Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPA Pool Cup, cuid a dó

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Still looking for you CK
    Just realised that TB is on the mobile and I presume Passenger is too unlike me

I friended CK on mobile, hoping it would carry over to PC, but sadly it didn't :/ ...my friendlist from one doesnt carry over to the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Passenger wrote: »
    I only use the online version. ;)

Tried challenging you a few times, but no joy.. Are you 24 stars?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

TommieBoy wrote: »
    oooh, miniclip offers a "no-guideline" mode... shall we incorporate this into the finals?

I think that's only for some of the online tournaments and quick play matches though. Added you btw.

Only if other peeps are on the App by the looks it it TB. Don't worry though, I'll play anyone who can manage to find me on the App so don't hold up the start of this tournament for me. I can always fill in if someone drops out.

others may be... I dunno when Grid will start the tourney, may be a few more days, so we may have some time still... ah, lovely dex, ta.

Tried challenging you a few times, but no joy.. Are you 24 stars?

Ah, mis read that. I'm obviously challenging someone else:D

• Advertisement

jebforever wrote: »
    I think that's only for some of the online tournaments and quick play matches though. Added you btw.

Cool then.... Thanks Jeb, appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Ah, mis read that. I'm obviously challenging someone else:D

My username is atswimtwobirds. ;)

On PC now- go for it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Just friended you CK

Just friended you CK

A totally different game on PC Stereo Vs my touchpad experience of playing. I didn't even have a mouse, just a laptop mouse:D

Ps, you were kind to me, I could tell:P

• Advertisement

Hey CK don't forget to friend Jeb he's miniclip name is Johnny you'll see a picture and also level 61 on the top left corner of the image just press the + on the top right corner of the image

Thanks for the games, Jeb- yer a fierce competitor!
    Went off, to friend CK, Jeb...

Cheers Kiva, you were unlucky in the second game with that black to the middle pocket.

A totally different game on PC Stereo Vs my touchpad experience of playing. I didn't even have a mouse, just a laptop mouse:D

Ps, you were kind to me, I could tell:P
    I wish I was kind but those were genuine mistakes
    I think I've become known for my inconsistency
    I've used the laptop pad for all my games, I think it would take me some time for me to get used to using a mouse

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jeb mon is one tough competitor that I am not looking forward to playing again :eek:

awesome player CK, thanks for the games! :D cant wait for the tourney... have fun all!

Hey CK don't forget to friend Jeb he's miniclip name is Johnny you'll see a picture and also level 61 on the top left corner of the image just press the + on the top right corner of the image

Playing him now, I think:P

aw Stereo, you are pure champ... thanks for the game!
    b4n my heartie pool peeps

:)

TB although I beat you in that game I can foresee myself losing to you in this comp

TommieBoy wrote: »
    awesome player CK, thanks for the games! :D cant wait for the tourney... have fun all!

Ah, you're way ahead of me TB. I'll need to get some mouse practice in. The time also on the PC version is less than the app version, at least it feels that way.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the game CK, think you had some trouble with your mouse pad or something on the black. I had to head away for a while there, if you wanna play a few more just gimme a buzz.

jebforever wrote: »
    Thanks for the game CK, think you had some trouble with your mouse pad or something on the black. I had to head away for a while there, if you wanna play a few more just gimme a buzz.

Thanks Jebforever, heading off for the evening. The mouse just didn't want to point towards that hole:D

I think I'll have a practice throughout the week on PC if I can. In the meantime, if you have the opportunity to go on a tablet, try it, it's so much easier. Cheers for the game:)

Great games jeb 9-7 to you but I now know that you're human after all :)

Thanks lads, enjoyed those games.

Odd thing on miniclip now... I used to be able to play tournaments with a low 25/50/100 point entry fee, now the least allowable is 300 up to 8000. Anyone else experiencing that?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Tournies go from 200 to 3000 for me

Just checked
    1v1 London = still 25
    1v1 Sydney = still 100
    tournament London = still 200

Don't see what you see TB are you on the app

Do you suppose it has to do with levels? I'm a level 12 and it only gives me the options of: Tokyo warrior, Moscow 5000, Sydney 3000, and Downtown London 200.

weird...thanks stereo (I am on PC)

I'm at level 20 and have the same tournament options

Tournament|Entry|Win
    London|200|1k (1000)
    Sydney|3k|18k
    Moscow|5k|30k
    Tokyo|10k|60k

• Advertisement

^ you are a level 20 :eek: ....and it gives you a 100 point entry on London? Niiiice! :)

Advertisement