Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you buy today?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Have you tried online ? Gotta love delivery especially with little ones at home :)
    Did you make some nice purchases? Yeah went online didn't really see anything last year I picked up fab pjs from dunnes, doesn't look like there's a Christmas card left online in m&s, next,dunnes etc, I might get to the shops for an hour tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

SarahLil wrote: »
    Did you make some nice purchases? Yeah went online didn't really see anything last year I picked up fab pjs from dunnes, doesn't look like there's a Christmas card left online in m&s, next,dunnes etc, I might get to the shops for an hour tomorrow

I ventured out to my local shaws as didnt want to make the journey to the next town and I got the Yankee Candle box set of 12 christmas candles reduced to €20 for next year for a few people who appreciate a nice candle set. I also got a few bits from the gift section in debenhams a darth vader cushion superman cuff links a beanie hat with headphones for the sis so a good few bits in general ! :)

I ventured out to my local shaws as didnt want to make the journey to the next town and I got the Yankee Candle box set of 12 christmas candles reduced to €20 for next year for a few people who appreciate a nice candle set. I also got a few bits from the gift section in debenhams a darth vader cushion superman cuff links a beanie hat with headphones for the sis so a good few bits in general ! :)

Super stuff Glitzgirl you are ahead of the game

Super stuff Glitzgirl you are ahead of the game

Thanks SarahLil :) hope you get out to the shops tomorrow :) always find their is some great bargains to be had ! And shopping is an instant mood lifter !

Thanks SarahLil :) hope you get out to the shops tomorrow :) always find their is some great bargains to be had ! And shopping is an instant mood lifter !

Yesterday morning was awful in Dublin I did some shopping online picked up 4 Bargains all from Boots with free delivery to my local store

• Advertisement

Glitzgirl what have you done to me loving this online shopping lark ;) thank you

Glitzgirl what have you done to me loving this online shopping lark ;) thank you

I'd say im sorry but I'm not :p it's the only acceptable time it's ok to go shopping in your pjs :D ah it's great and most places offer free home delivery if over €30/35 which is way too easily spent ! :) so are you going to tell us what you bought for next christmas.

I'd say im sorry but I'm not :p it's the only acceptable time it's ok to go shopping in your pjs :D ah it's great and most places offer free home delivery if over €30/35 which is way too easily spent ! :) so are you going to tell us what you bought for next christmas.

Picked up 4 sets from boots, picked up matching pjs from tesco for my best friend and her daughter they will love them, il give them to them for the toyshow so they can wear them together, I've still to pick up something else for them both, then her son I got him 2 pairs of pjs il add another present to that, also got his niece some cute pjs, so I've 8 presents... delighted :D

Picked up 4 sets from boots, picked up matching pjs from tesco for my best friend and her daughter they will love them, il give them to them for the toyshow so they can wear them together, I've still to pick up something else for them both, then her son I got him 2 pairs of pjs il add another present to that, also got his niece some cute pjs, so I've 8 presents... delighted :D

Wow ! You did great and made up for lost time too ! I haven't seen any nice Christmas pjs in sales may keep my eye open for some would love to pick up the kids ones now :) your flying along with your 2016 shopping SarahLil !

Wow ! You did great and made up for lost time too ! I haven't seen any nice Christmas pjs in sales may keep my eye open for some would love to pick up the kids ones now :) your flying along with your 2016 shopping SarahLil !

They have fab kids ones on tesco online, maryanne84 recommended tesco and m&s check them both out

• Advertisement

They have fab kids ones on tesco online, maryanne84 recommended tesco and m&s check them both out

Silly q! But I've never ordered from tesco online do they deliver to Ireland or a local tesco store ? May go have a snoop now ! Thanks :)

Silly q! But I've never ordered from tesco online do they deliver to Ireland or a local tesco store ? May go have a snoop now ! Thanks :)

I was thinking the same last night, a lady I know is always shopping online with Tesco so I gave it ago, I just selected Rep. Ireland I got an email for my order ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Tesco used to have a dedicated online clothes shop for Ireland but they closed it recently. Even then I don't think they delivered to their stores. I definitely would have selected that option if they did and I always got stuff delivered to my house.

I was thinking the same last night, a lady I know is always shopping online with Tesco so I gave it ago, I just selected Rep. Ireland I got an email for my order ?

I may go have a snoop so thanks toto! Did they give you an estimated time for delivery ? I'm still sitting here waiting on my order from debenhams ... sigh :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

Some nice Christmas Candle holders in Home Store and more reduced from 10.00 to 0.99. I got three.

I may go have a snoop so thanks toto! Did they give you an estimated time for delivery ? I'm still sitting here waiting on my order from debenhams ... sigh :o

I think it's 4 - 5 days for delivery they will be going to my mams as I'll be in work, did you order anything yet from Tesco

I think it's 4 - 5 days for delivery they will be going to my mams as I'll be in work, did you order anything yet from Tesco

Not yet I plan on doing some serious shopping when kids get into bed ! Have been busy entertaining a tiny little person who doesn't appreciate the time I take out to shop lol :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

A set of Christmas candles in Yankee reduced from €34 to €20 and a calendar in Calendar Club reduced from €18 to €10. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yankee.ie just emailed me this.

jkdiqd.jpg

I couldn't say no so I got a lucky dip. :)

Loughc did you manage to get the lucky dip from Yankee the link wouldn't work for me from the email I got, I couldn't find it on the site either

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Loughc did you manage to get the lucky dip from Yankee the link wouldn't work for me from the email I got, I couldn't find it on the site either

I did indeed. If you search for it on the site you'll find it that way. Search for lucky dip.

Loughc wrote: »
    I did indeed. If you search for it on the site you'll find it that way. Search for lucky dip.

Found it thanks

Found it thanks

We'll have to compare what scents we get. :)

First day out of the house without the kids. Went a bit mad. :p bought a new box to store christmas 2016 presents in. Also in heatons got a load of little stocking fillers reduced to € 1 for boys , batman bubble bath in a bottle shaped like the bat mobile, green soap that shaped like the hulks fist , hair protector band (for Puttin on make up etc ) ok I got this for me :) but I got my sis one as well !

Last thing I bought was an awesome little gadget. It's essentially a box for on top of a table or desk with a space to dock and charge your tablet and phone, and a drawer for your keys , watch , wallet etc. Fantastic little gift reduced down to €4

Bought some small candles for stocking fillers and when I was "hiding" them, found 2 boxes of Christmas Cards I'd bought last January!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

First day out of the house without the kids. Went a bit mad. :p bought a new box to store christmas 2016 presents in. Also in heatons got a load of little stocking fillers reduced to € 1 for boys , batman bubble bath in a bottle shaped like the bat mobile, green soap that shaped like the hulks fist , hair protector band (for Puttin on make up etc ) ok I got this for me :) but I got my sis one as well !

Last thing I bought was an awesome little gadget. It's essentially a box for on top of a table or desk with a space to dock and charge your tablet and phone, and a drawer for your keys , watch , wallet etc. Fantastic little gift reduced down to €4

Aw you got a good haul. I went to Heatons yesterday hoping to grab some bargains for next Christmas and all I got was a pack of Big Hero 6 crackers for €1. Then bizarrely I found a whole stand of Halloween stuff and ended up buying loads of spooky stuff instead.

Did you get that in Heatons too? Because I need this in my life haha.
    Bought some small candles for stocking fillers and when I was "hiding" them, found 2 boxes of Christmas Cards I'd bought last January!

I found a whole box of unused Christmas cards from two years ago, when I was putting away the decorations! :o

iguana wrote: »
    Aw you got a good haul. I went to Heatons yesterday hoping to grab some bargains for next Christmas and all I got was a pack of Big Hero 6 crackers for €1. Then bizarrely I found a whole stand of Halloween stuff and ended up buying loads of spooky stuff instead.

I noticed that too in my local shop ? They took them down before christmas then back out again now ??

Loughc wrote: »
    Did you get that in Heatons too? Because I need this in my life haha.

I did Loughc !. I think it's fairly awesome ill try post a pic later on! It's black if it was there in pink would have bought one myself ! :) mr glitz definitly needs a bit of organisation in his life lol :pac:

• Advertisement

Here it is ! Reduced in heatons from 10 to 4 euro :) ok I have no idea why my pics just won't work anymore :(

Advertisement