Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPA Pool Cup, cuid a dó

Options
1464748495052»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Lets play 4 frames and if it ends in a draw it would be cool :cool:

I haven't played in yonks (I'm already giving myself an excuse) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Lets play 4 frames and if it ends in a draw it would be cool :cool:

I haven't played in yonks (I'm already giving myself an excuse) :)

ha ha- you'll beat me 4-0- just off playing a random so if you're still there great- i'll hang around for another 10mins or so. for ya

3-1 to Stereo with a charity cue ball pot on the 3rd game:P

very enjoyable Stereo- not used to the PC version outside of this thread so thanks for the practice and well done;)

It was 3-1 and it could've been 2-2

I must get your new name CKDEXH down and get rid off your former name CKDEX

It was 3-1 and it could've been 2-2

I must get your new name CKDEXH down and get rid off your former name CKDEX

i barely remembered my log in tonight after i posted here- i play a lot of tablet version these days just using a guest ID though i'm probably playing equally bad on that, but at least i've no excuse at the end of it:P

• Advertisement

I wish it was a charity cueball pot, I just friended your new name looking at you on level 18 you'll soon be overtaking my level :cool:

I wish it was a charity cueball pot, I just friended your new name looking at you on level 18 you'll soon be overtaking my level :cool:

ah, my PC version will go up very slowly as i mostly play tablet- if enough players here start converting to tablet, then i'll probably get a new ID and start again for that- with "games played" i'm probably around rank 21 but i stick to the "500" game mostly- have been burned so much on the 2500 game and a couple of 5000 games that i just gave up- i don't understand how people earn a few hundred million every week- obviously there's some trick i'm missing there-.

anyway, great way to relax and thanks for taking the time Stereo.:)

No bother CK and I agree about how some players seem to have an extraordinary ability to accumulate a lot of points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭DunnoKiddo

May I play pool with you all?

DunnoKiddo wrote: »

Only if you bring us all cake n whiskey first ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sure ya can newbie

*throws over snooker stick*

Show us your skillllssss :cool:

Only if you bring us all cake n whiskey first ;)
    jayz the entry fee is high!

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you ALL the cake and whiskey... [ya jest gotta imagine it, cos boards doesnae trust me with pics yet...and dats a full bottle right there ck, noooo sips were taken ;) pwomith]
    Sure ya can newbie

*throws over snooker stick*

Show us your skillllssss :cool:
    But I can't quite focus on the table just yet ;) (falls over)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

jayz the entry fee is high!

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you ALL the cake and whiskey... [ya jest gotta imagine it, cos boards doesnae trust me with pics yet...and dats a full bottle right there ck, noooo sips were taken ;) pwomith]

But I can't quite focus on the table just yet ;) (falls over)

Bejaysus :D

Bejaysus :D

;) bazinga :D

Anyone moved to tablet/mobile version yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Don't have a tablet & my phone is just about pass grade, nowhere near smart level.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Don't have a tablet & my phone is just about pass grade, nowhere near smart level.

I've gone Semi-pro on it - still waaaaay down the food chain though, best in Ireland are raking in over 1 billion per week:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I've gone Semi-pro on it - still waaaaay down the food chain though, best in Ireland are raking in over 1 billion per week:eek:

:eek: they must be buying add-ons.

I am just about breaking even whenever I am on.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    :eek: they must be buying add-ons.

I am just about breaking even whenever I am on.

yeah, i'm amazed myself- they have a league on the mobile/tablet version- not sure if that's available on the PC version? but every week, just MAD figures- even in the "Ireland" league, I'm about 9000th - top 3 have way over 1 billion - then it's 100's of millions

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Ben Horne

the-hustler-original1.jpg

Got all the way to the dizzy heights of Dubai Golden challenge but now back to playing bums in London. :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement