Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Even More Tesco Bargains

Options
1767778798082»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

I did get a PS3 for 40 quid thanks to this thread :)

Was that recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Jesus will you read the last few pages. It was about 2 weeks ago. They had a sale. Its cleared now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Someone needs to visit the chilled foods section...

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Sick to death of people asking stupid questions they could see if they read a couple of pages. It's pure laziness and completely derails the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

RossieMan wrote: »
    Sick to death of people asking stupid questions they could see if they read a couple of pages. It's pure laziness and completely derails the thread.

Get over it ffs. The person asked a simple question about a bargain someone said they had gotten.

Their was what 10 posts in this thread today before that one and I don't think one of them were to report a bargain and this one isn't either..don't sh!t your pants now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,992 ✭✭✭Barr

Garmin LM 55 with free lifetime maps €32.50. Spotted this in Douglas yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Tesco Roscrea has the flakes and twirls for 75c. There's a sign for 75c wispas but none on the shelf. A few shelves of reduced items right at at the back but they're probably store specific - toothbrushes, toothpaste, moisturisers, tins of pumpkin 69c.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

123654789 wrote: »
    Tesco Roscrea has the flakes and twirls for 50c. There's a sign for 50c wispas but none on the shelf.
    I saw 4 pack crunchies for 48c, 4 pack dairy milks for 40c and galaxy honeycomb 114g for 56c.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

snubbleste wrote: »
    I saw 4 pack crunchies for 48c, 4 pack dairy milks for 40c and galaxy honeycomb 114g for 56c.

nice one - Roscrea too?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The shelf was empty in Arklow, but worth keeping an eye out for..

10 x 380 mL €2

397189.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,688 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Philips Electric Shaver AT890 - €25 - Naas, but none left on shelf
    Tesco "day a page" 2016/17 A4 diary - €1.87 - Nenagh

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

CH3OH wrote: »
    The shelf was empty in Arklow, but worth keeping an eye out for..

10 x 380 mL €2

397189.jpg

Went down and checked straight after i saw your post and there was one on the shelf here in Killarney, after a lot of digging and hide and go seek we found another 6 and were told by a worker we know they were told to put 1 out at a time (check on top of the shelves);)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

There was no price up on the lucozade in mine, but plenty there. I tested it on a scanner and it said a fiver so left it. 5 is still reasonable enough.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Talking to the head of entertainment and electronic section in Naas yesterday- they're clearing all the smaller stores this weekend- and moving the stock to Naas/Maynooth/Clarehall. Current 50% discount on all DVDs/CDs to be increased once they've cleared out the smaller stores- to get rid of them. New vendor coming in is Golden Disks (not HMV contrary to the previous discussion on this thread)- and they've been doing store plans to reflect this.

Picked up a dozen packs of Hello Kitty / Scooby Doo and Christmas DVDs- kids birthday party presents sorted for the next while........

The selections there- even after they put out Jervis Street in Naas yesterday afternoon- was quite poor- other than getting stuff for kids birthday party presents, couldn't see anything at all I wanted to buy to watch myself- nothing at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Golden Discs don't do games for the past two years wonder what's gonna happen with the game sections. Were those kids DVDs reduced further?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Golden Discs don't do games for the past two years wonder what's gonna happen with the game sections. Were those kids DVDs reduced further?

Still at 50% off- however the selection thats left really is the dregs- I cleared Naas of anything I felt might make a present for the kids for birthday parties- all thats left there is complete crap.

The staff member who was sorting through the Jervis street remains- said if I come in Tue/Wed that there would be further reductions at that stage.

In all honesty- if you want something just grab it now- the selection is getting really poor.

Only item I saw that might be of interest to anyone- was a couple of 25 Disk James Bond box sets @ 50 Euro reduced 50% at the till- there were 4 left. I was half tempted- but I couldn't think of anyone to give it to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Really decent selection of dvds left in Clearwater I thought. Bought 5 for €21!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

In Clearwater yesterday they had Quality Street Matchmakers Coolmint chocs for €1

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Any reduced CDs in Clarehall?

Talking to the head of entertainment and electronic section in Naas yesterday- they're clearing all the smaller stores this weekend- and moving the stock to Naas/Maynooth/Clarehall. Current 50% discount on all DVDs/CDs to be increased once they've cleared out the smaller stores- to get rid of them. New vendor coming in is Golden Disks (not HMV contrary to the previous discussion on this thread)- and they've been doing store plans to reflect this.

Picked up a dozen packs of Hello Kitty / Scooby Doo and Christmas DVDs- kids birthday party presents sorted for the next while........

The selections there- even after they put out Jervis Street in Naas yesterday afternoon- was quite poor- other than getting stuff for kids birthday party presents, couldn't see anything at all I wanted to buy to watch myself- nothing at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Deisler wrote: »
    Any reduced CDs in Clarehall?

Go up the road to Clearwater and there's plenty

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

After a suggestion to have separate threads for grocery and everything else we have decided to trial it and see how it works.

The two new threads are below:

Grocery Thread

Everything else Tesco thread

If any issues or feedback please contact the mods or report the post.

I will close this thread, so everyone understands the reason for the new threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement