Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 in play bet offer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

JonnyM wrote: »
    If they are having this offer more and more it would seem they are cashing in on the offer from punters leaving their returned €50 from their failed in play bet in their account and possibly losing it after on other bets.

I've won big on the offer 3/4 times in last couple of years - betweeen 300 and 500 but have done that a couple of times too.. lost a hundred I wouldn't have put in otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,103 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Zlatan has scored in his last last 5 cl games...may take him anytime @1.95 for the pregame bet.

In play, may just stick with the btts fh again...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Thinking either btts in 1at or 2ND half for a bit of value.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Might go for the all out.....

Pre match over 0.5 goals to be safe.
    And free bet on what happened last week: BTTS both halves > yes.

Normally around the @10 mark i think. But to be perfectly honest... not sure of that 2nd one i available in play. Have to find that out first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭ballyargus

Match to end in penalties. Becomes available around kick off. Should be 25/1 or 30/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

ballyargus wrote: »
    Match to end in penalties. Becomes available around kick off. Should be 25/1 or 30/1

Or just select the 2-2 correct score in-running, odds be substantially lower obviously, but you don't have to endure the added torture of extra time!

Looks like the match to end on pens will be about 18/1 and the 2-2 10/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Under 1.5 in 1st half @ 1.9 or under 2.5 @ 3.8 looks great to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

BTTS pre game and thinking Ibra in play or maybe De Bruyne, might wait and see how they set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

Under 6.5 goals pregame @1.020

Might stick with BTTS FH in play, not sure yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

If they are having this offer more and more it would seem they are cashing in on the offer from punters leaving their returned €50 from their failed in play bet in their account and possibly losing it after on other bets.

They're doing it regularly to keep customers visiting the site in the hope that they will become regular customers. I'd be surprised if many people forget about their €50 refund.

I'll be going with Zlatan to score anytime pre-match and PSG to win and BTTS in play which is 3/1 at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Sigh.....overs on corners after over 0.5 goals.....again :( I know as soon as I don't do it, it will be an absolute corner fest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

I would never normally bet €50 on a game but i do for this offer. Bet365 have profitted from this many times.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    They're doing it regularly to keep customers visiting the site in the hope that they will become regular customers. I'd be surprised if many people forget about their €50 refund.

I'll be going with Zlatan to score anytime pre-match and PSG to win and BTTS in play which is 3/1 at the moment.

BTTS over 90 min is 3/1 or for a given half?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Sigh.....overs on corners after over 0.5 goals.....again :( I know as soon as I don't do it, it will be an absolute corner fest.

Exactly. I'd love to jump on the BTTS FH train but I know the minute I switch a corner count of 16 could swan in.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Dearg81 wrote: »

I wouldn't say they forget just leave it in the account and end up spending it on other bets .I don't think I have ever lost on the pregame bet but often blow the refunded inplay in the following few days instead of withdrawing it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

btts 1st/2nd was 4s+5/2 last game...now 11/4+13/8...no doubt plenty have cashed in on these

hopefully nothing happens too early...haven't a notion of even looking at
    another market given how well this has gone, another open game surely

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

BTTS over 90 min is 3/1 or for a given half?

Its Psg win/btts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Its Psg win/btts.

Yea thats what I meant, it's 3/1 now.

Corner lads. What is your in play bet for corners if you're not gunning for btts first half? Team corners, match corners. Which is usually the goto?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Corner lads. What is your in play bet for corners if you're not gunning for btts first half? Team corners, match corners. Which is usually the goto?

Bet365 don't offer team corners in play. They only offer Race to *insert numerical value* or the classic over/under market. PSG have to attack if they want to progress so over 4.5 PSG corners is 8/11. Man City over 4.5 corners is 8/13. Generally you can get good odds on the Race to if a team goes behind.

From WLB.

Manchester City and Paris St Germain resume battle at the Etihad as the Champions League knockout action hots up.

The tie is evenly poised after a Desmond 2-2 in the first leg in Paris. Both teams will be desperate to reach the semi-final and that should ensure a tense atmosphere.

One of our favourite referees, Spaniard Carlos Velasco Carballo is in charge and that usually bodes well for cards.

I’ve looked at the past eight Champions League quarter-final second leg games over the last two seasons – the matches have produced total card figures of 7-4-1-7-4-3-8-8 – that’s an average of 5.25 cards-per-game.

Some traditionally lenient officials such as Howard Webb, Jonas Eriksson and Sven Moen have operated in those games. When more fussy referees (Felix Brych, Pedro Poenca and David Skomina) were in charge, there were plenty more cards. Carballo definitely falls into the ‘fussy’ category.

He averages 7.25 cards-per-game in La Liga but this drops to 5.10 cards-per-game in European competition.

Accordingly, I believe that we should take the 1.90 on Over 5 cards on Bet365′s Asian cards line as a bit of insurance. If there are six or more we will win but if there’s only five we will get our money back.

Best Bets

Man City v PSG – Over 5 Cards on the Asian cards line (1.90 Bet365)

• Advertisement

Usually closer to half time the over x amount of corners is at a decent price or a race to for either team. Last few times I've been unlucky in that a goal is hit just shortly after and changes momentum of the game and it doesn't need chased or something along those lines.

It might be worth keeping an eye on next goal method tonight. A few good set piece takers on both sides. Next goal penalty if either team is chasing and pressure on at the end also.

Just for everyone's interest. Pokerstars sports-wing are doing a promo tonight. Money back (as freebet) on all first Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Correct Score, HT/FT, Match Result and Both Teams To Score bets for tonights CL games if the game you bet on ends in a draw.

They're offering 15/1 for the 0-0 in City PSG. Good for anyone looking to insure themselves ;)

PSG to win in extra time at 33/1 is tempting me for free bet. Its a very evenly balanced tie but I do think PSG are the better side.

Feel like Di Maria is due some Champions League goals too.

PSG are one of those teams that never seem to get the by-line, preferring to turn back and recycle rather the ball rather than have their wingers take on the player or attempt a cross. If Navas starts again it should help though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

PSG win pre and PSG win + Btts in play

Was in Lads there btw during lunch and they had Ibra to score anytime and PSG win @ 7-2

Warper wrote: »
    PSG win pre and PSG win + Btts in play

Was in Lads there btw during lunch and they had Ibra to score anytime and PSG win @ 7-2

Kind of all your eggs in one basket there isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

If you cash out are you excluded from the offer in the future?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

SheldonC17 wrote: »
    If you cash out are you excluded from the offer in the future?

Risk free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the Man City v PSG Champions League match, played on Tuesday 12th April 2016. If your first single In-Play bet is fully or partly Cashed Out, you will no longer be eligible to receive this offer.

• Advertisement

inforfun wrote: »
    Risk free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the Man City v PSG Champions League match, played on Tuesday 12th April 2016. If your first single In-Play bet is fully or partly Cashed Out, you will no longer be eligible to receive this offer.

In other words only do it if you back penos at 40/1 and it's extra time with north of a grand on the table :D

Advertisement