Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman finds out that her boyfriend is actually her female best friend...

Options
  • 09-09-2015 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭

a woman who found out her 'boyfriend' was actually her best mate wearing a strap on penis has been taken to court.

A woman - who can't be named for legal reasons - randomly got a friend request on Facebook back in 2011 from somebody called 'Kye Fortune'.

They chatted for a while and she found out that 'Kye' was a half-Filipino, half-Latino young man who had been involved in a car accident which had left him with terrible scars that he was embarrassed about. Doctors had also found a brain tumour, apparently.

They spoke on the phone, and the alleged victim did question why his voice was so high but was told that it was due to his Filipino background.

'Kye' was hesitant to meet up in person, but eventually they did. However, the complainant was required to wear a blindfold. They then proceeded to have sex.

They continued to meet up at hotels, but each time the alleged victim had to wear the blindfold. The last time they met up was when Kye visited her flat.

"When I was having sex I grabbed for the back of his head and my hand got caught on something. It did not feel right. I was sat on the bed, he was standing up. Something in my mind said 'pull it (the blindfold) off, pull it off'."

When she pulled off the blindfold, she couldn't believe her eyes, her best friend Gayle Newland was standing in front of her. 'Kye' had introduced the pair and they'd become close.

Apparently, Newland had been using a strap-on and concealed her hair with a hat. She also bandaged down her breasts to pass off as a bloke.

source: http://www.theladbible.com/articles/woman-finds-out-her-boyfriend-of-two-years-is-her-female-best-friend-during-sex

I don't know if I should be in shock, or laugh. Either way, I'm kind of aroused. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭RayCon

Normally I would say that story is a load of bollox but ......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Thats some A-grade female magazine headline vomit if i ever saw one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

But if she was a Vodafone customer, she'd have never found out. No wait, I'm thinking of something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

In all fairness she must be very dumb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭sxt

What exactly is she being charged with? :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

sxt wrote: »

Rape from what i read online earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Sexually assault by deception I'd say.

New Jersey recently introduced such a law.

Has some elements of the film Boys Don't Cry also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Rape from what i read online earlier
    I would have thought entrapment. Given that the sex was consensual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Possibly the strangest story I have ever read! :O

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

smash wrote: »

is it really consensual if you consent to sex with a man and are in fact being penetrated by a woman with a sex aid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

So she "met" someone online and met that person blindfolded and consented to sex with them. Did she even know if "this person" was the age of consent? High pitched voice.......could be young lad...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

If there were two males involved, like the film "the Crying Game"I wonder if this would go to courts. i'd say the male victim would be too embarassed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

I'm pretty sure this happened before. Or this is an old story.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Paramite Pie

How weird is it to meet up with someone you've never met while only wearing a blind fold??

Do people not follow the news headlines? There's lots of weirdos out there....

This woman must've been very very lonely to fall to this predator...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

How weird is it to meet up with someone you've never met while only wearing a blind fold??

Do people not follow the news headlines? There's lots of weirdos out there....

This woman must've been very very lonely to fall to this predator...

I'd question who was weirder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

I'd question the sanity of a woman who meets up with a stranger off facebook and agrees to have sex with them whilst blindfolded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

smash wrote: »
    She may have consented to sex...with a penis. I don't think she consented to being penetrated with a strap-on, therefore non-consensual.

The "story" though is strange. Doesn't make sense to blindly (literally) trust a complete stranger (Facebook friend) with your body....unless there was a financial inducement.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Enstrapment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

I don't believe this story.

Video of them doing it or no proof.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Here's another example of a dolt who should be in a happy home for the terminally daft. OK it's the Daily Fail, but it was an actual case along similar lines. Woman meets man on interwebs, man(at least a man this time) tells her he's blond white guy, turns out he's a dark Indian, asks her to look the other way, close her eyes during nookie. I mean WTF? :pac: And yer man's wife seems to be standing by him. Mad stuff Ted.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,714 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

That's gas!

What will those crazy lesbians think of next??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,577 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I think a guy who looked just like Ricky Martin and pretended to actually be him to get to sleep with female fans was convicted of rape a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

This makes me feel better about myself for pretending to be a young female fillie when in actual fact, I'm a fat, middle aged, taxi driver. Shuush, say nathin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

The "victim" deserves to be jailed for her sheer stupidity!

Met a stranger blindfolded, and had sex with them. That's all kind of ****ed up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

Plaintiff: I received a Facebook friend request from a stranger. We got talking and decided to meet up. My new "boyfriend" said that we'd only have sex if I wore a blindfold.

Yeah, I don't see that holding up too well in court.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

dcceadd918f3df44c35aa122b769dbc9e8590cfaa591c1ad2abbe21fa8b7b958.jpg

Advertisement