Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City FC

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Where exactly does a draw in tonight's match leave us?

If we beat Bohs at home, and Dundalk away, we'll be league champions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Wilberto wrote: »
    If we beat Bohs at home, and Dundalk away, we'll be league champions.

Yup. It's that "simple" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

Next Friday is the biggest game in Turners Cross in many many years. This will sell out before KO I'd imagine so get your tickets early.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Yep, it's in our hands, win our matches and we win the league

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

You just never know.

One step at a time. 3 points against Boys please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭Paz-CCFC

Friday night probably won't sell out, but I'd say it'll be pretty close. I'd be getting my ticket early if I didn't have a season ticket. At worst, it'll save you from queuing at the ticket hut on the night. At best, you won't get turned away at the gate if it does sell out.

You can buy them from the club shop in Douglas, Soho pub on Grand Parade or online.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Epic rainfall forecasted, I'd much rather we play Bohs in the dry :s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Epic rainfall forecasted, I'd much rather we play Bohs in the dry :s

It's ment too be like a monsoon after!! Real chance of this selling out if it was a nice evening

Remember the last game we played Bohs in March or whenever? It was the worst conditions I have ever seen a game played in. The area actually flooded not long after full time and the Horseshoe flooded.

Fun times.

Nervous enough about tonights game. I just hope the lads can start like a house on fire, blow Bohs away so we can have a nice serene 2nd half for a chance. Fúck excitement. Its over rated.

• Advertisement

gimmick wrote: »
    Remember the last game we played Bohs in March or whenever? It was the worst conditions I have ever seen a game played in. The area actually flooded not long after full time and the Horseshoe flooded.

Fun times.

Nervous enough about tonights game. I just hope the lads can start like a house on fire, blow Bohs away so we can have a nice serene 2nd half for a chance. Fúck excitement. Its over rated.

So ANOTHER late winner is outta the question for you? Ha ha

If it takes that I may well have had a fecking heart attack at that stage. Or soon after. Ugh.

Nothing is ever simple with CCFC.

gimmick wrote: »
    If it takes that I may well have had a fecking heart attack at that stage. Or soon after. Ugh.

Nothing is ever simple with CCFC.

I know every fan will take 1-0 tonight but how great would it be too hit them for 4or 5 in the first half and have word filter threw too Dundalk (who hopefilly are losen or drawing) at ht against Bray, then we can see what they are made of!!

Oh Id happily take 1-0. Obviously. But would prefer it to be put to bed very early.

Great weather for a game......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Pity about the weather but I'm there in spirit tonight! will definitely be up in Dundalk next week, win or lose tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I see Dundalk are a goal down against Bray

Getting excited. City one up

Getting excited. City one up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

if city win tonight and Dundalk lose, its who ever wins next week gets the title?

• Advertisement

A draw would do. Their only a point ahead but with massive goal difference going into tonight's games

Dundalk equalizer but doesn't make a difference if nothing changes

• Registered Users Posts: 18,072 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

All over. Get a draw/win next week and the title is City's!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,050 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Congrats to Cork tonight, especially on the crowd of over 6000, shows the passion for football down there.

Best of luck next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

What a season its been.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,380 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

What a crowd...6200.....on a crap night, great to see!!

Top of the league!!!!!

A crap 0-0 Friday please!!!!!

What a season !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

What an amazing season this has been and to top off the home games in front of 6,200 on an awful night weather wise just says it all. Unbelievable atmosphere tonight, place was rocking from way before kick off right until the end.

It's in our hands now. A draw is now enough to bring the title home. Bring on the plastic pitch next week!!!!

Serious night!! Brilliant crack! Ground was rocking! Roll on next Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭applehunter

Another last day decider.....

• Advertisement

Ala Barack Obama

yes we can!!

Advertisement