Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Just a timely reminder to everyone of the rules as set out in Hammer's note in the OP.

Carry on :)

To those wanting to buy/sell/swap tickets, there are some rules you need to read before posting.
    • DO NOT post personal contact details (phone no., email, home
      address etc). Any ticket transactions should be done via PM.
    • One of the main things is that we do not like touts. If you're selling
      tickets, do so at face value. Selling tickets above face value leads to the
      tickets being cancelled by the GAA resulting in punishments to the club the
      tickets were assigned to. Anyone selling tickets for above face value will be
      banned until the end of the championship. If you receive a PM offering tickets
      above face value, please report it and action will be taken.
      If you're
      looking to buy tickets, don't offer to pay more than face value.
    • Unfortunately, Premium (or Príomh) tickets can't be sold
      here.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 spinga

have 2 tickets 307 Cusak stand for sunday... looking for a swap for any seated football tickets...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

Charlie69 wrote: »
    I might have one murph but no guarantee, I'll get back to you

Thanks boy please get back to me on it cos theres no guarantee ill be able to get one and trying to get one through the local club is extreme hassle. Its strictly a hill or least a nally ticket im looking for as ill be struggling to afford anything else

have 2 tickets 307 Cusack stand for sunday... looking for a swap for any seated football tickets...

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭unichick

My father is looking for a stand ticket for the hurling. Anyone around Clare/Limerick/North Tipp area have one or he could meet in Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭jrby

spinga wrote: »
    have 2 tickets 307 Cusack stand for sunday... looking for a swap for any seated football tickets...

I maybe able to get football tickets through Eircom but wont know until closer to the game, i dont supoose I could buy these from you with a promise I'll reciprocate if i get the football tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Charlie69

pmy.murphy wrote: »
    Thanks boy please get back to me on it cos theres no guarantee ill be able to get one and trying to get one through the local club is extreme hassle. Its strictly a hill or least a nally ticket im looking for as ill be struggling to afford anything else

Murph I'm sorry but nothing at the moment so don't rely on me, I'll pm you if I hear of anything

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

have a davin stand ticket spare, upper deck at face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Inconspicuous

Hope I'm not breaking any rules....but I know what it's like trying to get All Ireland tickets (being a Dub its not a problem this year)

A friend of mine just bought 2 Upper Cusack tickets from tickets .ie

They seem to have upper cusack, Davin and Terrace (not saying Hill or Nally).

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JWALL82

Still have that ticket available? Living in Dublin.

• Advertisement

Hope I'm not breaking any rules....but I know what it's like trying to get All Ireland tickets (being a Dub its not a problem this year)

Best of luck!
    Think someone is pulling your leg :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

JWALL82 wrote: »
    Think someone is pulling your leg ðŸ˜႒

Tickets available online now and collection at Gills corner on Sunday.

https://secure.tickets.ie/Listing/EventInformation/19618/iom%C3%A1int-2014-all-ireland-hurling-final-kilkenny-v-tipperary-croke-park-07-September-2014

Think someone is pulling your leg ðŸ˜႒

Yeah, I'd be thinking the same except I was on the site and went through the process with him.

They are their under the heading Iomáint 2014. Paid €160 for two tickets to be collected

Linky:

h ttps://secure .

tickets . ie/Listing/EventInformation/19618/iom%C3%A1int-2014-all-ireland-hurling-final-kilkenny-v-tipperary-croke-park-07-September-2014

(can't post direct link so just remove the space between secure and tickets and ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Tickets on sale on the GAA website.

Yeah, I'd be thinking the same except I was on the site and went through the process with him.

They are their under the heading Iomáint 2014. Paid €160 for two tickets to be collected

Linky:

h ttps://secure .

tickets . ie/Listing/EventInformation/19618/iom%C3%A1int-2014-all-ireland-hurling-final-kilkenny-v-tipperary-croke-park-07-September-2014

(can't post direct link so just remove the space between secure and tickets and ie)

Just got 2 for Nally!!!!!! €80!!!

You Sir....absolute Saint! Woo hoooo!!

Just got 2 for Nally!!!!!! €80!!!

You Sir....absolute Saint! Woo hoooo!!

Glad to help out!

jrby wrote: »
    I maybe able to get football tickets through Eircom but wont know until closer to the game, i dont supoose I could buy these from you with a promise I'll reciprocate if i get the football tickets?

No...if you can't get hurling tickets you won't be able to get football...sorry

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Disgusting

Agreed. Very foolish there's loads of tickets floating around at the moment I hope no one has to pay more than face value for a ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

Plenty of tickets still out there lads. Feck the touts. Face value only and not a penny more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭justbored

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Touting will result in a permanent ban from the GAA forum - you have been warned a number of times on thread regarding it

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Surprised to see them go on general sale, don't think that will happen for the football though for some reason

Surprised to see them go on general sale, don't think that will happen for the football though for some reason

Sold out already online.

Didn't last long.

shmeee wrote: »
    Sold out already online.

Didn't last long.

They are putting them up in batches online - saw Hill and Hogan Upper there, and now Cusack upper and Hogan lower

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dude83

Best of luck!

Yay!! 2 tickets got for nally 80 quid, thanks for the heads up :-)

They are putting them up in batches online - saw Hill and Hogan Upper there, and now Cusack upper and Hogan lower

Only restricted view ones left @ 40quid in the Hogan now is all I can see, nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

ticket sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭blackwave

Nally Ticket got, thanks guys for putting it up that they were on general sale, delighted now to be going :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 johnnnydee

Spare Nally Terrace ticket going for Sunday. If any one wants it let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 jackireland

2 hurling tickets to swap for footie?

Advertisement