Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,854 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

I sent a ticket home to Ireland last Saturday and found out yesterday it was stuck in the UPS office in Shannon. They don't deliver on a Saturday and we couldn't pick it up since the office was closed.

If anyone knows a way to get a ticket reprinted or something, let me know or if anyone knows anyone working in UPS in Shannon that could go in and get it, just let me know.

It's not about the money at this stage. I think it's a crime that an empty seat could be at the All-Ireland. I sent it home from Raleigh, North Carolina for my father..
    Best get your county secretary in the USA to send a mail from their GAA mail address ASAP to the GAA ticket office explaining the situation. That way it'll be obvious you're not messing
    The ticket system can (I.e. technically possible, happened me by accident a couple of year back) print a duplicate, but it's a matter of whether there's a policy to allow it for all Ireland finals.
    If it works then the fresh ticket could be picked up from the ticket shop at gills corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭patscott27

face value upper cusack not nally. i have upper cusack for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

patscott27 wrote: »
    face value upper cusack not nally. i have upper cusack for sale

Football or hurling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

1 Hogan Stand Upper, hurling final for sale, face value. PM please

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Dayor Knight

I have one spare ticket for Nally terrace. This is adjacent to the Hill and has plenty of good viewing points (do a search on Nally terrace views).

Face value (€40). Ticket is in Dublin. PM me if interested, and we can arrange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

One hurling upper Cusack stand ticket for sale. Face value. PM if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭dobman88

I have one spare ticket for Nally terrace. This is adjacent to the Hill and has plenty of good viewing points (do a search on Nally terrace views).

Face value (€40). Ticket is in Dublin. PM me if interested, and we can arrange.

If that's for the football I'll take it. Will collect from you in Dublin on the day if possible for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Camemd

Last minute! 2 upper Cusack stand tickets for sale. Good location. Face value. To be collected in Dublin in the morning. Please contact. Camemd

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Just a reminder from the Mod warning post #1

"Unfortunately, Premium (or Príomh) tickets can't be sold here"

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'd say there will be a heap of them around tomorrow morning as well - I know I had a spare one for last years AI final, and could have gotten my hands on a few more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭robbiezero

2 Lower Davin together face value.

Edit - gone

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Dayor Knight

dobman88 wrote: »
    If that's for the football I'll take it. Will collect from you in Dublin on the day if possible for you

Sorry, that's for the hurling, tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Sanchez83

What's the face value of a Cusack stand ticket? E80?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Supersubs

Sanchez83 wrote: »
    What's the face value of a Cusack stand ticket? E80?

Yep €80

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Flying Prop

A friend of mine who was taking tickets from me for the all ireland hurling tomorrow has just had to pull out and I now have 2 spare tickets for the Davin Stand lower tier. Anyone interested PM me please no time wasters. I.ll be at the game and so can meet to handover. Will sell for face value 160 euro for the pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭WDB123

Tickets wanted for football final

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Post this in the stickied ticket thread at the top of the forum. Or pm a GAA mod and ask them to move it for you. More people will see it there.

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Post this in the stickied ticket thread at the top of the forum. Or pm a GAA mod and ask them to move it for you. More people will see it there.

Cheers for that new to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

No prob. There is usually one big ticket thread at this time of year. It deals with all the requests to buy/swap/sell AI final tickets. It stops the forum from getting clogged up with loads of individual threads all asking the same thing.

2 lower tier Davin Stand together for face value. Going to game can meet to hand over PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

One spare hurling ticket for tomorrow

One lower davin. Section 316. Face value 80eur. Meet at Quinns pub. pm me with phone number

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MacAttack2112

Best get your county secretary in the USA to send a mail from their GAA mail address ASAP to the GAA ticket office explaining the situation. That way it'll be obvious you're not messing
    The ticket system can (I.e. technically possible, happened me by accident a couple of year back) print a duplicate, but it's a matter of whether there's a policy to allow it for all Ireland finals.
    If it works then the fresh ticket could be picked up from the ticket shop at gills corner.

Thanks for the advice. I managed to get a picture of the tickets from the South East Delegate of the GAA here in the US with the ticket. I will send it to my father with the tracking information from UPS to prove we have the ticket stuck in Shannon.

I'll send him to Gills Corner and hope to God they take pity.

Thanks for the advice.. Will let you know how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Any football final tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Hurling Final Ticket available in Athlone, something came up this morning and buyer couldn't go. DM me for number

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

keano25 wrote: »
    Any football final tickets?

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

Hill 16 tickets very hard to get outside ground. Loads of nally stand ones apparently

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

And here we go again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nicadnine

Anybody willing to sell two Donegal V Kerry Tickets ... Cash Waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭hawthorn

Need 1 ticket for the hurling replay!!!! Cusack or Hogan upper !!
    Went up without one today and got one on the Luas!! Hogan stand for €70...girl thought she'd be left with it!!

Some match.....my heart must be good after all!

h

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

2 required for football final please:(

Advertisement