Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I run or stay for sex

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

only 1 person before you, **** that's boring,

"no seriously, missionary is the best position" etc

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Yeah OP I bet this is all real ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

So... Op has gone from wanting a ONS with a crazy person, to falling for said crazy person and talking about a relationship, to coming back here and showing us texts from some other girl that wants to sleep with him.

You sound like a pretty nasty person, showing messages you receive on a public forum.

You said in a previous post you felt terrible for doing it, because girl 1 was actually amazing.

And yet you do it again with another girl.

Here's an idea - stop announcing each time you're offered sex. It's sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

"Please F**k me" - classy wan!

"Please F**k me" - classy wan!

Marriage material.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭rere

So you're the ex now, and she knows where you live...
    This will end well.

rere wrote: »
    So you're the ex now, and she knows where you live...
    This will end well.

Have to keep an eye on the news - young man killed following Tindr encounter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

The last one was alright until she went back to Mallow. Her friends starting posting things on my Facebook stuff like "she's my friend hurt her and i'll hurt you and the 60+ year old commenting on her pics was her uncle. Who tells their niece she looks sexy.

Chris___ wrote: »
    The last one was alright until she went back to Mallow. Her friends starting posting things on my Facebook stuff like "she's my friend hurt her and i'll hurt you and the 60+ year old commenting on her pics was her uncle. Who tells their niece she looks sexy.

Thats fairly strange alright. Creepy unlce should always be a red flag.

This thread is providing for a great read on the train from Dub to Cork I must say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

A day will come in the future where the OP looks back and inwardly cringes that he needed to announce to the internet everytime he was planning on having sex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,579 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

On the flip side, you came out of it all smelling of roses.

Time to break out the Silvo and polish your suit of armour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

You're really in your jocks sitting on the couch and batin' your todger at the thought of even talking to a woman who didn't scream immediately at the sight of you, aren't you OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭DeltaWhite

So... Op has gone from wanting a ONS with a crazy person, to falling for said crazy person and talking about a relationship, to coming back here and showing us texts from some other girl that wants to sleep with him.

You sound like a pretty nasty person, showing messages you receive on a public forum.

You said in a previous post you felt terrible for doing it, because girl 1 was actually amazing.

And yet you do it again with another girl.

Here's an idea - stop announcing each time you're offered sex. It's sad.

Pretty much everything green_screen said...

Have to say I'm so glad I'm in a relationship, all this "dating" sh!te that goes on is enough to make me vom.... Even if I ever did end up single, the LAST place I would go to is Tinder... fcuk that..

Hey, AH, I'm getting sex tonight! And tomorrow, and the next day!

Is that how I do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Darling, if you're reading this, I too am planning to have sex with you tonight, unless of course I'm too tired, in which case can we just have a nice mug of tea and watch an episode of Walking Dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

wazky wrote: »
    You're really in your jocks sitting on the couch and batin' your todger at the thought of even talking to a woman who didn't scream immediately at the sight of you, aren't you OP?

I wish I had a couch. Two wooden chairs a mat and a TV in my sitting room

Anyway to those out there not getting any sex the secret to attracting girls is not Lynx. Be a total bastard talk like you have another 100 girls you could have right now. Tell her what you want to do with her sexually and that you won't settle for less than what you put on the table. Most girls deep down are submissive and will agree to this. The odd time you might get a feminists extremist or closeted lesbian. Boy do they go mental at you.

Also Craigslist casual encounters section. Yeah it's full of spam most days but sometimes there are genuine girls on it you just have to be quick. And most the genuine girls on it are DCU, UCD students or professionals so you ain't going to get disability cheque Ann who stinks of linden village cider. Anyway here I'm off to Castleconnell for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

Anyway to those out there not getting any sex the secret to attracting girls is not Lynx. Be a total bastard talk like you have another 100 girls you could have right now. Tell her what you want to do with her sexually and that you won't settle for less than what you put on the table. Most girls deep down are submissive and will agree to this. The odd time you might get a feminists extremist or closeted lesbian. Boy do they go mental at you.

Also Craigslist casual encounters section. Yeah it's full of spam most days but sometimes there are genuine girls on it you just have to be quick. And most the genuine girls on it are DCU, UCD students or professionals so you ain't going to get disability cheque Ann who stinks of linden village cider. Anyway here I'm off to Castleconnell for the day.

Don't knock it till you've tried it...

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Please, tell us more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

well i hope get third base with a woman by halloween

How cute, OP thinks he's a PUA because he's managed to bang two girls he spoke to on a hook up site.

Hook up sites are for sex, mate. No need to treat 'em mean, or do anything, really.

It's quite sad that you think you're such an expert on women, though.

• Advertisement

DeltaWhite wrote: »
    Pretty much everything green_screen said...

Have to say I'm so glad I'm in a relationship, all this "dating" sh!te that goes on is enough to make me vom.... Even if I ever did end up single, the LAST place I would go to is Tinder... fcuk that..

Easy to say from the comfort of a relationship!

You just wait, tindr will get you eventually! :D

Even when I was single and using dating sites, i couldn't bring myself to use Tindr :pac:

Even when I was single and using dating sites, i couldn't bring myself to use Tindr :pac:

I have a housemate who has have unimaginable success on it I must say - it seems to be totally normal. He'd match with someone, then he was on his way to her house or she was coming over!!

Very casual stuff altogether.

I suppose you have to get it somewhere!

I have a housemate who has have unimaginable success on it I must say - it seems to be totally normal. He'd match with someone, then he was on his way to her house or she was coming over!!

Very casual stuff altogether.

I suppose you have to get it somewhere!

If I wanted casual hook ups, I'd say it'd be great, because I'm in the 'desired' age and gender category, but jaysus, I couldn't see myself being that desperate.

Craigslist?
    The secret to getting sex OP is this.... now ssshhhh don't tell anyone... come closer..... listen carefully......

Is to actually engage with a woman face to face... then you move onto the better stuff like... oh I don't know, actually having sex?
    Texting and posting your "macho" texts for the world to see is just about the saddest thing I've seen a man do in a long time.
    Poor OP :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Nothing worse than going to your wardrobe for a nice shirt and there's a lesbian lurking inside.

Nothing worse than going to your wardrobe for a nice shirt and there's a lesbian lurking inside.

This just made me spit out my coffee on the train roaring laughing - needless to say the person sitting opposite me is looking at me strange.

I am meant to be in the "quiet cabin"

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭DeltaWhite

To be reeeeeally honest here, I would prefer to pleasure myself rather than some creep coming over who I dont even know, or where he's been sticking his mickey... No thank you sir! :)

DeltaWhite wrote: »
    To be reeeeeally honest here, I would prefer to pleasure myself rather than some creep coming over who I dont even know, or where he's been sticking his mickey... No thank you sir! :)

Yeah I get that - and more power to you!

Im not really bothered by the seedy-ness of the whole thing, its more that there is so many women out there who are willing to have casual one nighters/one hour sessions!

It just goes against the normal stereotype that men are after one thing, when clearly a large proportion of women (at least in Dub) are after the exact same activities!

• Advertisement

I spat coffee and dropped my phone on the floor from laughing so hard at this :o

Advertisement