Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus One Available Direct to Ireland (Back to €299 + €18 shipping)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭navosa

horse7 wrote: »
    Thanks J,so what's the total cost?

One Plus X is €269 I think so total cost would be €294.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Correct €293.49 is the total price with express shipping (which is the only shipping option)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,706 ✭✭✭horse7

Can I give the invite to someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Johntm

Does anyone know will the one plus one be back in stock from the irish site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

I'm looking for two Oneplus X invites for friends of mine. I guarantee no profiteering. One lad has a beat up iPhone 4s, the other a HTC M8 which has seen better days. Appreciate any help!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

I'm looking for two Oneplus X invites for friends of mine. I guarantee no profiteering. One lad has a beat up iPhone 4s, the other a HTC M8 which has seen better days. Appreciate any help!

They're non transferable, tied to the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭emo72

Johntm wrote: »
    Does anyone know will the one plus one be back in stock from the irish site?

On a very recent reddit AMA the owner Carl said that they were nearly out of stock and production had finished so grab one if you want it. I wouldn't be optimistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,706 ✭✭✭horse7

Sorry guys ,seems the code is locked to my email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

I'm looking at selling my Oneplus One currently. Hoping that Cex will take it off my hands.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Mr Velo wrote: »
    I'm looking at selling my Oneplus One currently. Hoping that Cex will take it off my hands.

How much are they offering?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Mr Velo wrote: »

How much are they offering?
    Haven't been in to them yet. Going to go in this weekend now to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CK701

OnePlus One is out of stock at the moment.

Will this phone be coming back in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭buzzing147

I see the one plus 3 is out now, and the 1 plus 1 is not on the site anymore, anyone know if the 1plus 1 is coming back into stock, must buy one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

buzzing147 wrote: »
    I see the one plus 3 is out now, and the 1 plus 1 is not on the site anymore, anyone know if the 1plus 1 is coming back into stock, must buy one

Doubtful, id say at this stage your only option would be third party retailers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Best get one second hand.. 1+1 not being made anymore..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,887 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Must say the OPO has been the best electronic device I ever bought and one of the best bargains, served me perfectly since day one nearly, think I got an invite a couple of weeks after it launched and still going brilliantly, does everything I ask of it and the battery has held up great, think Ill just stick a new battery in it instead of buying a new phone this year tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bumpysmom

I saw a 64gb Oneplus one in cex store for €300...I'm only learning about Oneplus phones , like the sound of them,
    Thought this a bit expensive as I see the Oneplus 2 64gb on the Oneplus website for €320...with free delivery...

Am I missing something?

Also it seems I could get to checkout with the Oneplus 2 on the website....
    Oneplus.net/ie
    Do you still need an invite?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mazzybabsxx

Bumpysmom wrote: »
    I saw a 64gb Oneplus one in cex store for €300...I'm only learning about Oneplus phones , like the sound of them,
    Thought this a but expensive as I see the Oneplus 2 64gb on the Oneplus website for €320...with free delivery...

Am I missing something?

Also it seems I could get to checkout with the Oneplus 2 on the website....
    Oneplus.net/ie
    Do you still need an invite?

No longer need an invite anymore to buy, they have discontinued the opo and it appears the opx too. I've the op2 and love it..

No longer need an invite anymore to buy, they have discontinued the opo and it appears the opx too. I've the op2 and love it..

Thanks,
    So it'd appear €300 for opo in the cex shop is a rip off

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mazzybabsxx

Thanks,

Completely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,037 ✭✭✭✭unkel

I saw a 64gb Oneplus one in cex store for €300...

LOL. CEX are generally hugely overpriced. I bought a 64gb OnePlus One in perfect condition a few weeks ago with original charger (brand new) for €130...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Thanks,

It's an absolute rip-off.
    I got my opo when it originally came out for €327 delivered, direct from OnePlus.

They're a great phone, still going for around €160 on adverts, but 300 is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

unkel wrote: »
    LOL. CEX are generally hugely overpriced. I bought a 64gb OnePlus One in perfect condition a few weeks ago with original charger (brand new) for €130...

Where?

Cex Waterford.... I called in this morning, it was sold yesterday he said
    Serious rip off

Edit to add...there's 11 of them for sale on their website @ €300 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

the 64gb one plus 2 is €319 new and the new one plus 3 is €399. its a device you'll use more than any other for the next 2/3 years, worth shelling out a few extra sheckels for a new one (with warranty)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭the goon

Just wondering if anyone thinks there will be a price drop soon? The One Plus 2 for instance seems to have been that price for awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,037 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Where?

adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

the goon wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone thinks there will be a price drop soon? The One Plus 2 for instance seems to have been that price for awhile.

I dont think so, it was reduced not too long ago.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Reminder that no personal sales allowed. Please use adverts.ie or similar, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Anyone having issues with the battery? Mine would suddenly power off while battery indicator shows 30% juice left.

Advertisement