Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Even More Tesco Bargains

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Quackster wrote: »
    None of late either. They're obviously so overrun with Lidl and now Aldi vouchers that they can't afford to be giving out any of their own! :D

I got a 2.50 of a 10 spend on fruit and veg last week. They are still happening.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I got a 2.50 of a 10 spend on fruit and veg last week. They are still happening.

I've got the old spend and save till spit (€12 off a €70 spend or something like that) in the past year but none in recent times. I imagine they won't give them to you if you're already making use of competitor vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,882 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Got one of these yesterday in Maynooth. Cracking little compact with 20X optical zoom.
    20150606_101859.jpg

Half Price at 50 euro.

Was also Garmin Nuvi 52s for 38euro .

Locked in glass case in electrical .

anyone know if there is any of these left around dublin?

was there any left in maynooth... will slip out there in the morning if so

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭RayCon

Seve OB wrote: »
    was there any left in maynooth... will slip out there in the morning if so

Definitely none left in Maynooth ... I checked a day after the original poster

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Simon says swipe game, scanning in at €4.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

delly wrote:
    Simon says swipe game, scanning in at €4.

Where ? Cant find

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Tesco Jervis Street just now, UNO Card game, reduced from €7.99 to €1. Think it's the one in the pic below - standard pack basically. If I had a penny for everytime I played that in college........

61reBy0XCUL._SL1107_.jpg

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

tharmor wrote: »
    Where ? Cant find

This was extra balbriggan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,710 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Variety of Goodalls spices and herbs reduced to 45-70c (check dates)
    Variety of sauces eg maille bernaise, heinz mustard, 45c

Some belkin chargers for iPhone and Samsung €2.50 to €5

Limerick crescent and roxboro

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

erkifino wrote: »
    It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!

...although I could say the same about €50....
    Did anyone crack open a bottle of Dom yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Hi Folks. I could do with a favour. We are heading to Paris next month and with every four euro tesco vouchure you can exchange it for an hour long river cruise on the Sceine. We haved used all our vouchures and we need three more 4euro vouchures. We would bed willing to send on 5euro if anyone could exchange their voucvhure for the river cruise one. Many thanks Jim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Coolaboy wrote: »
    Hi Folks. I could do with a favour. We are heading to Paris next month and with every four euro tesco vouchure you can exchange it for an hour long river cruise on the Sceine. We haved used all our vouchures and we need three more 4euro vouchures. We would bed willing to send on 5euro if anyone could exchange their voucvhure for the river cruise one. Many thanks Jim.
    I don't have any Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to spare, but if I did I would not be tempted to part with them for slightly over the face value of the vouchers. Typically they are worth 3-4 times their face value when used with Clubcard Partners. The cruise you mention seems to be this one-hour cruise, for which adult tickets are €14 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

odddavey wrote: »
    Did anyone crack open a bottle of Dom yet?

Smashed one off my new yacht. It's protected from peasants now isn't it?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

In Tallaght they have about 6 of the Microsoft HD-6000 webcams for €10, at the end of the housewares stuff (irons, coffee machines, etc).

Also next to the webcam they have a SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA ST30 for €39.99

Boxes in both items are a bit broken.

Tesco Jervis Street just now, UNO Card game, reduced from €7.99 to €1. Think it's the one in the pic below - standard pack basically. If I had a penny for everytime I played that in college...
    Found this today for €1, there were two packages that were almost identical but with different barcodes - the one with barcode 074299419409 is the one scanning at €1, the other scans at €7.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Mok wrote: »
    Bosch all floor cylinder vacuum in Douglas reduced from €94 to €16.50. Had a couple left this evening. Model number bgl3b110gb

Any of these in Tullamore or Portlaoise does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

BTW if anybody finds the DP reduced to €50, use one of the Aldi or Lidl vouchers to get it down to €40 :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Hd-3000 webcam down to 6.17 in crescent

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

iTunes cards reduced by 15% for Fathers Day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

No good to me but in
    tesco ardkeen waterford today.

Tesco finest ipad cases reduced to 1.92
    Stylos reduced to 2.50 other ipad stuff reduced to half nothing.

Worth keeping an eye out for.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

leck wrote:
    Found this today for €1, there were two packages that were almost identical but with different barcodes - the one with barcode 074299419409 is the one scanning at €1, the other scans at €7.99.

Lots still thr.... Got a pair

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

What about the Dom Perignon lads??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

DuffleBag wrote: »

There was a little over a case out in Maynooth yesterday afternoon- though god only knows how much of it, if any, is still there.

Bargain- Baileys 70cl @ 16 Euro.
    3 bottles @ 38- plus 2 Euro for a large cut price box of Maynards Wine gums (and of course a 10 off with 50 spend voucher).

Other interesting offer- for those of us who like decent soft drinks-

San Pelligrino- all varieties 4.29 for a 6 pack, or 2 packs for 6 Euro.
    Before I get an onslaught of people telling me they could get crates of coke for a fiver a forthnight ago- yes, you could- but if you genuinely like decent non-alcoholic drinks- you can't beat San Pelligrino.

...San Pelligrino- all varieties 4.29 for a 6 pack, or 2 packs for 6 Euro.
    Before I get an onslaught of people telling me they could get crates of coke for a fiver a forthnight ago- yes, you could- but if you genuinely like decent non-alcoholic drinks- you can't beat San Pelligrino.
    Yes, this is a very pleasant soft drink. Bought two packs a few days ago in a shop using one of the Lidl vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Just bought the Motorola e in Tesco this evening, half price at €49.99. Used a Aldi voucher and got it for €40 .
    Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 19 quikfinder

Scrabble the original Board Game for €11.99, at Tesco in Killarney!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

DuffleBag wrote: »

Have my 12 bottles holed away nicely. Reckon they will drink any time between now and 2035. Mixture of 99/02.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

San Pelligrino- all varieties 4.29 for a 6 pack, or 2 packs for 6 Euro.

Unless you are a diabetic! Had 2 in my trolley until I realised how much sugar is in the damn thing!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

castle2012 wrote: »
    Just bought the Motorola e in Tesco this evening, half price at €49.99. Used a Aldi voucher and got it for €40 .
    Happy days

Nice heads up, had two Lidl vouchers so picked up two of them for upcoming birthdays, serious phone at €40, crazy price

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

slave1 wrote: »
    Nice heads up, had two Lidl vouchers so picked up two of them for upcoming birthdays, serious phone at €40, crazy price

Great Bargain alright. Can you buy an online unlock code straight away to use on another network?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement