advertisement

Who blames Gardai ? Me ? My teenagers have never gone missing, You said “your” teenagers. YOU’RE making a middle class assumption, and are so clearly removed from the issue, YOU are the problem, you. Also clearly not from drawda.

Not you , ya clown the political correct brigade like the langer from cork .

Also don’t know how you come to your assumptions but not middle class , working class and yes am from Drogheda , you presuming things are part of the problem you clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Hahaha are you for real? Seriously are you expecting the guards to sit outside the house and follow for a couple of weeks every scumbag that receives a GIM. Do you realise how much that would cost. FFS give your head a wobble

Yes there you go extracty the point cork man trying to say adults get GIM on a weekly basis in this country but how many people under the age of 18 get GIMs sweet dam all I bet ya,, so yes the guards should of done more to protect him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Bit of handbags going on on this thread in the last few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jessejameslad

Zacks family was notified that the suspected shooter was marry gcquilan bestfriend of warry bolverson,live beside each other in moyclare baldoyle

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

Zacks family was notified that the suspected shooter was marry gcquilan bestfriend of warry bolverson,live beside each other in moyclare baldoyle

https://m.herald.ie/news/teen-soldiers-career-over-after-he-is-jailed-27958116.html

"Father-of-one Gary McQuillan (19), a three-star private in the Defence Forces was sentenced after a court heard he had already been detained at Dublin Airport and returned to the Army for disciplinary action for being absent without leave"

"Dublin District Court heard his conduct was rated "fair" but a prison sentence would "effectively end his involvement in the defence forces". McQuillan, of Moyclare Park, Baldoyle, was before the court on two counts of uninsured driving in north Dublin last year. The case had been heard previously and was back before Judge Murphy for a probation report."

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Happyhour

Still debatin about whether bomber mulready was a kid.. Stop! He was an out of control kid / adult that was gonna die a nasty way anyway cause he would never have wanted to turn his life around.. Look at his Godfather ffs! Imagine a life where ye cant just have a new bike cause ye have to save for it #eyeroll #switchon

BTW nobody stopped to comment on the supposed shootin in Ferrycarrig?? Anyone shed anymore light?

Who is his godfather because it's not Hot wheels as everyone points out. At the funeral yesterday all his friends had to take off school to attend do yes he was a child. A bloody runt don't get me wrong but they only took out the dogs body and weakest link. How many of us wouldn't have loved to tell our 17 year old selves to cop on..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Taysteee

Yes he did..He tried to tax parker and another few from the area and they were not happy.. zombie escaped an attempt on his life and the shooter was one of the lads named above apparently... that's why he was targeted coming out of a gym

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement