Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus One Available Direct to Ireland (Back to €299 + €18 shipping)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ak96

how long will it take ? im travelling next week :(?

5 straight working days and its still pending shipment

5 straight working days and its still pending shipment thats ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Mine has finally changed to "processing"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Ordered last saturday for my GF's birthday on Sunday , still pending shipment :(

• Advertisement

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Mine has finally changed to "processing"

your lucky , mine still says pending shipment .. this is a joke :/ after 4 working days

So much for Express delivery! i ordered mine in April on a Saturday and it was delivered on the following tuesday

So much for Express delivery! i ordered mine in April on a Saturday and it was delivered on the following tuesday

they have pissed me off

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

5 working days since I ordered, still pending shipment. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

If anyone gets a new one, can they tell me if it comes with a screen protector? One of the co-founders said they were including screen protectors in the new OPOs? The way he phrased it sounded like they were putting them on the screen.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

My reply from OnePlus support when I asked if they knew when my OPO was likely to ship:
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I'm really sorry for the delay on this one. Currently, we still need around a week to have enough stock for the 64 GB phones. You have an option of cancelling the order if you're not willing to wait for this one.

Best regards,
    Chris

So wait or cancel. Lovely. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I wonder how their supply of the OnePlus One will the affected by the release of the next iteration...

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

Just got the following. I purchased last Thursday morning like many here.
    We regret to inform you that the 64GB Sandstone Black OnePlus One you ordered is currently out of stock. It will take approximately 2-4 weeks before this item is back in stock. We're extremely sorry about this! Would you like for us to cancel and refund your order or would you prefer to wait for the OnePlus One to come back in stock? We will ship it to you as soon as possible.

Mine has been shipped, got an email and a DHL tracking number. Purchased Thursday around 12pm. Looks like they took more orders then they had in stock :-/

The delivery charge should be refunded , this is ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Wait till you have a problem with the phone that's when the trouble starts.

Just after seeing this post on reddit: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus-one-stock-in-europe.324842/

In a nutshell they miscalculated the demand in Europe and sold 4 weeks worth of units in half the time and that they have stock on it's way to Europe now and should be back by late next week.

Also worth noting that they have completely discontinued the 16gb variant.

wondering now will I just wait for the oneplus two but I guess they will be in short supply for the first few months.

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    Just got the following. I purchased last Thursday morning like many here.

I just got same. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

I'd say I got lucky the week before you as I ordered and had the phone in hand within 36 hours.

Slow order fulfillment always leaves a bad taste in your mouth and a bad start with a new device.
    That said, it's worth the wait.

Far beyond any of the run of the mill Samsung devices I've had and a big improvement on the Nexus devices IMHO so I expect you'll all be happy with it. Hopefully it won't be long more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lynch101

Hey guys,

I got the same email about the phone being sold out for 2-4 weeks, I even chanced my arm of getting a OnePlus Two in place of it and i would pay the difference but they were having none of it.

I ordered the phone last Wednesday and my order on the website displayed "Pending Shipment" until this morning when it changed to "Processing" which I believe is the next stage in the process. Can anyone else confirm that they are seeing a similar thing? I really hope it mean they are back in stock.

Mine is gone to processing as well.

I wonder is this a way of not leaving people cancel it once the oneplus two comes out. I was planning on buying it if there was plenty stock or I get an invite early.

Ok so just got this email so I guess they sorted things out.

This is after getting the email yesterday saying it would take 2-4 weeks
    High five! Your order has been shipped. Please check the status of your package by checking your store account. If you started a ticket asking about your pending shipment please help us and close your ticket through your ticket overview.

As a start-up, we are constantly improving our product, processes and business. Thank you for your patience with us and trust in our product.

Software updates moving forward will be handled via an Over-the-Air (OTA) update. Future updates will bring additional features and general improvements to the software.

Your shipping confirmation is below. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for your tracking number to become active, so don't worry if you cannot track it just yet. Thank you again for your business.

Note: If the parcel is severely damaged, please refuse the package! Before signing for the parcel, please unbox the parcel and check if all products are included. If you have any questions about your shipment please have a look at our support page as most commonly asked questions are answered there: https://oneplus.net/support/.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lynch101

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    Ok so just got this email so I guess they sorted things out.

This is after getting the email yesterday saying it would take 2-4 weeks

When did you order your phone? i never got an email :(

Yea i got the shipped email too! sent them an email last night venting my frustration so dont know if that had anything to do with it!

No email here. Still 'Pending Shipment'.

lynch101 wrote: »
    When did you order your phone? i never got an email :(

placed on 16 July 2015 21:47:08 BST

Got mine this morning and loving it so far. The level of customisation makes vanilla Android look like iOS. Only annoyance is that there is still no OTA updated to lollipop or CM12 so I might just do it manually later on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Got mine this morning and loving it so far. The level of customisation makes vanilla Android look like iOS. Only annoyance is that there is still no OTA updated to lollipop or CM12 so I might just do it manually later on.

CM12 is available OTA for older phones anyway.

Does it just have CM11 and Android 4.4 on it?

People are having problems with CM12 so maybe not it better off.

Advertisement