Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Festival 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

andyman wrote: »
    One more post like that and you won't get to respond to the 'nonsense'

Cut it out

What's wrong with my post?

I haven't personally attacked anybody.

People saying Ruby should stay loyal to an 8/1 shot over an even shot and stuff like that is what then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

not a big gambler, but I do follow racing, I can gladly watch it without betting, but I always open the wife's purse for Cheltenham, is it only me is paddy powers odds normally mean enough, i wanna do faugheen and Annie power in a double, wonder am I better waiting until tomorrow, are they likely to change much

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

not a big gambler, but I do follow racing, I can gladly watch it without betting, but I always open the wife's purse for Cheltenham, is it only me is paddy powers odds normally mean enough, i wanna do faugheen and Annie power in a double, wonder am I better waiting until tomorrow, are they likely to change much

Both will be better prices tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

getting fairly excited

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Is daryl Jacob not the retained rider for Simon munir so would he be the one to ride ma filleule

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

Tote/Betfred gone 4/5 Ruby Top Jock *gets wheelbarrow*

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Ben1994

Its almost the day..

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pugw

SheldonC17 wrote: »
    Don Cossack or Ma Filleule lads?

Foxrock anyone??
    Also what's the best way to watch the racing at work tomorrow I think rte live is blocked!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

pugw wrote: »
    Foxrock anyone??
    Also what's the best way to watch the racing at work tomorrow I think rte live is blocked!
    FilmOn.com. Can watch Channel 4 on there

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭gillamandango

Anyone know if Ladbrokes have enhanced Douvan today? A rep mentioned, at a preview night, waiting till Monday to bet the horse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 JAORTA

anyone know what is powers one day to go offer.
    have they gone 1/1 one of the hot pots?

Anyone know if Ladbrokes have enhanced Douvan today? A rep mentioned, at a preview night, waiting till Monday to bet the horse
    Been waiting for this as well! They haven't yet as far as I know.

Btw is Coneygree confirmed for the Cold Cup?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

JAORTA wrote: »
    anyone know what is powers one day to go offer.
    have they gone 1/1 one of the hot pots?

24 hours to go - Pit Zig and Don Cossack 24/1

Boyles did Jezki, Champagne Fever, Zarkander and Silviniaco Conti all to place, 24/1

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

I'm like a child im so excited....

Meetings rooms booked for the next 4 days each morning from 9.30 AM to 1pm over this side of the Atlantic so me and my 2 Irish bosses can watch film on and stream Cheltenham

And they wonder why the irish banking system fell to pieces, fecking cowboys ted.....

Hoping the bookies take on Faugheen and he hits 7/4 or so, will make or break the festival from that point!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Still 13/8. Knowing Ladbrokes, they'll probably go 7/4 for 30 seconds at some point in the afternoon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

culline wrote: »
    Tote/Betfred gone 4/5 Ruby Top Jock *gets wheelbarrow*

You won't need a wheelbarrow to carry your 5er in, they wouldn't lay eggs that crowd :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33 JAORTA

kfallon wrote: »
    24 hours to go - Pit Zig and Don Cossack 24/1

Boyles did Jezki, Champagne Fever, Zarkander and Silviniaco Conti all to place, 24/1

thanks k....they can keep it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭BQQ

Mgoraf wrote: »
    Btw is Coneygree confirmed for the Cold Cup?

Saw trainer on ATR this morning and he said he will walk the course early tomorrow and make a decision then, but he's leaning towards the Gold cup having spoken to the clerk of the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

kfallon wrote: »
    You won't need a wheelbarrow to carry your 5er in, they wouldn't lay eggs that crowd :rolleyes:

Gave me a decent stake thankfully :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,687 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any free bets or matched bets abouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Brian2850

Alvisso Ville 22/1 with PP now who have the Douvan offer. At what price does he become a bet? 3rd in a Deloitte Hurdle where McCoy didn't even touch him on the run in. I'm not suggesting he wasn't well beaten that day but Nichols Canyon and Windsor Park are 4/1 and 5/1 for the Neptune!

David Casey must be scaring the market off!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ancapallliath

Brian2850 wrote: »
    Alvisso Ville 22/1 with PP now who have the Douvan offer. At what price does he become a bet? 3rd in a Deloitte Hurdle where McCoy didn't even touch him on the run in. I'm not suggesting he wasn't well beaten that day but Nichols Canyon and Windsor Park are 4/1 and 5/1 for the Neptune!

i had a good look at this fella and thought he had a bit more to find with Sizing John than the official 2lbs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Brian2850 wrote: »

Jolly allan much better value Mccoy wouldnt pick the wrong Macmanus Horse at Cheltenham

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Jolly allan much better value Mccoy wouldnt pick the wrong Macmanus Horse

He did it twice last year in the festival!

skippymac6 wrote: »
    He did it twice last year in the festival!

Not in the Supreme handicaps dont count ;) Wouldnt be so sure alvisio ville will even run in the supreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Brian2850

i had a good look at this fella and thought he had a bit more to find with Sizing John than the official 2lbs

Yeah, I can see your reasoning there. Nicols Canynon unseating when they met over Christmas is causing the doubt in my mind. Jockey bookings would support your view but he is starting to look a big price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Alvisio Ville was backed like he was a good thing LTO. Just seen David Casey is riding him, no chance now.

Jollyallan it is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Not in the Supreme handicaps dont count ;) Wouldnt be so sure alvisio ville will even run in the supreme.

What handicaps he chose wrong in the world hurdle and the champion hurdle two bigger races than the supreme. Not sure where your getting handicaps out of.

Also yes Alvisio Ville runs in the Supreme and McCoy rides Jollyalan.

• Advertisement

Jebus need a good sleep tonight feel like my head is going to explode gonna be dreaming of Cheltenham tonight to the theme tune of my lovely horse multicolour version.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement