Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 Daizee

Lukesmom could you also pm me their contact details please.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

lukesmom wrote: »
    A few bits about future but mostly my brother came through with my granny and a friend came through also. Reading lasted an hour and she writes it all out for you to bring home so I went home with about 8 pages. Would never go to anyone else after being with these.

Will pm you contact details now

Can you send me on the details also please? Whereabouts in drogheda are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Poolbabe

Hello I'm new here, I have been to a lady a few years ago, can't remember if she was a psychic or a medium. My dad did come through in the reading. But none of the things that she told me came true. I've also had my tea leaves done. I saw both in a house and at work. There was a gang of us. I'm now looking to see another one. I've heard good things about one that is in Gorey in the ashdown hotel. But i would like to know is there one in Bray or the surrounding areas that is good?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Can you send me on the details also please? Whereabouts in drogheda are they?

They are in bryanstown Drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

They are in bryanstown Drogheda

Can you pm me their number please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

She is based in Clondalkin.. She is a psychic... not a medium although she did mention my nana being present and also my best friend who passed.. so a mixture I suppose

Hey - how do I get in contact with Marjorie? thanks a mil in advance!!

Can you pm me their number please?

Done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Catriona54

Any chance you could PM me their numbers please. Would love to go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Catriona54

New Here but Any chance(lukesmum) you could PM me their numbers please. Would love to go?Thanks in advance

Catriona54 wrote: »
    New Here but Any chance(lukesmum) you could PM me their numbers please. Would love to go?Thanks in advance

Done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭aca2801

eishaa wrote: »
    Lukesmom would you pm me their contact details please .. I would love to go !

have you waent to the sisters yet? they sound like they are very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 clarebear2

Done

Hi Lukesmom can you pm me the details of the sisters in Bryanstown Drogheda please

aca2801 wrote: »
    have you waent to the sisters yet? they sound like they are very good!

Yes brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Lukesmom can l get details too please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Went to Stephanie in Cobh recently and was blown away by her accuracy! Definately worth a visit......

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Went to Stephanie in Cobh recently and was blown away by her accuracy! Definately worth a visit......

did she tell you much bout your furture? how much a session?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

did she tell you much bout your furture? how much a session?

Yes she did both short and long term. She does tarot and tea leaves and takes bout a half hour.

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Yes she did both short and long term. She does tarot and tea leaves and takes bout a half hour.

how much does she charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Buddyholly

Hi there,
    I've been reading this forum for years but have never posted. I have only ever been to one reader before and she was a tea leaf reader in bluebell in Dublin called bridie - very nice and seems like a genuine lady. Not sure if what she told me is going to come to fruition as it's been 2.5 yrs since I've been-although she was quite adamant and didn't give any definite time frames - so it's wait and see.If only I had patience! I am just wondering if anybody else has ever been to her? Or would recommend someone else who tells your future without using tarot cards.
    Thanks in advance

Yes brilliant

can i get her details too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

has anyone heard of siobhan moore whelan and if so is she any good???

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

She is based in Clondalkin.. She is a psychic... not a medium although she did mention my nana being present and also my best friend who passed.. so a mixture I suppose

Hi - could you please PM Majorie's contact details, many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Just seen Francis one of the two sisters in drogheda and she was very good.
    She found me a bit hard to read as I was skeptic about the hole lot but she blew me away with what she knew

spider_pig wrote: »
    Just seen Francis one of the two sisters in drogheda and she was very good.
    She found me a bit hard to read as I was skeptic about the hole lot but she blew me away with what she knew

could you pm her details?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭czrewor

I have been to few readers, I go for readings alot. Below I can strongly recommend:

Joe Coleman - He is a religious psychic medium so deals alot with angels, god holy mary etc and he is fabulous healer also, very recommended.

Esther McGaley ) If you need someone who is like mother figure, really sympathetic and will tell it straight she's the one, she deals with mixed tarot and mediumship.

Susan Brothwood Hughes - Again very good, susan is extremely professional with alot of knowledge.

Who I wouldnt recommend... Eddie Christian, bit condescending, he asks questions and fishes for information off client, theres no question, he obviously knows tarot but lacks compassion. I wasn't impressed anyway. He wasn't impressed that I didn't have specific questions to ask the cards, I thought the point was he would tell ME what the cards had to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭gidget

Esther McGaley ) If you need someone who is like mother figure, really sympathetic and will tell it straight she's the one, she deals with mixed tarot and mediumship.

Susan Brothwood Hughes - Again very good, susan is extremely professional with alot of knowledge

Where are Esther and Susan based?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭czrewor

gidget wrote: »

Where are Esther and Susan based?

Susan is based in Dublin 12 and Esther near Kevin Street I think, if you types names in facebook you can connect with them

Google should bring up their websites too

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ladylight

hi to the person who asked about psychic medium siobhan moore whelan she is the best

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I can highly recommend Sandie Byrne, from Thurles, I went to her in April, and was completely blown away by her! She is a lovely person, with an amazing gift. As well as connecting to spirit, she does a card reading too, and other stuff. What I particularly liked, was towards the end of my session, she asked did I have any questions for my Dad. She travels to other towns regularly, and will do house parties, or you can arrange to go to her house. She has a website/Facebook page and blog for more info. I have been to other mediums, but wouldn't go past Sandie Byrne again, her accuracy is amazing:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭solarplexus

Has anyone else been to see Marjorie in Clondalkin? Really interested to hear how they got on.

Advertisement