Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Debo123

Has anybody ever had an email reading and if so recommend them?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Howyahorse

has anybody ever heard of a medium called ann rafferty (or rafftery) based north of dundalk?? cant find a contact number anywhere on the net :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Howyahorse

or could someone please kindly email me the number of the drogheda sisters? im just reading the thread about them here. would greatly appreciate it xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1 flowers1234

has anyone been to see susan hughes physic medium?? is she any good??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Westernlady

Any recommendations for a psychic in Galway/ Mayo or nearby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Any recommendations for a psychic in Galway/ Mayo or nearby

Id be interested in knowing as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Emzie87

Hi Lukesmom
    Could you send me on contact details?
    lukesmom wrote: »
    Just saw the two sisters in Drogheda was Mags who did my reading. All I can say is wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nevinmccarthy

Hi, does anyone have a number for Veronica (Blackpool/fairhill) or sandy outside clonakilty please??? Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Emzie87

I was wondering by any chance do you have the Medium Sisters Bryanstown Drogheda contact details?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Westernlady

Does anyone have a number for Mary Clarke in knockmore ballina?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Hi, does anyone have a number for Veronica (Blackpool/fairhill) or sandy outside clonakilty please??? Many thanks.
    www.Paranormal.ie
    her number is there
    I went to her many years ago and found her negative about life matters wouldnt go back again few things happened , the mater in which I went didnt so that was alot of nothing ,

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭aca2801

anyone ever went to eddie, grainne or june in south william st and if so would you recommend them. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 twinky82

Emzie87 wrote: »
    Hi Lukesmom
    Could you send me on contact details?
    Yes brilliant

Can I get the number for the two sisters in Drogheda too lukesmom..please and thank you so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mmackl

Hi lukesmum would you please send me sisters contact info please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Madrid

Yes brilliant

Hi Lukesmom,

Can I also get the Drogheda sisters phone number if you have it?

Many Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Hello84

Hi i just recently found out i was pregnant and i had booked before that to see a medium now in a few weeks but I am nervous and don't know what do do as people have told me it's bad luck?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Hello84 wrote: »
    Hi i just recently found out i was pregnant and i had booked before that to see a medium now in a few weeks but I am nervous and don't know what do do as people have told me it's bad luck?
    Its not bad luck load of Rubbish just like walking under a ladder

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jenchussey

I went to see Deborah recently at her office in Clondalkin. I was so impressed, I still am! I brought my husband who would be the sceptic of all sceptics but he came out gobsmacked and is still amazed at what she told him. I was waiting for aprox. 2.5 years for an appointment but it was definately worth the wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aidan2

I apologize if this is the wrong thread. I just wanted to inform people that Conor O'Donoghue who worked from home at Castledaly, near Moate, Westmeath died on 16th December suddenly. He worked in London for years prior to that. I went to see him once on a recommendation from my sister and he was very accurate and nice to speak to. RIP.

This is a link to the notice:

inotices.ie/in/death-notice/conorodonoghue770450016

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

jenchussey wrote: »
    I went to see Deborah recently at her office in Clondalkin. I was so impressed, I still am! I brought my husband who would be the sceptic of all sceptics but he came out gobsmacked and is still amazed at what she told him. I was waiting for aprox. 2.5 years for an appointment but it was definately worth the wait!

I went to see her in the Finnstown house doing a show
    this woman amazed me the stuff she came out with blew me away
    she is a normal down to earth person with amazing talent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Dublass1

spider_pig wrote: »
    Just seen Francis one of the two sisters in drogheda and she was very good.
    She found me a bit hard to read as I was skeptic about the hole lot but she blew me away with what she knew

Hi there I'd love to go see the sisters could you PM me their number please. ...has much come true since your reading thanks in advance xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭sandyhills

Yes brilliant

hi could you pm me their contact details? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kking

sandyhills wrote: »
    hi could you pm me their contact details? thanks

Hi Sandy - did you get their number if so please could you Pm it to me also. Many Thanks KK

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kking

Dublass1 wrote: »
    Hi there I'd love to go see the sisters could you PM me their number please. ...has much come true since your reading thanks in advance xxx

Hiya - did you get her number - if so please could you PM it to me too. Many Thanks KK

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

Has anybody been to the Bernie stokes show. Just seen a local one advertised. How does it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭solarplexus

Just wondering if anyone here has been to see Deborah R.. she has a show on Classic hits

• Registered Users Posts: 4 callaghan1

Hey anyone know much about mags and frances the fortune tellers in drogheda, I had three apts with mags and shes cancelled each time, is this the norm with them, annoyed at this point!

Hi guys,

I've had three apts with mags and frances and mags has cancelled on me three times, its been rescheduled but i dnt trust it, is this the norm with them, slightly annoyed!

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭mister gullible

callaghan1 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I've had three apts with mags and frances and mags has cancelled on me three times, its been rescheduled but i dnt trust it, is this the norm with them, slightly annoyed!

Due to unforeseen circumstances..

• Advertisement

three times in a row is a bit much though, the second time i was outside their house and she cancelled

Advertisement