Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPA Pool Cup, cuid a dó

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Oops
    I need more coins

I'm still level 20 in the 8 ball pool but I think I'm level 0 in boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

lol, no problem.... you almost won the last tourney, we should :D assign our own levels

... like "fourth in line for the crown" :D

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

TommieBoy wrote: »
    Do you suppose it has to do with levels? I'm a level 12 and it only gives me the options of: Tokyo warrior, Moscow 5000, Sydney 3000, and Downtown London 200.

weird...thanks stereo (I am on PC)

If 1 v 1 it's usually down to how much winnings you have K......they allow you access to the bigger pool halls....the more you build up.

I've played in Jakarta , Cairo and Toronto and have access to Dubai.....but it's a whole lot tougher obviously , have to call all pockets and no guide lines. ;)

Grid. wrote: »
    If 1 v 1 it's usually down to how much winnings you have K......they allow you access to the bigger pool halls....the more you build up.

I've played in Jakarta , Cairo and Toronto and have access to Dubai.....but it's a whole lot tougher obviously , have to call all pockets and no guide lines. ;)
    oh I see, thanks Grid!
    Wow, you! and that's why you are the champ!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Ben Horne

Seem to be forever stuck on level 15! Although havent had much time to play lately. Very tempted by those double or nothing games.

• Advertisement

TommieBoy wrote: »
    oh I see, thanks Grid!
    Wow, you! and that's why you are the champ!

Too kind K:)......but with all the top players on here, will have my work cut out to win again!;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm only level 1 :eek: :o now now lads take it easy on me *backs away slowly and then runs out the door*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

I'm only level 1 :eek: :o now now lads take it easy on me *backs away slowly and then runs out the door*

I think I'm a few levels higher but I play like a level 1 on the PC version there's hope for you yet:D

I think the level only goes up with the amount of games you play - I still am a level -001 player but with alotta games under me belt :D ...to prove it

If you go up a level you earn 1 cash unit:) and 1 spin for the spin & win:)

If you click on your own image at the top left corner of the screen you can find out how many points you need to go up a level

Under the green bar between your image and the star you'll see points got and points needed

Here's a table that will tell you how many points you get if you win or lose a game
    1 v 1|win|lose|Tournament|win|lose
    London|68|14|London|82|17
    Sydney|177|35|Sydney|212|44
    Moscow|364|72|Moscow|432|90
    Tokyo|884|177|Tokyo|1061|221
    Las Vegas|1347|304|xxx|xxx|xxx

I've still only won the London Tournament and haven't played any game higher than Las Vegas

• Advertisement

thanks for that stereo... wait, so even if you lose, you win points? Niiiice (this bodes well for me).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Mmmk Im in, no idea what to do though :pac:

Names same as here - toastedpickles

Mmmk Im in, no idea what to do though :pac:

Names same as here - toastedpickles

Well done pickles.....are ya on there now?;)

I am!

I've just friended you by pressing the + sign in the corner of your profile, you can do the same with everyone else when they are on the site.;)

Grid. wrote: »
    I've just friended you by pressing the + sign in the corner of your profile, you can do the same with everyone else when they are on the site.;)

I'll take some time later to figure it out :)

I'll send you a game request, just accept when it appears!:)

Lost nearly 6k on an all or nothing challenge, that hurt...

World Cups seem to have a theme song and I think this tournament needs a theme tune :)

Maybe we could ask one of the contributors to the music forum to compose this theme :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Ben Horne wrote: »

Lost 2500 the other day simply because the damn thing froze- that was it, game over, money lost:(

• Advertisement

World Cups seem to have a theme song and I think this tournament needs a theme tune :)

Maybe we could ask one of the contributors to the music forum to compose this theme :D

:) maybe something between "I've got A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts" and "Rocky's Theme"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

AC/DC..... BIG (pool) BALLS

• Registered Users Posts: 12,842 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Lost 2500 the other day simply because the damn thing froze- that was it, game over, money lost:(

I hate when that happens. :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How about this :-D

Ben Horne wrote: »
    Lost 2500 the other day simply because the damn thing froze- that was it, game over, money lostfrown.png
    Suas11 wrote: »
    I hate when that happens. :mad:
    A few other bad ones beside the freezing are when you pot something correctly and for some magic reason it's the other players turn
    After potting a ball the position of the other balls are magically repositioned and as a result become snookered
    Potting the black ball legitimately but the other player wins
    Also when I fail to realise I've another colour ball, or that I'm aiming at the other players colour ball to pot

Oh well!

Great stuff Lith is back for the sooper dooper pool competition :)

Great stuff Lith is back for the sooper dooper pool competition :)

He is? :D yay!

• Advertisement

Well he's back on boards :)

Advertisement