Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BATTLEFRONT (by DICE)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lukehandypants

No when you shoot the enemy and as you empty the clip into him two others magically appear out of thin air and kill you.

There should be a spawn counter so if the soldier you want to spawn on is under fire you can't spawn on him.

Ah right see what u mean, that doesn't happen to me much because there is about three of us together at all times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 271 ✭✭4Dlolz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

^^^^^ you dont say
    And what da fuq is that gif ha

Will people be excited after they see it?

fergus1001 wrote: »
    ^^^^^ you dont say
    And what da fuq is that gif ha

carlton-dance-o.gif
    carlton-dance-o.gif
    The-Office.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

fergus1001 wrote: »

Look forward to it but it's DICE developed so wont be touching it for a LOOOOONG time after release

• Advertisement

Alright so I've watched 5 of the 6 movies so far....

4, 5, and 6 were good but I have to ask what George Lucas was smoking when he wrote that insufferable prequel garbage?!

Vader was one of the best villains I've seen and the light saber fight between him and Skywalker at the end of 6 was brilliant but then they went and made him out to be such a cringe character. Anakan ruined Vader for me. Don't know what Liam Neeson was doing in there. So yeah, 1 and 2 are korny as FUUUCK. Haven't seen 3 yet but seeing as the Sith was the best part of 1 I'm hoping it's decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Brilliant movies around 30 years ago; same way Egg Mayonnaise was popular in restaurants before the world moved on, like they should with this crap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

More details here: http://motoringcrunch.com/news/star-wars-battlefront-3-more-details-leaked/10015810/

So they are going to use BF4 as the guinea pig for Battlefront 3? May be all it's good for at this stage.

MayoForSam wrote: »
    More details here: http://motoringcrunch.com/news/star-wars-battlefront-3-more-details-leaked/10015810/

So they are going to use BF4 as the guinea pig for Battlefront 3? May be all it's good for at this stage.

Yeah, this whole CTE thing is for Battlefront and future games that use Frostbite. They're fixing the bugs of the engine primarily, and indirectly fixing BF4.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

4Dlolz wrote: »
    Yeah, this whole CTE thing is for Battlefront and future games that use Frostbite. They're fixing the bugs of the engine primarily, and indirectly fixing BF4.

And if you believe that I've another for you :P:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

miju wrote: »
    And if you believe that I've another for you :P:P:P

Why do you not believe it?

Supposedly true according to the Dice Devs posting on Reddit, and apparently holds true for other Frostbite games, even PVZ....

I know its a bit late, at least they are trying to fix the mess.... and possibly future mess ups!

I hope they can implement the tick rate in the Bone and PS4 versions of BF4 in the next update, they may not be allowed though, it all hinges on MS/Sony apparently...

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭The Red

Hahahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Might as well remake Goldeneye muliplayer too.........the possibilities are endless though.:)

Battlefield has moved away from teamwork, so the Star Wars FPS could work in the BF4 format/engine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Dayum

Hoth and Endor look fantastic!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

2 minutes of trailer, ten seconds of game footage. Hmmmm....

This trailer is old though. I saw it ages ago.

Wonder if this will have levolution set-pieces like battlefield?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

The Red wrote: »
    This trailer is old though. I saw it ages ago.

Was released around June.

So hopefully there will be something new soon with more gameplay. Im pretty excited about this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Lol......Endor looks better than the real thing.

Some leaked footage of Free Radicals build of Battlefront before the project was handed over to DICE....

Yikes

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

That was how Battlefront III would have looked in 2008 on the consoles when it was cancelled.

EA/DICE picked up the license early last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

If all weapons are laser guns I will give this a miss and let the kiddies or geeks play.

If weapons are more traditional guns well then we are looking good

mozattack wrote: »
    If all weapons are laser guns I will give this a miss and let the kiddies or geeks play.

Its Star Wars,

Do you expert Magnums and AK47s?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Fieldog wrote: »
    Its Star Wars,

Do you expert Magnums and AK47s?

I WANT MY M16

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

mozattack wrote: »

Does a bullet firing gun make it more grown up or less geeky? :confused:

Advertisement