Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Options
1789101113»

Comments

Yea that's the one. I just seen that post above about adding people to your game good idea but not sure if I will boot up the game just for that achievement.

My OCD would ensure that but it's the kind of achievement I hate, no skill involved or not something that can be sure to happen naturally in co-op and if you miss it you have a fair bit of play to get to that point in the game to set it up or look for someone to boost it with .

Athena is fine, but the Claptrap one is a pain as you will need to level him a fair bit from what I remember, possibly as high as 20 or 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

100% done. The Claptastic DLC was fun for someone who likes Claptrap and the ending was bittersweet.
    I even enjoyed the arena in the Claptastic DLC because the enemies scaled to your level and the mutators really put my skills to the test. The one where the action skill causing bleed damage was tricky because I'd become so dependent on Nisha's action skill but it was interesting going without. The last mode? mutation? where your shield is greatly enhanced and health was low was a cakewalk mainly because I've been playing with low health and high shield throughout the entire game. Anyway, overall a fun instalment. No, it didn't need to exist but I'm not sure it deserved the hate it got either. If you like Borderlands 2 this is more of that. Just get it on sale or for free and it's well worth your time.
    Just ordered Borderlands 3 so looking forward to that. Won't bother with Borderlands 1.

What I wouldn't dismiss Borderlands 1 especially if you never played it.

Advertisement