Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman finds out that her boyfriend is actually her female best friend...

Options
12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 436 ✭✭Old Jakey

If you ask me the so called victim was as much to blame here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

nokia69 wrote: »
    Yeah I remember that story, he never actually lied to her, he just let her assume he was Jewish, and since his Hebrew was so good, she thought he was jewish

I think he went to jail for the "crime"

Is there a statute of limitations to things like this? If not, then Joseph's offspring could sue the Holy Ghost for cuckholding him. And Mary for possible breach of honour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

The fact that the judge said the victim was 'vulnerable and naive' leads me to believe that she had learning difficulties of some kind. Like everyone else I find it hard to swallow the fact that they had sex 10 times and she didn't know, once perhaps blindfolded and in a particular position but 10 times! I can't except that it was mere stupidity I think there was something not quite 'right' with the victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

More common than we thought? Similar situation (with a few key differences) here involving FtM transsexual charged with assault by penetration on a woman who thought she was sleeping with a man

Still a 2 year sentence (albeit suspended).

http://thelincolnite.co.uk/2015/12/lincolnshire-transsexual-gets-suspended-jail-sentence-for-tricking-woman-into-sex/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

strange verdict, is the transsexual not legally a "man"

could the came thing happen here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

cloudatlas wrote: »
    The fact that the judge said the victim was 'vulnerable and naive' leads me to believe that she had learning difficulties of some kind. Like everyone else I find it hard to swallow the fact that they had sex 10 times and she didn't know, once perhaps blindfolded and in a particular position but 10 times! I can't except that it was mere stupidity I think there was something not quite 'right' with the victim.

Two things are very strange here.

1. The "victim" didn't realise she was with a woman, even though they had spent over 100 hours together and had sex 10 times. :eek:

That bit isn't believable.

2. The "victim" didn't realise that the person she was with, even though they had spent over 100 hours together and had sex 10 times was actually her best friend. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Surely she would know that the voice was that of her best friend. I'm not sure about you, but I'd know the voice of my best friend, that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Two things are very strange here.

1. The "victim" didn't realise she was with a woman, even though they had spent over 100 hours together and had sex 10 times. :eek:

That bit isn't believable.

2. The "victim" didn't realise that the person she was with, even though they had spent over 100 hours together and had sex 10 times was actually her best friend. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Surely she would know that the voice was that of her best friend. I'm not sure about you, but I'd know the voice of my best friend, that's for sure.

You should probably contact the Judge at let them know you've cracked the case.

Kev W wrote: »
    You should probably contact the Judge at let them know you've cracked the case.

Seriously though, you'd have to call into question the credibility of the "victim" in this case. She surely must have known that she was with a woman. It's beyond believable that she didn't know (a) she was with a woman and (b) the woman was her best friend.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Seriously though, you'd have to call into question the credibility of the "victim" in this case. She surely must have known that she was with a woman. It's beyond believable that she didn't know (a) she was with a woman and (b) the woman was her best friend.

Of course she knew she was with a woman. Ask any gay woman and they will almost all have experience of being with a woman who later decided she 'was not gay'. Usually they part ways and that's that. This one just took it to an extreme and called the coppers.

Her story is full of all sorts of nonsense - watching films while blindfolded? I feel really sorry for Gayle Newland. The sooner she gets an appeal the better.

spurious wrote: »
    Of course she knew she was with a woman. Ask any gay woman and they will almost all have experience of being with a woman who later decided she 'was not gay'. Usually they part ways and that's that. This one just took it to an extreme and called the coppers.

Her story is full of all sorts of nonsense - watching films while blindfolded? I feel really sorry for Gayle Newland. The sooner she gets an appeal the better.

I agree totally with you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Why did she want to screw a guy she couldn't even see, does it even matter if it was her female friend then sure if she cares about looks so little

wakka12 wrote: »
    Why did she want to screw a guy she couldn't even see, does it even matter if it was her female friend then sure if she cares about looks so little

I think she had a gay affair, couldn't handle it and went to the cops claiming she was duped.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

This is common enough. Stevie Wonder's wife is some bloke with a fleshlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

I think she had a gay affair, couldn't handle it and went to the cops claiming she was duped.

Sounds much more believable tbh, heard of similar things happening. Not involving police, but people who had gay relations and then left the other partner involved for dead so they could save face.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Conviction quashed.
    Lots of reporting restrictions on this, probably due to doddery old homophobic judge's summing up being misleading, but they are talking of a new trial. Hopefully any normal judge will see it for what it is and throw it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

So this girl didn't know her "boyfriend" was actually her female friend going at her with a diller?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,182 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

This is a very very odd scenario.

spurious wrote: »
    Conviction quashed.
    Lots of reporting restrictions on this, probably due to doddery old homophobic judge's summing up being misleading, but they are talking of a new trial. Hopefully any normal judge will see it for what it is and throw it out.

This should never have gotten anywhere next nor near a court the first time around.

Advertisement