Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I run or stay for sex

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Nothing worse than going to your wardrobe for a nice shirt and there's a lesbian lurking inside.

You told me I could stay there :( I'm male though so the insults aren't needed now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

A lot of people seem to take large mouthfuls of coffee before reading posts on here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Chris___ wrote: »
    I wish I had a couch. Two wooden chairs a mat and a TV in my sitting room

Anyway to those out there not getting any sex the secret to attracting girls is not Lynx. Be a total bastard talk like you have another 100 girls you could have right now. Tell her what you want to do with her sexually and that you won't settle for less than what you put on the table. Most girls deep down are submissive and will agree to this. The odd time you might get a feminists extremist or closeted lesbian. Boy do they go mental at you.

Also Craigslist casual encounters section. Yeah it's full of spam most days but sometimes there are genuine girls on it you just have to be quick. And most the genuine girls on it are DCU, UCD students or professionals so you ain't going to get disability cheque Ann who stinks of linden village cider. Anyway here I'm off to Castleconnell for the day.

Wow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

A lot of people seem to take large mouthfuls of coffee before reading posts on here...

If I'm at home, I'm generally drinking a lot of coffee!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Its before 12!!

Coffee is all that can be consumed before this time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Brego888

Ah this guy Chris is golden. Please keep us informed of your next encounter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Brego888

Ah this guy Chris is golden. Please keep us informed of your next encounter.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

I think someone mentioned earlier about how country women are like septic-tanks... I can definitely think of a few other containers of unwanted material after reading through this alright...

I would like to mention that although country women are indeed crazy.. they are definitely worth it... much better in the long term... the crazy wears off them over time haha... (or we just get used to it! :))

I think someone mentioned earlier about how country women are like septic-tanks... I can definitely think of a few other containers of unwanted material after reading through this alright...

I would like to mention that although country women are indeed crazy.. they are definitely worth it... much better in the long term... the crazy wears off them over time haha... (or we just get used to it! :))

This just keeps getting better and better......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Isn't that what itinerants call non-caravan dwelling women?
    Are you a kna...pik...gyp...traveller?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

i ve reading how do sex organisms, i cant wait to try them make a woman squirt from pussy during sex again

• Registered Users Posts: 22,039 ✭✭✭✭Esel

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    i ve reading how do sex organisms, i cant wait to try them make a woman squirt from pussy during sex again
    Be very, very careful with those organisms... :cool:

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

I think the first girl discovered the OP was posting personal stuff about her on here then she cut off his willy and force fed it to him, now she has usurped his account and is posting typical laddish bullsh1t for the laugh.

Hello? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

Anyway to those out there not getting any sex the secret to attracting girls is not Lynx. Be a total bastard.

Well you've got that down pretty well anyway OP.

Hello? :confused:
    It's all about the prostrate gland, at the end of the lay.

Who needs enemas when you have friends like that?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

And I thought Northen Women were mental

Chris, do you not find it time consuming setting up 2 accounts and sending messages to yourself to pretend you're a playa on boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Chris, do you not find it time consuming setting up 2 accounts and sending messages to yourself to pretend you're a playa on boards?

He's already got god knows how many phones sending messages back and forth between them so he can post up the screen captures on Boards!

I'm off to Ballinspittle today myself, ramblin' romeos be ramblin', romeoin' :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Multiple Phone Disorder indeed.

I bet he texts himself looking for the w**k.

• Advertisement

zef wrote: »
    Multiple Phone Disorder indeed.

I bet he texts himself looking for the w**k.
    Work, yeah?

Oh, wait...

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

This is one of the funniest threads I've seen in a while. But also, in many other ways, one of the saddest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Discovered this thread tonight, went through all 25 pages to discover a poorly put together wind up. At least put some effort into it OP like feeky did!

Disappointing altogether, standards of boards trolls is slipping unfortunately!

Please keep us all informed of which county you are off to next, or put pics up at least instead of the kik messenger screen shots please!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

So there was no crazy girl and yer man never got his hole?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

So there was no crazy girl and yer man never got his hole?

Oh there was lol her uncle is super creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Oh there was lol her uncle is super creepy.

Now that proves it is all true.

End of thread, nothing more to see here, move along now ladies and gents, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,499 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

First, you'll need some butter......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,184 ✭✭✭✭blade1

keith16 wrote: »
    This is one of the funniest threads I've seen in a while. But also, in many other ways, one of the saddest.

Forget about sad bit and concentrate on the funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Popcorn, check
    Beer, check
    Something sugary, check
    Bunny boiler hot babe, check
    Desperate guy looking for sex, check

Now awaiting the inevitable castration post.....

Also where did she goto school, fuk me that some terrible spelling in her sms. Although probably hard to type with a voodoo doll in the other hand..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

I started reading this in the middle of a Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia binge and found it to be even funnier than that. Even if its all bollíx (and I think it is) its still one of the most hilarious things Ive read on Boards.

Can we make this a sticky?

Can we give Chris his own subforum?

Advertisement