Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 in play bet offer

Options
2456743

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ganone


    Jesus Christ thanks to whoever suggested that... 12-1


  • Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner


    I shoulda waited a bit longer...haha
    happy out though


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer


    PSG rt9 corners 8/1. Let's go.

    Good God.....bet placed and they score. Typical. Needed them to have a good chase and put that City defence under pressure.

    Congrats on everyone on the BTTS bet....should have followed!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭shmeee


    Good God.....bet placed and they score. Typical. Needed them to have a good chase and put that City defence under pressure.

    Congrats on everyone on the BTTS bet....should have followed!!

    I was thinking of jumping on the train also and was 20/1 at the time I done my corner bet


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭shmeee


    Come out work to see the goals flying in but no corners

    Feck it


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.


    Choo choo! BTTS first half had clicked in the last 2 offers. Thought we had no chance when Ibra missed the penalty


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭retalivity


    On btts fh as well.

    Match kicked off at 3;45am here didnt wake up til after 4am, put the bet on @9/1 and fell asleep. Just woke up to see it came in... fantastic!

    886192fb71761da6cec5b7dc59cbeb80.png


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭ballyargus


    Why oh why didn't I wait ten or 15 mins to put it on? I got it at 4s. Still nice though.


  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08


    If Zlatan had scored the penalty you would have missed out after 14mins


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234


    Apologies for the slightly off topic reply.

    Does anyone know of any VPN's that work with BET365?

    Any I try either don't load the site fully or don't allow me to log in 95% of the time.

    I'm trying paid ones!


  • Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun


    yesno1234 wrote: »
    Apologies for the slightly off topic reply.

    Does anyone know of any VPN's that work with BET365?

    Any I try either don't load the site fully or don't allow me to log in 95% of the time.

    I'm trying paid ones!

    They seem to block most of them.


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado


    Mods ,
    Should we set up a thread for the Inplay special and then use the same one whenever it crops up.
    Be handy considering this inplay usually happens 5 times a season.


  • Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner


    yesno1234 wrote: »
    Apologies for the slightly off topic reply.

    Does anyone know of any VPN's that work with BET365?

    Any I try either don't load the site fully or don't allow me to log in 95% of the time.

    I'm trying paid ones!

    i've tried a few and no joy yet
    thankfully I only need it for paddy and not 365 :pac:


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭ballyargus


    yabadabado wrote: »
    Mods ,
    Should we set up a thread for the Inplay special and then use the same one whenever it crops up.
    Be handy considering this inplay usually happens 5 times a season.

    more than that. Twice a month of late


  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun


    yabadabado wrote: »
    Mods ,
    Should we set up a thread for the Inplay special and then use the same one whenever it crops up.
    Be handy considering this inplay usually happens 5 times a season.

    MOD
    I am democratic as **** so added a poll....
    (above 1st post)


  • Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner


    separate thread for the simple reason some folk will miss them as a result
    if ya call yourself and gambler then it won't make a difference


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado


    mailburner wrote: »
    separate thread for the simple reason some folk will miss them as a result
    if ya call yourself and gambler then it won't make a difference

    If we set up one dedicated thread for them all just follow thread from day one and you will never miss it. More chance of missing it when it's a new one for every occasion.


  • Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner


    yabadabado wrote: »
    If we set up one dedicated thread for them all just follow thread from day one and you will never miss it. More chance of missing it when it's a new one for every occasion.

    looks like I'm outnumbered :pac:


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado


    mailburner wrote: »
    looks like I'm outnumbered :pac:

    Short odds on the Yes in this referendum.


  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun


    Yes, but just like the political elite in The Netherlands will tell the Dutch people to **** off with their referendum, i can do the same and not have that separate thread :p

    Good stunt of that website though, geenstijl.nl.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer


    I'm from Donegal so of course I voted no! :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11


    The offer is available for City PSG midweek.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman


    Should rename and sticky this thread imo!


  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun


    djhaxman wrote: »
    Should rename and sticky this thread imo!

    What do you mean...? :P


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman


    inforfun wrote: »
    What do you mean...? :P
    Thank you kind sir!


  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose


    Is it def on tomorrow? Can't see anything about it on the site


  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun


    Checked last night and it was.
    Cant check now because i am at work


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado


    It's on alright. Main page of website has the link to it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11


    How many times have they ran the offer this season? Off the top of my head Arsenal Pool, City Chelsea, United City, Arsenal United, Arsenal City, Arsenal Barca, Bayern Arsenal, Wolfsburg United,United Pool, PSG Chelsea x2, PSG City x2. That makes 13 but I may have missed a few more. Last year it was also available for the 4 CL semi finals and the final.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM


    Rasputin11 wrote: »
    How many times have they ran the offer this season? Off the top of my head Arsenal Pool, City Chelsea, United City, Arsenal United, Arsenal City, Arsenal Barca, Bayern Arsenal, Wolfsburg United,United Pool, PSG Chelsea x2, PSG City x2. That makes 13 but I may have missed a few more. Last year it was also available for the 4 CL semi finals and the final.

    If they are having this offer more and more it would seem they are cashing in on the offer from punters leaving their returned €50 from their failed in play bet in their account and possibly losing it after on other bets.


Advertisement