Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City FC

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Ala Barack Obama

yes we can!!

Is feidir linn! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭Paz-CCFC

We go to Dundalk to win. No negativity, no parking the bus. We tear into them from the first minute to the last. We must aim to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,370 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

No doubt Delaney will be there to sample the atmosphere and excitement of the deciding match, even though the league is a stone in his expensive Italian shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Is the match on RTE lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,185 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Is the match on RTE lads?

Yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Paz-CCFC wrote: »
    We go to Dundalk to win. No negativity, no parking the bus. We tear into them from the first minute to the last. We must aim to win.

We don't even do that at turner's cross!!

Gonna be a loooooooooong 90 minutes on Friday

Were one clean sheet away from been league champs

ONE CLEAN SHEET ONLY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Good god I'm hungover. Badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Anyone here ever over night in Dundalk after a match? Trying to find the best place to book accommodation!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

You can't go wrong with the crowne plaza. Huge new hotel. Probably 6 euro in taxi from town centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

You can't go wrong with the crowne plaza. Huge new hotel. Probably 6 euro in taxi from town centre.

Thank you! That was the one we were looking at initially! :D Going to be some night!

billy5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭lukin

Dundalk are putting tickets on sale tomorrow morning at Oriel Park. A lot of City fans will probably head up and try to get them.
    Not ideal to be in with the home fans though so I'll stick to watching it in Soho myself!

Talk of people queuing in the morning for tickets. They don't go on sale until 5.30!!!

gimmick wrote: »
    Talk of people queuing in the morning for tickets. They don't go on sale until 5.30!!!

Says they will go on sale in the morning here:http://www.dundalkfc.com/cork-tickets-sale/

lukin wrote: »
    Dundalk are putting tickets on sale tomorrow morning at Oriel Park. A lot of City fans will probably head up and try to get them.
    Not ideal to be in with the home fans though so I'll stick to watching it in Soho myself!

The home section would be a lot better than nothing. If all you could get was a home ticket, I wouldn't be passing up on it, to be honest. I'd say there are another 100-200 after buying online for the home end, so either they'll move them all into/next to the away terrace or else if there's no room for that, they'll have those fans on the terrace on the other side of the main stand.

lukin wrote: »
    Says they will go on sale in the morning here:http://www.dundalkfc.com/cork-tickets-sale/

I meant for the away end!

I meant for the away end!

The tickets that go on sale tomorrow at 5.30 are for season ticket holders only. If there are any left after that (which I doubt there will be) then they will go on sale on Tuesday at 11.30.
    Any City fan who is not a season ticket holder would have a better chance of buying them in Dundalk (but you will be in with the home fans). I'd rather not go than be in there.

I have mine already so no need to worry. The first time a "tangible" benefit has happened from being a member.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭opti76

were in the unique position that 4 of our players have already beaten dundalk on that ****ehawk of a pitch to win a national trophy..

John Kavanagh, Garry Buckley,Danny Morriessy and Rob Lehane won the Enda McGill up there in 2012 .. Rob and Garry both getting on the score sheet.

• Advertisement

Theres a bus with 4/5 seats left over. PM if anyone is interested. Over 18s drinking bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

Tickets now on sale to ST members out in Bishopstown due to the length of the queue, fellas out there since 10 this morning. They will sell out within the next half an hour I'd imagine. This obviously will not get near a general sale.

I know of two separate cars that went upto Dundalk this morning and managed to scalp a good few tickets for the home end. The plan would be that there will be so many City fans in the home end they will either have to set up a section next to the away end, or just let them in. There will be upwards of a thousand City fans in the ground Friday night.

Never underestimate a Corkman who wants a ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

The very best of luck to ye guys on Friday night!
    Probably not the place to be ranting about Waterford United but when you consider that both Cork City & Dundalk
    were Div' 1 teams a few seasons ago there is hope for everyone, even us providing it's done properly.

Well done anyway!

Calling the Rebel Army !!! Friday night at SoHo is gonna be Very Special.

Starting from 10am with our Breakfast Special for traveling fans (Full Irish + Free Carlsberg €9.95

-Live Pre match Music at 5.30 with Pat Fitz
    -Complimentary Fingerfood at 6pm
    -Live Coverage Dundalk Vs Cork City on the Big Screen from 7.30
    -Complimentary Half Time Fingerfood
    -Prize for the Best Dressed CCFC Fan
    -Surprises & Giveaways in store
    -Victory Party with Video Dj Colm Lockie
    -Live Band Proudfoot at 11pm
    Open until 2am.

We are gonna have the best atmosphere in the City !!! Bring your flags, wear your colors, scream your song !!!

Hope you can join us !!!

Don't know could i justify paying over 5quid for a pint all night long no matter how good the atmosphere is.
    Any other places doing deals for Friday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,283 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Calling the Rebel Army !!! Friday night at SoHo is gonna be Very Special.

Starting from 10am with our Breakfast Special for traveling fans (Full Irish + Free Carlsberg €9.95

-Live Pre match Music at 5.30 with Pat Fitz
    -Complimentary Fingerfood at 6pm
    -Live Coverage Dundalk Vs Cork City on the Big Screen from 7.30
    -Complimentary Half Time Fingerfood
    -Prize for the Best Dressed CCFC Fan
    -Surprises & Giveaways in store
    -Victory Party with Video Dj Colm Lockie
    -Live Band Proudfoot at 11pm
    Open until 2am.

We are gonna have the best atmosphere in the City !!! Bring your flags, wear your colors, scream your song !!!

Hope you can join us !!!

Don't know could i justify paying over 5quid for a pint all night long no matter how good the atmosphere is.
    Any other places doing deals for Friday night?

And as soon as you "scream your song" after the match when the normal clientele roll in, out you'll be turfed.

Best of luck on Friday though. Bray fan but living in Cork so would be great if it was won.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Thankfully, I won't be able to go to Soho as I will most likely be up in Dundalk.

Boom Baby!!

I am both really excited and absolutely dreading tomorrow. Bring on Saturday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Working till half eight tomorrow night at which time i'm running out the door and into a taxi. Still pinching myself that there's a possibility of winning the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

I am both really excited and absolutely dreading tomorrow. Bring on Saturday :pac:

Exactly the way I feel. Can't wait for it to be over in truth, im seriously fatigued from this title chasing business.

• Advertisement

CHealy wrote: »
    Exactly the way I feel. Can't wait for it to be over in truth, im seriously fatigued from this title chasing business.

God bless Ya next year when we're chasing it as favorites seen as were defending champions :D

Advertisement