Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jackireland

2 hurling tickets to swap for footie?

Sorry, i have 2 hurling to swap

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jackireland

jrby wrote: »
    I maybe able to get football tickets through Eircom but wont know until closer to the game, i dont supoose I could buy these from you with a promise I'll reciprocate if i get the football tickets?

Well i would be up for that swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sportinglegend

Have tickets in Lower hogan and upper davin x 2 if anyone is interested pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Why is there so many spares available for the hurling this year ?
    And why returns from each county ? Strange to see compared to the normal scramble for tickets.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Why is there so many spares available for the hurling this year ?
    And why returns from each county ? Strange to see compared to the normal scramble for tickets.

Thanks

Kilkenny county board sent out a message to the clubs stating that 2 restricted view tickets and Nally tickets were all that went unsold by clubs.

Media getting it wrong again, it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭anfieldrd

Nally and upper cusack available.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Kilkenny county board sent out a message to the clubs stating that 2 restricted view tickets and Nally tickets were all that went unsold by clubs.

Media getting it wrong again, it seems.

All very strange dont you think that tickets were returned by counties.
    Plenty of tickets for sale at face value in many places/online sites now.
    I dont think i have seen them so freely available in manys a year.

I got 2 this afternoon through a contact after spending ages in the run up trying to get my hands on 2 for me and my young lad.
    Very strange to see so many floating about , closest i seen to it was the reply with kilkenny v galway few years back when plenty of spares were around.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JonnieGee

I have 2 upper hogan stand tickets available for Sunday. If interested please pm me. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Lads, 2 Upper Davin tickets available for Sunday. If interested pm. Sound

Edit: Sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭trg

I have an upper hogan ticket available for Sunday. If interested please pm me. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭damienf1

Hiya,

I am looking for two All Ireland football final tickets for the hill 16 any help please?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭topnotch

Hi,
    I have one nally terrace ticket available face value. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭tophurler

2 Upper Davin tickets available, section 722 towards front, face value!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Toblerone1978

Hi. Looking for one hogan or cusack or premium ticket. Please PM if you have one for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Naylor88

I have two All Ireland Hurling tickets for the terrace, saling at face value. Unfortunately I cannot attend due to unforeseen circumstances. PM user Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭briancoolcat

Hi I have two hill 16 tickets for sale face value contact user via PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 padywhack

I have a single room in a Gardiner St Hotel which I can't use tonight. Any half decent offer secures.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lastchance12

2 cusack stand tickets 2 upper davin tickets for sale face value
    <SNIP> PM user.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭pleuraXeraphim

Have 1 lower Hogan Stand. Looking to exchange for a Hill 16 ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Uiseabhi

I receieved my club tickets for the all Ireland that is paid and requested I got a present from wife of going to see my godson ffight in Vegas end of month and I'm away for the match now.

The tickets come with a notice that they cannot be issued for re sale if they are online they will be removed.

Is it possible to sell the tickets on elsewhere as I'm going to be down quite a few quid if not and getting the same off club men ah its too expensive or looking for them cheaper.

Any help appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Uiseabhi

Received tickets I'd requested through my club as they are paid for I have since been given tickets to a fight night in Vegas. Problem is when received tickets this .morning its stated on it cannot be resold and if attempted online it will be removed by watch dog. Is this true. Am I just supposed to say bye to me money met ticket go to waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭royalcarlowgc

Hi looking for two tickets hogan or cusack...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,095 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

After all the panic for tickets ,there's a heap of them around.clubs must of sent a lot back .wonder will it be even a sell out.tickets on gen sale in thurles tpday

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭oconnol1

Hi all. Long shot but I have two tickets for lower cusack stand section 301 and looking for a swap for upper hogan or cusack stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MacAttack2112

I sent a ticket home to Ireland last Saturday and found out yesterday it was stuck in the UPS office in Shannon. They don't deliver on a Saturday and we couldn't pick it up since the office was closed.

If anyone knows a way to get a ticket reprinted or something, let me know or if anyone knows anyone working in UPS in Shannon that could go in and get it, just let me know.

It's not about the money at this stage. I think it's a crime that an empty seat could be at the All-Ireland. I sent it home from Raleigh, North Carolina for my father..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Have 2 upper Cusack for sale at face value obviously. Have ended up with 2 more than i need!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭oconnol1

Bambaata wrote: »
    Have 2 upper Cusack for sale at face value obviously. Have ended up with 2 more than i need!

Hi, what's the section number

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Bambaata

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Pair in upper hogan 733 and single lower Cusack 712 spare. Face value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭patscott27

i have upper cusack face value for sale

Advertisement