Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPA Pool Cup, cuid a dó

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Ben Horne wrote: »
    I would like to subscribe to this newsletter and/or event! :)

Good stuff....was just about to ping you!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

oh yay :) we're up by 1 more ...heard from lith, grid?
    1) Grid.....................ChampagneAli
    2) TommieBoy...........Keeverz
    3) Ted_YNWA...........ted_ynwa
    4) SW.....................KellysAntihero
    5) Sephiroth_dude.....Sephiroth275
    6) kupus..................Kupus101
    7) Suas11................SonicDiablo89
    8) Passenger............atswimtwobirds
    9) jebforever............Johnny
    10)beakerjoe............
    11)stereomatic.........stereomatic
    12)C.K Dexter Haven..
    13)Ben Horne...........Ben Horne

Nope not yet....will give him a while longer.;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Grid. wrote: »
    Nope not yet....will give him a while longer.;)

An lpa pool tournament wouldn't be a tournament without lith Mon :-D

He hasnt been around boards all month :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

So we're just waiting for 1 more before we start?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

jebforever wrote: »
    How about a league whereby each user plays everyone else once. The matches could be best of 14 say so there could be draws as well. The player getting 8 would automatically win as such. With 14 people in the league everyone would play 13 matches in the initial phase. Top 6 after the 13 matches would be straight through to the last 8 knockout. Places 7-10 would fight it out in a playoff round to decide who goes through to the knockouts. That way everyone has something to play for during the league stage. If there are ties in the league placings it could be decided by frame difference i.e. the difference between the number of frames won and lost by a player. It would take a fair amount of admin but I'd lend a hand in that if needs be. So any takers? :D
    Maybe the top 4 teams could have automatic spots for the knock out stages and 5th to 8th to play preliminary games against 9th to 14th

1st preliminary round
    11th vs 12th
    13th vs 14th

2nd preliminary round
    5th vs 13th/14th
    6th vs 11th/12th
    7th vs 10th
    8th vs 9th

Don't know if it would be a stretch for the KO matches to be played like game, set and match like in tennis:D

jeb wrote:
    So we're just waiting for 1 more before we start?
    I think we can do a tourney/round robin with 13, if that's the way its decided to go... I cant read much of what you said there stereo cos I lost me glasses :o see yous later.

Suas is on there now folks , if you want to friend him.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Sorry guys, been a busy last 2 weeks. Im still up for this, I play under my face book login.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Can't appear to hook up for some reason guys so won't be playing this time- if anyone wants a game I'm now CKDex .

Dex... what if we look you up under your new log-in name? care to try? maybe when yer on-line again?

...was hoping we could play with you this tourney :/

Hi CK and beaker I'm on miniclip at the moment if you want to friend me

ditto ^ to that, I am online too - Keeverz - if ya wanna friend me

Suas is also online too as sonicdiablo89 too, my mc name is still stereomatic :)

Not sure how it happened, but I don't seem to have the following as friends anymore :(

jebforever – Johnny
    Sephiroth dude - Sephiroth275
    Ted_YNWA - ted_ynwa
    Ben Horne - Ben Horne
    SW – KellysAntihero

I shall leave my account open online (if miniclip allows it) for awhile, if any of you get on... :o please to re-friend me? :o

Suas is also online too as sonicdiablo89 too, my mc name is still stereomatic :)

Thanks guys. I'm on the App so can't find you (assume you're on PC) I logged on to a PC today with my App ID, created a profile image, but when I logged on the app this evening it didn't reflect it so I reckon it's an App /PC thing- I.e. It doesn't carry over.
    I can't log in through the site on this tablet as it needs flash so can only access through the App.

Wow that's strange TB. You didn't accidentally unfriend them?
    I notice passenger is online now too

Thanks guys. I'm on the App so can't find you (assume you're on PC) I logged on to a PC today with my App ID, created a profile image, but when I logged on the app this evening it didn't reflect it so I reckon it's an App /PC thing- I.e. It doesn't carry over.
    I can't log in through the site on this tablet as it needs flash so can only access through the App.
    :( sad now
    Wow that's strange TB. You didn't accidentally unfriend them?
    I notice passenger is online now too
    :o is entirely possible :o cos I am not the techiest of people.

CK, I gonna try and login with the mobile directly, and see if CKDex is available... Just to give it one more go.

• Advertisement

I think I've managed to friend passenger- challenge sent

I got a Keeverz can't play right now message, which is more than I've gotten to date:D

:eek: I friended you CK ....wow, I am stunned I was able to do that... (truly) :D

can you play in the tourney now that miniclip is cooperating???

pleeeeeeeeze? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

I think I've managed to friend passenger- challenge sent

I'm online now. What is your username?

TommieBoy wrote: »
    :eek: I friended you CK ....wow, I am stunned I was able to do that... (truly) :D

can you play in the tourney now that miniclip is cooperating???

pleeeeeeeeze? :D:D:D

Only if other peeps are on the App by the looks it it TB. Don't worry though, I'll play anyone who can manage to find me on the App so don't hold up the start of this tournament for me. I can always fill in if someone drops out.

Passenger wrote: »
    I'm online now. What is your username?

Ckdex

Still looking for you CK
    Just realised that TB is on the mobile and I presume Passenger is too unlike me

Still looking for you CK
    Just realised that TB is on the mobile and I presume Passenger is too unlike me

Yes, sorry Stereo, and I think I've managed to friend passenger but again, needs to be the app.

oooh, miniclip offers a "no-guideline" mode... shall we incorporate this into the finals?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

I only use the online version. ;)

Advertisement