Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPA Pool Cup, cuid a dó

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TommieBoy wrote: »
    this thread needs more wimminz :(

I agree with this....................

Whats wrong ladies?afraid you won't be able to beat the lads is it :cool:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

I am guessing you're correct. My theory is if I find and friend you on mobile, surely the friendship will translate to the pc site automatically. I finally got the mobile site set-up, so whenever we are online together, CK, let's try and locate each other again?

Found you and friended you- it worked!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

but how? i wasnt online.... dats just weird... run to miniclip quick before i have to go offline for awhile

but how? i wasnt online.... dats just weird... run to miniclip quick before i have to go offline for awhile

On now:)

Doesn't look like it's getting through- I sent you a number of "challenges" TB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

I'm on now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,839 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

My username on there is SonicDiablo89 if anyone wants to play me on there.

Do you want a game Suas

I notice Passenger is on and still waiting Suas for you to come back on :)

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Fancy a game folks??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Online now Grid if ya want to clash cues;

I'll play now if you're still on.

hmm, I dont see you on there ck

Great game Grid 9-9 was probably a great way to end the game

Suas11 wrote: »
    My username on there is SonicDiablo89 if anyone wants to play me on there.
    friended ya Suas

Well played stereo......sorry had to dash!!;)

friended ya Suas

What's your name on there?

Folks , before we get the next comp under way.....is everyone happy to stay with the same format or has anyone suggestions they'd like to put forward??

Cheers;)

Tried to play you a few times suas my miniclip name is stereomatic and TommieBoys user name is keeverz

Here's a list of the MC usernames....

Grid – ChampagneAli
    jebforever – Johnny
    Sephiroth dude - Sephiroth275
    Ted_YNWA - ted_ynwa
    Ben Horne - Ben Horne
    SW – KellysAntihero
    Tommieboy – Keeverz
    Kupus - Kupus101
    stereomatic – stereomatic
    Lithium93 - Lithium93_
    Shiminay – Shiminay
    Passenger – atswimtwobirds

Will update the full list when everyone has signed up;)

• Advertisement

We had few different ideas about the next competition in the last thread my idea was team players vs team hustlers there was another idea about a 1st division and 2nd division competition but I don't think there was any consensus on what the second competition would be :)

Would people like a two tier comp......depending on the number of participants??

Grid. wrote: »
    Would people like a two tier comp......depending on the number of participants??
    what does two tier competition mean, grid? :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

what does two tier competition mean, grid? :o

2 leagues kiva,one is higher than the other ,so like a premier division and then a lower league like the championship.......have I got that right champ?

Great game Suas 8-8 was a good score to end with

Thanks to Stereomatic for the games. I really enjoyed them. I think a draw was a fair result.

I'm not that hot on the 2 tier system one of the joys of the competition was the great shock result

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

How about a league whereby each user plays everyone else once. The matches could be best of 14 say so there could be draws as well. The player getting 8 would automatically win as such. With 14 people in the league everyone would play 13 matches in the initial phase. Top 6 after the 13 matches would be straight through to the last 8 knockout. Places 7-10 would fight it out in a playoff round to decide who goes through to the knockouts. That way everyone has something to play for during the league stage. If there are ties in the league placings it could be decided by frame difference i.e. the difference between the number of frames won and lost by a player. It would take a fair amount of admin but I'd lend a hand in that if needs be. So any takers? :D

I think I see, thanks Seph... :o ...a two tier tourney could make sense.

I also like what jeb suggested - full round-robin play with a 2 tier seeded tourney OR stereos team v team idea (perhaps with a losers bracket in the final tourney).

Nonetheless, I am Switzerland - it doesn't matter to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Ben Horne

I would like to subscribe to this newsletter and/or event! :)

Advertisement