Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Miat

Hi Turk, do you have Sean P's number? Would it be possible to PM it to me please?? Thanks a mil :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭asark

Isn’t that VERY INTERESTING how newly joined members actively discussing Sean P who is operating by phone only and accepts Paypal only.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i prefer to meet the person,

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Miat

Hi Asark, the reason I asked for Sean P's number is that the reviews seem good and it would be handier if you didnt have to travel....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

D.Campbell wrote: »
    ok its platform work, don't like that its very random.
    well enjoy keep us posted on the night

Okay well after going to see her show myself I take back all that I said. She was fantastic and it takes a lot for my jaw to drop. Have booked her next local show already for next month she was that good.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

lukesmom wrote: »
    Okay well after going to see her show myself I take back all that I said. She was fantastic and it takes a lot for my jaw to drop. Have booked her next local show already for next month she was that good.
    You cant be serious, did she read for you or any of your friends or was it just random people,

D.Campbell wrote: »
    You cant be serious, did she read for you or any of your friends or was it just random people,

Random people. Unfortunately she wasn't drawn to me. She is very straight talking and doesn't mince her words. I was quite impressed with the details she could relay to people. She is also heavily pregnant. There were a few people there who I personally know and some of their loved ones came through. It was funny, sad and shocking at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pamd

Has anybody been to see tara coyle i have an appointment nxt week i hav not read many reveiws

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

pamd wrote: »
    Has anybody been to see tara coyle i have an appointment nxt week i hav not read many reveiws

My intuition is telling me that she will, amongst other things, take your money.

If she predicts your future, she will go on to get a Nobel Prize.

Hope that helps.

My intuition is telling me that she will, amongst other things, take your money.

If she predicts your future, she will go on to get a Nobel Prize.

Hope that helps.

Something tells me that you'd be better off in the sceptics forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

Apologies, posted here in error.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Hello84

Hi just looking for feedback on mediums, 2 sisters from bryanstown in drogheda?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭solarplexus

Hi All,
    I went to visit Marjorie during the week. I hadnt been in over a year. I've been to her before and she is the one Psychic Im consistently impressed with.

She didn't fail to impress me. She was spot on about everything. I've been to loads over the years of which I've posted about here before.

Definitely recommend her. Her accuracy is just mind boggling!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭doctorwho-fan

Where is Marjorie based? is she a medium also? where you waiting long to get an appointment. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭solarplexus

Where is Marjorie based? is she a medium also? where you waiting long to get an appointment. Thanks

She is based in Clondalkin.. She is a psychic... not a medium although she did mention my nana being present and also my best friend who passed.. so a mixture I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lainomac

Hey

just wondering if anyone could recommend a good medium/psychic in Dublin or surrounding counties, had been looking to go back to Frances in Drogheda but I lost her number.... really want to go see someone amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lainomac

Hello84 wrote: »

Hello 84, I think these are ones I saw two years ago, one is called Frances, cant remember the other sisters name, she is a bit older and doesnt say much, just kinda mumbles in the corner and writes stuff... they were BRILLIANT! I have been frantically searching for their number for about 6 months now for a friend of mine who missed out on the first trip we took up to them so if you have it could you PM it to me so I can get in touch, I have seen a lot over the years but these blew my mind... they were accurate about the past and the older one is also a medium, so they were accurate with that stuff too, but the stuff they said was going to happen actually happened! Could of course, be a huge coincidence but I prefer to think it was money well spent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Mad to think this thread has been going for nearly 10 years.....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Hildred

Smetes wrote: »
    Hello
    I have two questions. Has anyone ever used this website and knows if its legit or scam ? http: //www. 7thsense .ie/index. php

Other question is..... Do you have to be Irish to contact fortune teller or doesn't matter what nationality you are ?

I would be wary of 7th Sense. See if you can find any info on them before parting with your money. May I suggest that you read through at least some of the previous pages on this thread, where you'll find recommendations for various readers/psychics/mediums/fortune tellers. Also check out paranormal . ie for names and numbers - a site set up by a Boardsie member.

In relation to your second question ... No, you don't have to be Irish to contact any of these people. You DO need to have an open and willing mind ... and some cash of course!! ;-)
    Have fun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rathq

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a number for Kay Mullally. My friend went to her a few years ago and would love to go again and has persuaded me to go along. All we need is her number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

Lainomac wrote: »
    Hello 84, I think these are ones I saw two years ago, one is called Frances, cant remember the other sisters name, she is a bit older and doesnt say much, just kinda mumbles in the corner and writes stuff... they were BRILLIANT! I have been frantically searching for their number for about 6 months now for a friend of mine who missed out on the first trip we took up to them so if you have it could you PM it to me so I can get in touch, I have seen a lot over the years but these blew my mind... they were accurate about the past and the older one is also a medium, so they were accurate with that stuff too, but the stuff they said was going to happen actually happened! Could of course, be a huge coincidence but I prefer to think it was money well spent!!

Hi Just wondering whether anyone had a contact number for the Drogheda sisters or a recommendation for a clondalkin psychic? Would love to get a reading done for this August bank holiday. thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

She is based in Clondalkin.. She is a psychic... not a medium although she did mention my nana being present and also my best friend who passed.. so a mixture I suppose

Just saw the above: have you a contact/number for Margorie in Clondalkin that you could please PM me?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 eishaa

Hello84 wrote: »

Hi hello84 would you pm me their contact details if you have them please. Thanks!

Just saw the two sisters in Drogheda was Mags who did my reading. All I can say is wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭virgo69

Did she give much future stuff? Could you pm contact details. I'm really tempted to go to them have heard of one other girl that went and was blown away but that was more messages from her Mam and was what she was looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 eishaa

lukesmom wrote: »
    Just saw the two sisters in Drogheda was Mags who did my reading. All I can say is wow.

Lukesmom would you pm me their contact details please .. I would love to go !

eishaa wrote: »
    Lukesmom would you pm me their contact details please .. I would love to go !

Done

virgo69 wrote: »
    Did she give much future stuff? Could you pm contact details. I'm really tempted to go to them have heard of one other girl that went and was blown away but that was more messages from her Mam and was what she was looking for.

A few bits about future but mostly my brother came through with my granny and a friend came through also. Reading lasted an hour and she writes it all out for you to bring home so I went home with about 8 pages. Would never go to anyone else after being with these.

Will pm you contact details now

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭virgo69

Thanks so much, delighted that you got some comfort from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 annettecurtain

Hey lukesmom, can you send me details cheers =)

Advertisement