Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

• 21-08-2014 12:25am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

To avoid cluttering up the respective match threads, we've decided to set up a dedicated thread for everything to do with All Ireland Hurling and Football final tickets, including users looking to buy, sell or swap tickets. Any posts about tickets in other threads will be moved here.

All Ireland final tickets do not go on general sale, so you won't find any on sites like Tickets.ie or Ticketmaster.

To those wanting to buy/sell/swap tickets, there are some rules you need to read before posting.
    • DO NOT post personal contact details (phone no., email, home address etc). Any ticket transactions should be done via PM.
    • One of the main things is that we do not like touts. If you're selling tickets, do so at face value. Selling tickets above face value leads to the tickets being cancelled by the GAA resulting in punishments to the club the tickets were assigned to. Anyone selling tickets for above face value will be banned until the end of the championship. If you receive a PM offering tickets above face value, please report it and action will be taken.
      If you're looking to buy tickets, don't offer to pay more than face value.
    • Unfortunately, Premium (or Príomh) tickets can't be sold here. The terms and conditions of Premium level tickets preclude selling them on for any price and the GAA are clamping down on any of these tickets found online by banning the owner.
    • We do realise that it's unlikely many tickets will be sourced on this thread. However, if you do get an offer to sell, ensure you get the ticket(s) as soon as you hand over any money
    • Finally, posting details of club/social media draws to win All Ireland tickets isn't allowed or we'd be inundated with them

If you have any general queries about tickets, feel free to post them here.

Please report any posts that you feel breaks these rules. If you are unsure about anything, feel free to PM me or one of the other mods and we'll try to clarify things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

I'll get in here nice and early.

I'm looking for 2 tickets to the All-Ireland Hurling Final! I would really appreciate if somebody had 1 or 2 spare or knew somebody who did that they could let me know please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I'm on the hunt for two tickets to the All-Ireland hurling final but just one is OK too. I didn't have the opportunities to go in 2010 or 2011 so if anyone can help me out and point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm also looking for 2 tickets for All Ireland Hurling Final, but will settle for one :) Up Tipp!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 flando

I'm looking for 1 ticket to the All-Ireland Hurling Final! If someone can help can they please PM me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭JoeCole26

Anyone have 3 spare tickets for the game on Sunday - Mayo v Kerry. Preferably Cusack or Hogan lower.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭oconnol1

The drive for tickets for the 2014 All Ireland Hurling Final Starts.

Best of luck to both teams.

September 7 2014.

oconnol1 wrote: »
    The drive for tickets for the 2014 All Ireland Hurling Final Starts.

Best of Luck to both teams.

September 7 2014.

Any idea when the Clubs will receive tickets anyone.

I see a few premium seats for sale on eBay already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

If anyone comes by a spare two tickets I'd be interested, Hill 16 or Cusack/Hogan

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

JoeCole26 wrote: »
    Anyone have 3 spare tickets for the game on Sunday - Mayo v Kerry. Preferably Cusack or Hogan lower.

Thanks

Tickets for Mayo v Kerry are still available on tickets.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,575 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I'm on the hunt for two all Ireland hurling tickets. Not really bothered what seats they are.

Would take 1 ticket if it was available.

Can collect them if it suits.
    Pm me if anyone can help.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭donnem33

i am looking for 2 tickets for the all ireland hurling final!

ive only missed 1 final since 1996 but finding it difficult to get tickets this year as galway do not have a team competing unfortunately

if anyone has any spares i would greatly appreciate it! thanks

Hello all, looking for 4 tickets for the Hurling Final. One for my mum who is 80 years young on Sunday 7 sept 2014.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

JoeCole26 wrote: »

Thanks

There were some season tickets going spare earlier over on our facebook page. Maybe leave a message there? facebook.com/mayoclub51 Plus you will get them at face value €35.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Looking for 2 for the hurling final. It's genuinely* my girlfriends birthday that day and would love to bring her.

*I will show the seller her passport as proof

• Registered Users Posts: 10 OlaPoxka

Looking for 2 tickets for the hurling and football final. Would really appreciate it if any are going. Send a PM if you do :)

Have the clubs received their tickets yet?.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Got my tickets sorted this morning bring on the final

Got my tickets sorted this morning bring on the final

Hi are the tickets with the clubs yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

Hi are the tickets with the clubs yet

Don't think so. Next Tuesday morning is what I heard.

glued wrote: »
    Don't think so. Next Tuesday morning is what I heard.

Cheers, can I ask where u got them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Walt Grace

Hi all

Looking for 2 tickets for the hurling final. Hon Tipp!

Cheers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

Cheers, can I ask where u got them.

Local club. Seems to be a big enough demand this year. The problem is always the same with AI tickets. Everybody wants 2-3 stand tickets together and loads of people end up with Hill tickets that they don't want. They eventually get stand tickets and then the market is flooded with loads of Hill which end up being sold in pubs before the game. It should be easy enough to get tickets.

From experience KK are better at distributing tickets than Tipp.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭.skid

Can tickets be bought online?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

Looking for two premium tickets for Hurling final. Have two premium tickets for Donegal v Dublin this weekend that can swap if that was of any interest to Dublin or Donegal premium ticket holders.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Looking for 1 x Hill 16 ticket for the all ireland hurling final, can travel to collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sarahann123

Hi Im looking for three tickets two adults one child
    I have been to all tipperary this season just cant get my hands on tickets
    Any help would be greatful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I have a spare 303 Cusack because I have **** on all that weekend but I don't want to give it to somebody who doesn't go to games. Face value obv and you'd have to travel to Galway to get it but I sat in the same row for Galway Kerry and the view is not great. Send me a PM but be warned I have a possible buyer in Limerick.

Edit: Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Thunder_Seagull

All that is for sale online is premium level at huge prices.. donedeal, adverts & ebay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭shmeee

All that is for sale online is premium level at huge prices.. donedeal, adverts & ebay

Don't buy any of them as they can and will be cancelled and you will be stuck outside.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/gaa-launches-war-against-allireland-final-ticket-touts-as-prices-reach-375-30543164.html

Plenty of tickets will surface next weekend as they have over the years, if you want to be in Croke Park, you will be! Yet to know someone who went up to an All Ireland hurling final recently and not got a ticket for somewhere at around cost price.

Advertisement