Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Even More Tesco Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

where do you get these lidl vouchers?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Seve OB wrote: »
    where do you get these lidl vouchers?

You can also try with Aldi's, they are on the papers, I just found the info on the Aldi link
    Pick up your papers and save €10 at Aldi

Irish Independent every Thursday and Friday
    Irish Sun every Saturday
    Irish Examiner every Saturday

Terms and Conditions

*See back of voucher for dates of use. Voucher must be presented before purchasing items at the till. Voucher valid for €10 off your shopping when you spend €50 in a single transaction. One voucher per single transaction. Copied, damaged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted - only original vouchers are valid. Excludes infant Formula Milk. This voucher has no cash value, is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. This voucher remains the property of Aldi stores Ltd and is not for resale or publication.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

nava wrote: »
    You can also try with Aldi's, they are on the papers, I just found the info on the Aldi link

Thats 8 euro off, the paper costs 2, just pointing that out :)

cerastes wrote: »
    Thats 8 euro off, the paper costs 2, just pointing that out :)

I know yes, but you still get €10 off tesco's, some people gets the papers even if there was not money off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

I know yes, but you still get €10 off tesco's, some people gets the papers even if there was not money off.

Are these tokens in the papers that are printed for distribution in Hotels? or other places, ie not sold at newsagents?
    I had thought there were different prints without certain things in them, like tokens etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

cerastes wrote: »
    Are these tokens in the papers that are printed for distribution in Hotels? or other places, ie not sold at newsagents?
    I had thought there were different prints without certain things in them, like tokens etc.

They were definitely in the 'hospitality' copies last week- and again today.

Pardon my ignorance but does that mean I can nip into the foyer of some hotel and take one for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Pardon my ignorance but does that mean I can nip into the foyer of some hotel and take one for free?

I do

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I got mine in paper in nursing home, didn't think the resident would be going to Tesco.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

castle2012 wrote: »
    Just bought the Motorola e in Tesco this evening, half price at €49.99. Used a Aldi voucher and got it for €40 .
    Happy days
    @castle2012 - which branch did you get the phone in? Tried 2 branches and the phones were still €129, probably a different version of it, but definitely had no €50 ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭JTMan

Pick up your papers and save €10 at Aldi

Irish Independent every Thursday and Friday
    Irish Sun every Saturday
    Irish Examiner every Saturday

"Every"?! Is this an indefinite promotion?

JTMan wrote: »
    "Every"?! Is this an indefinite promotion?

Not sure if they have the vouchers printing already, but sounds like that from the page, also a banner on the front page about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

Just bought the Motorola e in Tesco this evening, half price at €49.99. Used a Aldi voucher and got it for €40 .
    Happy days

Is that phone locked to tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

@castle2012 - which branch did you get the phone in? Tried 2 branches and the phones were still €129, probably a different version of it, but definitely had no €50 ones.

Got it Monday in Tesco bettystown. Defo Moto e for €49.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

tv3tg4 wrote: »
    Is that phone locked to tesco?

Comes locked but you can unlock easy . 1.99 to unlock on ebay 😊

Got it Monday in Tesco bettystown. Defo Moto e for €49.99
    Thanks, will try a few more stores so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Marpenl

There is a Motorola E and a Motorola E2. Its the E that is 49.99. I got one in Artaine Castle tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Smash The House

No front facing camera on the 1st gen Moto E. Still a good price though

Marpenl wrote: »
    There is a Motorola E and a Motorola E2. Its the E that is 49.99. I got one in Artaine Castle tonight.
    Anything is better than the dinosaur that I have. Will try another few branches tomorrow and hope for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,841 ✭✭✭RayCon

Russell Hobbs "Desire" Hand Blender ... was 39.99 , now 9.57 .. got the last one in Maynooth. Maybe in other branches too ...

item_XL_5245693_5261341.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭masculinist

In Tesco Clare Hall right at the back right hand corner there are Jamie Oliver knives reduced from something like 57 euro to 12 euro. They are high quality. I would have got some but I already have all the knives I need for the next few years. Apologies for such a vague description but I saw this yesterday evening and had a busy day so didnt get to post about it until now. Almost all the knives in that section are significantly reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

In Tesco Clare Hall right at the back right hand corner there are Jamie Oliver knives reduced from something like 57 euro to 12 euro. They are high quality. I would have got some but I already have all the knives I need for the next few years. Apologies for such a vague description but I saw this yesterday evening and had a busy day so didnt get to post about it until now. Almost all the knives in that section are significantly reduced.

is there a price scanner over in Clare hall? couldn;t find one last time i was there

is there a price scanner over in Clare hall? couldn;t find one last time i was there

I keep confusing it with another large Tesco. I swear I'm developing Alzhemiers. My brain switches off because most Tescos seem to have the exact same design. The best bet is to ask one of the staff. You might be right because I seem to remember just scanning at the self service machines and walking away with my answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Are they the multi coloured knives? Argos usually reduce them to a tenner from time to time

• Registered Users Posts: 81,535 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

There's one in the minerals aisle approximately opposite the Coca Cola shelves, it doesn't always be switched on though, most of the time it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭genek

There's one in the minerals aisle approximately opposite the Coca Cola shelves, it doesn't always be switched on though, most of the time it is.
    Another one near cards and newspaper shelves on other end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Marhay70

There's a scanner in Clarehall where the newspapers and greetings cards are, on the right just after you pass the security desk. I think there's a second one too but I can't remember where.

Are they the multi coloured knives? Argos usually reduce them to a tenner from time to time

No it's got a black firm handle similar to Tesco brand but better quality .almost the.whole section of knives is discounted Signoficantly

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

No it's got a black firm handle similar to Tesco brand but better quality .almost the.whole section of knives is discounted Signoficantly

Note- they are actively checking IDs for anyone buying knives- same as alcohol- the riot act has been read to checkout operators....... It was mildly amusing being asked for ID (when you're in your 40s.......)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Shame Swedish house mafia aren't playing this summer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement