Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus One Available Direct to Ireland (Back to €299 + €18 shipping)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

My OPO shipped today.

Huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭metroburgers

ha I'm 480,267 :rolleyes:... pick me and I'll send you a cup of tea in the post! https://oneplus.net/invites?kolid=TG0USN

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Referals don't seem to be having an impact for me anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Apologies if this has been posted already but anybody know what the Euro price will be for the 64GB?

I see a GBP price of £289. That's over 400 yoyos in todays money.

• Moderators Posts: 12,371 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been posted already but anybody know what the Euro price will be for the 64GB?

For the One Plus Two, I think I seen €399 for the 64GB version. €339 for the 16GB one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Leslie91 wrote: »

€399 for the 64GB
    €339 for the 16GB

Was just looking it up for myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭maddog1983

anybody actually know when invites will be sent out and people can purchase One Plus Two?

• Moderators Posts: 12,371 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Early August isnt it? 11th I think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭medic087

My order made on friday was shipped to Italy. If i didn't laugh I think I would cry. Order was made from IE site and address is correct. You just have to laugh. I have to wait until 1pm to contact support. More than likely they will be impossible to deal with. That rules out a oneplus two for me when it becomes available. You really get for what you pay with this crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

medic087 wrote: »
    My order made on friday was shipped to Italy. If i didn't laugh I think I would cry. Order was made from IE site and address is correct. You just have to laugh. I have to wait until 1pm to contact support. More than likely they will be impossible to deal with. That rules out a oneplus two for me when it becomes available. You really get for what you pay with this crowd.

Mine was shipped to Ukraine by accident, but to be fair that was the couriers fault :pac:

Danger781 wrote: »
    Mine was shipped to Ukraine by accident, but to be fair that was the couriers fault :pac:

Did you go with DHL ? unfortunately i went standard so its through royal mail.

medic087 wrote: »
    Did you go with DHL ? unfortunately i went standard so its through royal mail.

When I ordered we didn't have an Irish store so I needed to go via Germany. From OP it got sent to a parcel forwarding service who used Geizhals. I got an email the day before it was supposed to arrive in Ireland saying they found my phone in the Ukraine and refunded me part of the cost of the parcel service. Got the phone a few days later.

So it went Germany > Ukraine > Germany > Dublin > Antrim > Cork (Because of Parcel Motel)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Which is the best place to order one now?
    I am thinking I will get one next week as it SHOULD be a big step up from my current phone. ( Moto G2 )

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

vectra wrote: »
    Which is the best place to order one now?
    I am thinking I will get one next week as it SHOULD be a big step up from my current phone. ( Moto G2 )
    Direct from OnePlus (they have an Irish site, check the flag at the bottom of the screen) - only in stock intermittently

Direct from OnePlus (they have an Irish site, check the flag at the bottom of the screen) - only in stock intermittently

So if out of stock there would it work out ok to buy from the main site in dollars?

Would I have to pay anything else if I got one of the foreign sites?
    Duty or vat or whatever?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Depends on the site, also worth noting if its chinese it might only have oxygen or color os.

daytob wrote: »
    Depends on the site, also worth noting if its chinese it might only have oxygen or color os.

So which of their sites would be the best bet outside of the Ireland one?

You most likely will get stung for VAT ordering from chinese resellers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Redgirl82

Any chance the version 1 price will be reduced with version 2 been released?

Redgirl82 wrote: »
    Any chance the version 1 price will be reduced with version 2 been released?

I very much doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

If i buy 1+1 today from the Irish version of the site. Where does it get shipped from and how long am i looking at? Thanks

Shipped from the UK and 2 days if you choose express (and it's in stock).

off topic here a bit, but can anyone tell me is it possible to insure the one plus one with phone insurance??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

maddog1983 wrote: »
    off topic here a bit, but can anyone tell me is it possible to insure the one plus one with phone insurance??

What is it you think would preclude it?

I have mine insured with blueinsurance.ie
    What is it you think would preclude it?

My first OPO was the chinese version, couldn't find anywhere in Ireland that would insure it. All places I checked out, the phone had to have been bought in Ire/Uk.

If i buy 1+1 today from the Irish version of the site. Where does it get shipped from and how long am i looking at? Thanks

strongly advise you to go with express I went with standard and it shipped on monday from uk to Italy with royal mail. Not sure if it will ever reach me.

the fact that it was bought from another country?

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »
    I have mine insured with blueinsurance.ie

My first OPO was the chinese version, couldn't find anywhere in Ireland that would insure it. All places I checked out, the phone had to have been bought in Ire/Uk.

thanks for reply

Advertisement