Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The new 9 minute trailer is the funniest game trailer I've seen in a long time. I was a bit indifferent towards the new game up to today, but now it's a 100% day one purchase!

Pew Pew Motherf@£%er!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I was unsure there was a character for me in it this time but Nisha looks like she will fit my style. I'm still totally unconvinced about the location and variety of them and how well the gravity and what looks to be added platforming parts will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,233 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I'm tempted to go Claptrap just for the randomness. Will definitely keep things interesting :D

I agree about the location though. Every location shown so far just looks like moon. Moon, moon, moon. Some of the scenery and locations in BL2 were fantastic. BLTPS just looks like it's all moon. Didn't even have to be. It's an alien planet. The moon could have had different environments too, just be a smaller planet orbiting Pandora.

Still a Day1 purchase for me and will no doubt sink a few hundred hours into it, but not as excited for it as I thought I would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I will probably be Claptrap and quietly pray for a moment where I am needed most. . . only to end up making everyone bouncy during an important boss fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Man that was funny, I really want it now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Pre ordered. Can't wait. Hope it's atleast almost as good as the last one

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

playing the DLC i missed from 2 atm, defo day one purchase.

Hope they dont go down the same DLC route as the others (there is 68 DLCs for 2).

Just make the game and have 5 exp packs with missions, all the other ****e is ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Want this bad but no.... I'll hold out for a Borderlands 1,1.5,2 Remastered pack for next gen consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

I hope that in this one when you beat the game that you can play as any character in True Vault Hunter mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

learning about this has been a series of crushing disappointments. Right up until that final trailer that is, count me in!

My one ultimate wish would be to have Mr Torgue as a playable character though :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Suspect this will eventually make it's way to PS4/Xbox One so I'm going to wait for that.

So here we go again. :)
    Just received by email....

Thanks so much for playing Borderlands 2! In honor of the upcoming release of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, we’d like you to have these Golden Keys to unlock some new loot in Borderlands 2.

Borderlands 2 SHiFT Codes:

Xbox 360: K35TJ-6395F-TXFBX-56TJB-ZZ33S
    PlayStation 3: K35TJ-6399B-XZBCT-93WJB-ZZ35K
    PC/Mac: CJKT3-WRK9S-6TJ33-JJJJJ-5XJZZ

In addition, here’s a second set of SHiFT Codes that you’ll be able to redeem in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel when it’s released for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC/Mac/Linux in North America on October 14 and worldwide on October 17.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel SHiFT codes:

Xbox 360: KKK3J-T66J3-FZH3X-KFJJ3-JSF6R
    PlayStation 3: KKK3J-T66R6-HTF5T-SBKJ3-JSFRJ
    PC/Mac/Linux: KKK3J-T66R5-BXC3T-JBJJ3-JSF9T

These Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel SHiFT Codes will only work for the first 7 days after the game is released, so act fast!

To redeem any of the above codes in Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, select Extras from the Main Menu of either game, then select SHiFT Code and follow the on-screen redemption instructions. For help and assistance with SHiFT and/or Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, visit support.gearboxsoftware.com.

See you on the moon!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I dunno, it looks like they've tried to throw a splash of colour around the place, but Pandora itself is a more varied and visually interesting place than the moon appears to be in this pre-sequel. Not sure I'd be stoked about buying another Borderlands in a less exciting locale - if anything it just makes me want to go back and play Borderlands 2 again :D

pixelburp wrote: »
    I dunno, it looks like they've tried to throw a splash of colour around the place, but Pandora itself is a more varied and visually interesting place than the moon appears to be in this pre-sequel. Not sure I'd be stoked about buying another Borderlands in a less exciting locale - if anything it just makes me want to go back and play Borderlands 2 again :D

This is my main worry about this, any of the footage I've seen seems to be of the same hand full of areas so I have some hope they held a lot back from being shown..... fools hope perhaps though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

Guys were is the cheapest key i can buy for this game ,anyone except for the russian keys thx

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,144 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Price down to £30 on amazon, pre-ordered it there.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Price down to £30 on amazon, pre-ordered it there.

Nice, you should have it by tuesday or wednesday so.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I will be getting it from g2play same price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

there was a comment somewhere in one of the videos I saw that the storyline is bigger than B1 but not quite size of 2...
    so there should be a lot more area than we've seen so far

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

This could have easily been DLC. Is this going to be fully priced at retail?

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    This could have easily been DLC. Is this going to be fully priced at retail?

Does a bear $h!t in the woods? :P

Cormac... wrote: »
    Does a bear $h!t in the woods? :P

ik321r.jpg

Launch trailer, nothing that hasn't been seen already but has a good song :D

calex71 wrote: »
    Launch trailer, nothing that hasn't been seen already but has a good song :D

Claptrap Dubstep or GTFO :pac:

Have this pre-ordered but was gonna cave and just get it off the US store alas it wasn't there today :(

• Advertisement

Anyone playing yet? Seems to be getting solid 7s and 8s (basically more of the same).

Advertisement