Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 in play bet offer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

****! Twice I went to get on corner bets and corners happen!!

3 times now!! :eek::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

The corners are coming now.

Corners bet has sailed for me, feck it. On next goal a peno 18/1

Corners bet has sailed for me, feck it. On next goal a peno 18/1

The one time I take my time and i still manage to feck this offer up. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

shmeee wrote: »
    In play

Over 10 corners @ 5/1

37 mins

Current count 2

Well in Shmeee great shout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Thank god for the goal.

Just did inplay, Sergio to score next, 15/2. PSG will be pushing on for the goal, hopefully City will catch them on the break.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Lamposts wrote: »
    Bet365 don't offer team corners in play. They only offer Race to *insert numerical value* or the classic over/under market. PSG have to attack if they want to progress so over 4.5 PSG corners is 8/11. Man City over 4.5 corners is 8/13. Generally you can get good odds on the Race to if a team goes behind.

I'd be a top tipster if I listened to my own advice. Ended up doing BTTS FH.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Displeased with these psg performance haven't threatened half enough to score :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,000 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

retalivity wrote: »
    Zlatan has scored in his last last 5 cl games...may take him anytime @1.95 for the pregame bet.

In play, may just stick with the btts fh again...

well feck that, psg are muck

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

Lamposts wrote: »
    I'd be a top tipster if I listened to my own advice. Ended up doing BTTS FH.:(

I talked myself out of doing de bruyne 1st goal this evening too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Load of crap , thank god ronaldo banged a few in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Went with over 10 corners at 4/1. Looking bleak..
    Only 2 so far but there should be a fair few on second half of one team is going out..

Boom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

spock. wrote:
    Went with City to qualify pregame
    Going with Aguero FGS @ 5.5 now in play.

Main bet wins anyway, 30ish profit.
    Aguero's miss hurt though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    In play

Over 10 corners @ 5/1

37 mins

Current count 2

We went to Hollywood tonight and we collected.

Stag at the weekend paid for! :D

giphy.gif

That's it.

Bet365 emails sent to junk mail.

The depression of losing every time is just not worth the hassle anymore.

I see ppl waiting 35mins doing corners or BTTS first half and winning and my more conservative bets keep losing.

Went for over 12.5 corners and 5.5 cards and I'm more pissed off about the cards tbh as that ref was far too lenient in the first half, should have been two or three easily.

Well done to all who won.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

JonnyM wrote: »

Ugh, same here, went for Di Maria instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Good to see a few lads won,no joy for me this time.Unless you count the 2 quid I won on over 0.5 goals:D

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

yabadabado wrote: »
    Good to see a few lads won,no joy for me this time.Unless you count the 2 quid I won on over 0.5 goals:D

Has your in play been refunded yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭ballyargus

That's it.

Bet365 emails sent to junk mail.

The depression of losing every time is just not worth the hassle anymore.

I see ppl waiting 35mins doing corners or BTTS first half and winning and my more conservative bets keep losing.

Went for over 12.5 corners and 5.5 cards and I'm more pissed off about the cards tbh as that ref was far too lenient in the first half, should have been two or three easily.

Well done to all who won.

You know an effective strategy is just to pick a bet and stick with it. It will pay off several times. I stick with btts first half mainly and it's done well. And I usually bet in minute 1 on my first half bet - I'd be sickened if an early goal went in and 4/1 is usually about the price I'll get and that's good enough for me

If you had stuck with 0-0 for every one I can think of two games that would have paid heavy. United Chelsea and United City. Pick a bet, stick with it, enjoy when it wins and rejoice in the fact that you're not on a loser.

SheldonC17 wrote: »
    Has your in play been refunded yet?

Not yet.

• Advertisement

ballyargus wrote: »
    You know an effective strategy is just to pick a bet and stick with it. It will pay off several times. I stick with btts first half mainly and it's done well. And I usually bet in minute 1 on my first half bet - I'd be sickened if an early goal went in and 4/1 is usually about the price I'll get and that's good enough for me

If you had stuck with 0-0 for every one I can think of two games that would have paid heavy. United Chelsea and United City. Pick a bet, stick with it, enjoy when it wins and rejoice in the fact that you're not on a loser.

Real v Atletico last year (maybe previous year) was also 0-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

JonnyM wrote: »

Never listen to doubt my friend. I saw Dio posted KDB anytime and I nearly did that as my pre bet. Congrats to everyone that won on the corners. Well in LADS!

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Anyone else still waiting for their inplay bet to be refunded?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

DB74 wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting for their inplay bet to be refunded?

Got the email with the refund message at 00.38 and the money is in the account.

I have a feeling that there is going to be an issue with this. I got the bet on with just 7 seconds gone in 1st half and I just have a feeling that they are going to claim that it was pre-match even though I got the in-play delay and all. Watch this space.

Did you have a pre match bet first......?
    I know it is asking the obvious but i learned that not asking the obvious, is bad.

Am i asking because i have had in play bets in shorter time than 7 seconds and always had money back

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

DB74 wrote: »
    I have a feeling that there is going to be an issue with this. I got the bet on with just 7 seconds gone in 1st half and I just have a feeling that they are going to claim that it was pre-match even though I got the in-play delay and all. Watch this space.

highly unlikely this would happen imo
    there was a delay in one of these recently where many didnt get a refund and had to get onto livechat/twitter to get it sorted (myself included)

Yeah I had a pre-match bet alright. The only thing I'm thinking now is that it was in the "To qualify" market so unless that doesn't count (as it's not techincally on that 90-min match but on the overall tie itself) but there is nothing in the T&C to say that it doesn't

T&C is clear enough. Any bet qualifies pre match, as long as you take it pre match.

To qualify must have bee na valid bet.

Only thing you can do is go to their live help/chat. Or.... what i did last time i had an issue, tweet them @bet365 . I didnt expect anything but within seconds i had a request for info via DM and 30 mins later i was sorted.

• Advertisement

I sent a DM earlier, just haven't heard back yet. I'll live-chat them at lunchtime. Just posted here in case it was across the board so I would know to hold off on getting on to them.

Thanks

Advertisement