Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

It appears that 2 fb friends have met in this thread :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Another win there for the critical thinking faculties and eloquent repartee you developed during your Leaving Cert years.

You're username is innacurate, now stop trying to derail the thread. I'm done with this back-and-forth, hence the "k" which couldn't have been a clearer indication of a conversation ender if I'd had it written on a banner on the back of a plane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

I didn't think it was denigrating other women's achievements at all. I think it was just saying high achievers who weren't lauded in their day are not alone in not receiving their due of respect and acknowledgement, that everyday,ordinary women are under appreciated too for their contribution in raising good kids/citizens against the odds. Lots of high achievers have a mum or teacher or female somewhere in their background who quietly contributed to their success so I'm sure they'd agree.

Your post makes that much clearer than that meme!

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Miall108

Some idiot put this status up the other day in response to some drugs legislation loophole:

"So looks like its finally legal to have some bangers with me mash"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Fab news this morning, no need to post the reason, you all know why #blessed #bliss #family #newhaircuttoo #shorthairdontcare #goodnews #goodtimes"

:mad:

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Fab news this morning, no need to post the reason, you all know why #blessed #bliss #family #newhaircuttoo #shorthairdontcare #goodnews #goodtimes"

you're obviously not in her "inner circle"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

bjork wrote: »

Thank god I'd say

She's now posted three selfies of herself pouting to the camera and gazing at something to her left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Write 'Hope ur ok hun :( xoxoxo' just to confuse her

She's now posted three selfies of herself pouting to the camera and gazing at something to her left.

I know what it is!! :eek: :D
    I'm tuned in to the ways of fb (I need to reaccess my life)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I know what it is!! :eek: :D
    I'm tuned in to the ways of fb (I need to reaccess my life)

And here's me thinking you only get the one go at it.

Omackeral wrote: »
    And here's me thinking you only get the one go at it.

:P I checked out a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Girl 1- Im fat and I no it
    Girl 2- will u stop looking for symapthy no your grand u had 2 kids we all dont have millions like the actors for tummy tucks and personal trainers so your grand and **** anyone who says any diffrent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

PandaPoo wrote: »
    Girl 1- Im fat and I no it
    Girl 2- will u stop looking for symapthy no your grand u had 2 kids we all dont have millions like the actors for tummy tucks and personal trainers so your grand and **** anyone who says any diffrent

I'm sexy and I no it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

I'm sexy and I no it

I'm lukn 4 attenshion nd i no it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

"House cleaned the dinner over and done wit gona have a relaxing evening wit my Lil dudes and watch a few films. Save the energy for tomorrow. Out for a meal with d girlies for mothers day and on to the pub then for what should be a great mothers day. Can't wait.. "

This one is full time having relaxing evenings, watching films and drinking. No doubt on Monday there will be a post about a great big dirty Chinese and her hangover. She hasn't worked a day in her life.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭rayself

This thread shows really old posts first why?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭rayself

Sorry seen it now it flashed to newest posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

skirtgirl wrote: »
    "House cleaned the dinner over and done wit gona have a relaxing evening wit my Lil dudes and watch a few films. Save the energy for tomorrow. Out for a meal with d girlies for mothers day and on to the pub then for what should be a great mothers day. Can't wait.. "

This one is full time having relaxing evenings, watching films and drinking. No doubt on Monday there will be a post about a great big dirty Chinese and her hangover. She hasn't worked a day in her life.
    No looking after children is not hard at all.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

How does one house clean a dinner?

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    How does one house clean a dinner?

I'm not sure. She is a super mum according to herself so I'm sure anything is possible.

No looking after children is not hard at all.:rolleyes:

Well when you don't work a full time job it isn't. She celebrates the 1st Tuesday of every month by going for a meal with her girlies. I don't like paying my taxes for her drinking habits. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 macrho12

Am I the only one who gets a laugh out of the stupid pretentious posts on facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

macrho12 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who gets a laugh out of the stupid pretentious posts on facebook

I think after a 633 page thread we can say yes, yes you are. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

macrho12 wrote: »

Nope. I'm the same. Laughable sh1te, that's what it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Well when you don't work a full time job it isn't

You think looking after children isn't a full time job? :D

You think looking after children isn't a full time job? :D

Ahahaha. Not Looking for an argument thanks anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Ahahaha. Not Looking for an argument thanks anyways

Nor was I. Merely a request for your opinion.

No we'll never know what might have been :D

"My local shop is now charging 20c for each electricity top up!!!!! He can ask me boll** now cos Im going somewhere else. how am i meant to Be coping with that????"

Several hours later:

"bacardi vodka and Captian Morgan yes please!!!!!" followed by a picture of her kitchen counter teeming with booze.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

[Girl] is drinking capton Morgen. Woop [heart emojis]

I don't know if she's too drunk to spell or just can't but either way I don't really give a **** what's she's drinking. Why did Facebook have to bring in that option?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement