Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman finds out that her boyfriend is actually her female best friend...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

smash wrote: »
    source: http://www.theladbible.com/articles/woman-finds-out-her-boyfriend-of-two-years-is-her-female-best-friend-during-sex

I don't know if I should be in shock, or laugh. Either way, I'm kind of aroused. :pac:

Denial is a strange thing.

If it happened once, I could believe it, just about. Twice not really. More - feck off. Two individuals in need of psychiatric/psychological help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

This has to be a joke. Nobody could be that stupid. Dumb and dumber hahahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

So she never dropped the hand or saw her "penis"?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

I'm pretty sure this happened before. Or this is an old story.

Perhaps you're thinking of Gemma Barker?

Honestly though there are probably a good many cases where this happens, but they don't get publicised because people would rather just either pretend it never happened, or live in denial, or just roll with it and see where it leads...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Honestly though there are probably a good many cases where this happens, but they don't get publicised because people would rather just either pretend it never happened, or live in denial, or just roll with it and see where it leads...

That's who I was thinking of.
    I agree, stuff like that probably happens more than you'd think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

That could be it. I remember the girl was quite young and found a dildo in the other person's bag. There was no mention of that in your link though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

There was also the case of a Chinese guy who sued his wife for pretending to be better looking than she actually was. He didn't realize until she had a baby girl and, according to him, the baby was so ugly that there was no way it could be his. DNA tests showed it was and so he investigated and discovered that she had a ton of plastic surgery before meeting him and had never told him.

He was awarded $120,000 as the judge agreed she had tricked him into marrying her under “false pretences”.

True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I'm confused...did your man exist in this or not??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I'm confused...did your man exist in this or not??

No. It was a woman with a strap on!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

ya, that's a bit odd. Didn't notice the lack of penis or presence of strap on, vagina and breasts.

• Advertisement

No. It was a woman with a strap on!

I get that bit...it says the kye lad introduced her to your wan (with the strap-on)
    Surly for this to happen both would want to be there??

I get that bit...it says the kye lad introduced her to your wan (with the strap-on)

The Kye lad doesn't exist. He was greated by Gayle, as she fancied her friend but her friend wasn't gay.

The DM article has more info than the one in the OP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

It was the same person!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

Maybe the creepy lesbian paid some man to meet with the stupid woman for the first time and then "Kye" said that they'd have sex if she wore a blindfold and waited in a hotel room for "him". Of course, it wasn't "Kye" or even a man that showed up.

That's what I believe happened. Whatever the case, those two women have problems.

The Kye lad doesn't exist. He was greated by Gayle, as she fancied her friend but her friend wasn't gay.

Haha ok....I taught this would be the case...that seems a whole load of effort though :pac:
    You say it was a stupid movie and could never happen if it came out in the cinema

Ok, sex blindfolded, I can understand that to some degree. But WTF is this?
    Woman who claims she was assaulted by female friend pretending to be a man tells court they sunbathed and watched TV together while she was blindfolded

That woman should be thrown out of court.

You say it was a stupid movie and could never happen if it came out in the cinema

Well, I mentioned it earlier, but I think Brandon Teena's story is has a couple of parallels.
    Granted, Brandon was trans but he was born a girl and taped down her breasts in order to pass as a boy in order to get with some girls.
    Great film.

But WTF is this?

That woman should be thrown out of court.

In fairness, she does go on to say:
    'I would not say watch because I had a mask and scarf on. I heard a film.'

Fcuked up for sure though.

In fairness, she does go on to say:

Fcuked up for sure though.

Sounds like the perfect date. "Let's hear a film together". :rolleyes:

Stevie Wonder's favourite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,577 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

There was also the case of a Chinese guy who sued his wife for pretending to be better looking than she actually was. He didn't realize until she had a baby girl and, according to him, the baby was so ugly that there was no way it could be his. DNA tests showed it was and so he investigated and discovered that she had a ton of plastic surgery before meeting him and had never told him.

He was awarded $120,000 as the judge agreed she had tricked him into marrying her under “false pretences”.

True story.

Actually, it may well be fake.

That story about the husband suing his wife has been round a while (at least 8 years older than the Examiner article), but doesn't seem to be true.

The story has been reported in different ways, usually like this:

http://entertainment.ie/wtf/Chinese-man-divorces-and-sues-wife-over-ugly-children-And-wins/227669.htm

The photo itself is a Taiwanese ad for a plastic surgery clinic.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2012/05/17/thinking-about-plastic-surgery-this-ad-may-make-you-laugh-or-it-could-make-you-think-twice/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

How did she not recognise her own 'best friends' voice for fcks sake.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    How did she not recognise her own 'best friends' voice for fcks sake.

She probably disguised it.

Wait a minute. This "guy" is embarrassed by scars yet "he" can go out in public when heading to meet the girl and the world can see his "scars" but his girlfriend can't see them when they're watching films together?

Ah now, this is getting more ridiculous every minute. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Wonder what the feminists will think

osarusan wrote: »
    Actually, it may well be fake.
    The photo itself is a Taiwanese ad for a plastic surgery clinic.

Well slap me sideways.
    See Snopes has looked at it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

She agreed not to touch said organ. However if you take a look at the picture of the defendant, you'll notice there is absolutely nothing manly about her physical shape - she has hips etc and so on. The notion that the 'victim' didn't put her hands on the other ones waist and hips strikes me as not only unlikely, but perhaps impossible. Therefore the whole 'I didn't know' thing is just beyond credibility. Two people with problems, and I have less sympathy with the one trying to get the other on the sex offenders register.

There's a new report on this here.

It's hilarious to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Wildlife Actor

Convicted!

So have I been assaulted if I discover that the carpet doesn't match the curtains in the cold light of a sunday morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Ah, your one will have a brilliant time in prison, the dirty bitch!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Rape from what i read online earlier

How can it be rape if she consented?

Advertisement