Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus One Available Direct to Ireland (Back to €299 + €18 shipping)

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

soirish wrote: »
    Anyone having issues with the battery? Mine would suddenly power off while battery indicator shows 30% juice left.

It a well documented problem with the phone, fix is pretty easy though, the next time the phone goes dead at whenever % the battery reads at, leave the phone off and charge it to 100% without turn on the phone, this corrects the battery meter....

• Registered Users Posts: 27 PeeDawg

My OPO went dead 2 days ago, when I put it on the charger the charge light didin't come on. I left it on over night but still the same in the morning. I have tried another charger but no joy. Does this sound familiar to anyone and is there a solution or is it dead as a dodo?

Advertisement