Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus One Available Direct to Ireland (Back to €299 + €18 shipping)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

If you buy from the Irish site it will be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭maddog1983

cool appreciate it,is it straight forward im getting my phone monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Ordered mine last Sunday and used standard post, got it yesterday (4 days later). 1st impressions, very happy with it. Have used iOS for 5-6 years and this is my 1st android venture. Steep learning curve but for the price (i went for the 64GB model) it really does seem to be an awesome phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

davo2001 wrote: »
    Ordered mine last Sunday and used standard post, got it yesterday (4 days later). 1st impressions, very happy with it. Have used iOS for 5-6 years and this is my 1st android venture. Steep learning curve but for the price (i went for the 64GB model) it really does seem to be an awesome phone!

I've had mine for over a year now. Very happy with it. Don't think I could go back to a sub 5.5in phone now.

Thought about upgrading to the Oneplus 2 or maybe the Moto Style, but quickly came to my senses. I really don't need to & there just isn't enough of a leap in specs to justify it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Mechanical Clocktail

I ordered mine on a Tuesday and had it on that Friday morning with standard delivery. It's a great phone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Eoinzy123

One plus is back on sale, just after ordering the 16Gb with a case. Got the Express Delivery for an extra euro, so now will play the waiting game...

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Redgirl82 wrote: »
    Any chance the version 1 price will be reduced with version 2 been released?

Apparently, the price is due to drop, but that could be only in India. I wouldn't expect a massive fall; it's already amazingly cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Should I upgrade to CM12?

Hi all

Anyone upgrade their OPO to CM12?

Im on CM11 at the moment and have no problems.

Just curious if those on CM12 would recommend updating?

Were the initial issues with the CM12 update resolved by another update?

Should I expect any issues if I do upgrade to CM12?

Thanks

Hi all

Thanks

Personally i wouldn't, while the GUI is smoother i feel that battery life has taken a hit with the update to CM12 (i'm currently using 12.0)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Where are we ordering the oneplus one and is it a better option than Vodafone's offering?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Where are we ordering the oneplus one and is it a better option than Vodafone's offering?
    Direct from OnePlus. The One is better than the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 but more expensive (about 320 delivered vs. 175).

From the OnePlus website? https://oneplus.net/ie/oneplus-one

Yes it is IMHO.

Personally i wouldn't, while the GUI is smoother i feel that battery life has taken a hit with the update to CM12 (i'm currently using 12.0)

Thanks.

What screen on times are you getting?

Thanks.

What screen on times are you getting?

Around 6-7 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

From the OnePlus website? https://oneplus.net/ie/oneplus-one

Yes it is IMHO.

Is it worth nearly double the cost? I'd be inclined to say no.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Milltown17

Hi
    Just wondering what is the price of the one plus 2

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Milltown17 wrote: »
    Hi

Type 'one plus two price' into google

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

Milltown17 wrote: »
    Hi

€399 for 64gb if bought direct from oneplus . Add postage costs on top of that

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Baxtardo

Is the OPO still worth purchasing? I would be upgrading from a Moto G 2nd Gen which is starting to become laggy and slow. Are there other comparable phones out there in the same price bracket or is the OPO still a great deal? I've looked at the OPO2 but it's a bit too expensive - the 64gb OPO is right on the price for me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭bromley52

Baxtardo wrote: »
    Is the OPO still worth purchasing? I would be upgrading from a Moto G 2nd Gen which is starting to become laggy and slow. Are there other comparable phones out there in the same price bracket or is the OPO still a great deal? I've looked at the OPO2 but it's a bit too expensive - the 64gb OPO is right on the price for me.

Thanks

If you like the OP2 and can well afford it then buy it. You would probably regret it if you don't. Sometimes a bargain is how you feel about something not how much you saved.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

€399 for 64gb if bought direct from oneplus . Add postage costs on top of that

The postage cost is a sneaky €20 for standard delivery to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭d.lally2

Free screen protector and flip cover now with the one plus one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 maryown

if anyone is selling second hand oneplus one, I would be interested in buying one.. PM me

Anyone know if Privacy Guard is on CM12? Or was it removed?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭little foot

Privacy guard is still on it

Hi all

Thanks

Oops.

Is there a difference between CM12 and Cyanogen OS 12? I meant should I update my software using the OTA that is available on the phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

I upgraded Saturday with no issues. My friend upgraded to CM12 on Sunday and his phone is one of those affected with boot up issue. He's registered a ticket on their website. The phone won't even boot up from PC which might be a Win 10 issue. They are sorting it out for him today. Seems to have affected certain amount of users

• Registered Users Posts: 3,706 ✭✭✭horse7

Got invite for opo. X model, can't see if cost includes shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

It doesn't. Shipping is €25 extra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,706 ✭✭✭horse7

Thanks J,so what's the total cost?

Advertisement