Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭android1

'Good Morning...rise and shine....big
    S..t..r..e..t..c..h... Now shake those booties (_/_)(_l_)(_\_)(_l_)(_/_)(_l_)(_\_)......it's HUMP day '

Every morning this silly woman posts nauseating tripe like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

tonight i got into dads car and drove around abit haha i sound like a child hahaah — feeling happy.

"insert name" will u add me on this?

Epic comment
    ^^^ she's not gunna see this if she's not friends with you! Haha

got my first box of benson i will never for get this day BENSON IS THE KING OF FAGS

i wish i had a 25g pack of amber i am sick of smoking golden virginia like if you like amber leaf

All the same guy, was in my leaving cert class last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

android1 wrote: »
    'Good Morning...rise and shine....big
    S..t..r..e..t..c..h... Now shake those booties (_/_)(_l_)(_\_)(_l_)(_/_)(_l_)(_\_)......it's HUMP day '

Every morning this silly woman posts nauseating tripe like this.

Is that a dog wagging its tail or a fat man waving his dick in the air?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Feast your eyes on this:

"There's something I need to say because its been at me a small bit. there's certain people out in this f*cking sh*tbag of a town talking about me and saying things about me behind my back and trying to make me out to be something im not. Not that I give a sh*t what any person besides my children would think of me! But it gets abit f*cking annoying.when I have people coming up to me saying "did u hear what he said" or"or heard you this and you did that". I dont bother people i dont talk sh*t about people i keep quite i.dont bother people because i dont want to be bothrd so Its like this and quite simple and this goes out to anyone who's taking about or nyonewho feels like you've something to prove towards me! GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND COME TO MY FACE WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PROVE YOURSELF TO ME I GLADLY GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY. BUT IF YOUR NOT ABLE TO TALK TO A MANS FACE SHUT THE F*CK UP BITCHING BEHIND MY BACK. 90% of this town wouldn't do sh*t unless they were drunk outside oriadas f*cking sh*tty c*nts are an embarrassment no wonder this place is known as a pussy little dump of a town. ANYONE HAS WORDS FOR ME SAY THEM TO MY FACE AND I'LL GLADLY MAKE YOU EAT THEM THAT GOES FOR ANYONE I WON'T SHY DOWN TO NOONE ATALL!!!AND NO I DON'T THINK I'M THE BIG MAN IM JUST NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT IF I HAVE TO,DON'T BELIEVE ME?TRY ME!!. ON MY KIDS IF I HEAR NAMES OF PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ME ONCE MORE IL COME TO YE.PEOPLE SAYING IM PSYCO!!!HAHAHA I'LL GIVE YOU PHSYCO AND GOING ON ABOUT MY DRINKING!MIND YOUR OWN F*CKING BUSINESS!!!!Believe me when I drink,I would drink a f*cking lake of vodka and then go look for another one but that WHEN I go drinking!!people saying I drink aaaalll the time haha I spend 90% of my time in the gym take a look under my tshirts for proof and that's no lies or put me on a thread mill id run the souls off my feet and I'll call it how it is. SICK OF IT!!!! no wonder I trust NOONE. (except daisy my mams dog)"

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Rory Gallagher

Feast your eyes on this:

"There's something I need to say because its been at me a small bit. there's certain people out in this f*cking sh*tbag of a town talking about me and saying things about me behind my back and trying to make me out to be something im not. Not that I give a sh*t what any person besides my children would think of me! But it gets abit f*cking annoying.when I have people coming up to me saying "did u hear what he said" or"or heard you this and you did that". I dont bother people i dont talk sh*t about people i keep quite i.dont bother people because i dont want to be bothrd so Its like this and quite simple and this goes out to anyone who's taking about or nyonewho feels like you've something to prove towards me! GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND COME TO MY FACE WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PROVE YOURSELF TO ME I GLADLY GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY. BUT IF YOUR NOT ABLE TO TALK TO A MANS FACE SHUT THE F*CK UP BITCHING BEHIND MY BACK. 90% of this town wouldn't do sh*t unless they were drunk outside oriadas f*cking sh*tty c*nts are an embarrassment no wonder this place is known as a pussy little dump of a town. ANYONE HAS WORDS FOR ME SAY THEM TO MY FACE AND I'LL GLADLY MAKE YOU EAT THEM THAT GOES FOR ANYONE I WON'T SHY DOWN TO NOONE ATALL!!!AND NO I DON'T THINK I'M THE BIG MAN IM JUST NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT IF I HAVE TO,DON'T BELIEVE ME?TRY ME!!. ON MY KIDS IF I HEAR NAMES OF PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ME ONCE MORE IL COME TO YE.PEOPLE SAYING IM PSYCO!!!HAHAHA I'LL GIVE YOU PHSYCO AND GOING ON ABOUT MY DRINKING!MIND YOUR OWN F*CKING BUSINESS!!!!Believe me when I drink,I would drink a f*cking lake of vodka and then go look for another one but that WHEN I go drinking!!people saying I drink aaaalll the time haha I spend 90% of my time in the gym take a look under my tshirts for proof and that's no lies or put me on a thread mill id run the souls off my feet and I'll call it how it is. SICK OF IT!!!! no wonder I trust NOONE. (except daisy my mams dog)"

Jesus....

I couldn't even manage my way through that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Feast your eyes on this:

tl;dr

This was twitter and many of ye may have already seen it. Worth reposting for it's hilarity.

"Bad exam going to end up working in aldi"

Aldi-

"We don't think so, you need a minimum of a degree to clean the toilets out love, try McDonalds."

Bonus chuckles, the tweeter's surname is MacDonald.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Feast your eyes on this:

Summary - Doesn't like the town he is in or any of the people. Drinks alot, probable mental issues. Loves his kids but doesn't trust anyone except his mother's dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Skeleton XIII

The Irish education system has an awful lot to answer for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

The Irish education system has an awful lot to answer for.
    I blame the collages.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭snaphook

Feast your eyes on this:

:D Love this bit, what a punchline!

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

I don't know whether I'm over reacting by being fcuking annoyed by this but earlier a girl I don't know put up a post in a group asking people to share a picture of her younger sister who's gone missing. She didn't know how to share it so I "friended" her and told her how to do it. I've been sharing and bumping up the photo all afternoon.

I go out for ten minutes and when I come back I've a notification from this girl. I click into it and it says "sitting on the train having a can" and a picture of her and a friend toasting each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Fiolina wrote: »
    I don't know whether I'm over reacting by being fcuking annoyed by this but earlier a girl I don't know put up a post in a group asking people to share a picture of her younger sister who's gone missing. She didn't know how to share it so I "friended" her and told her how to do it. I've been sharing and bumping up the photo all afternoon.

I go out for ten minutes and when I come back I've a notification from this girl. I click into it and it says "sitting on the train having a can" and a picture of her and a friend toasting each other.

You're not over-reacting, she's acting like a scumbag.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"Up in court in macroom district court and cork district court on the same day! But which judge to disappoint?:/ not McNulty I rekon haha I'll have to miss cork even tho there more serious."

Life's little dilemmas.

"Up in court in macroom district court and cork district court on the same day! But which judge to disappoint?:/ not McNulty I rekon haha I'll have to miss cork even tho there more serious."

Life's little dilemmas.

Although misspelled, the crucial word here is "there." Sounds like a swell guy:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I blame the collages.

Collages are what churn out the psycos in this country

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

krudler wrote: »

Remember, can also be spelt "phsyco"

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

mfceiling wrote: »
    Remember, can also be spelt "psycho"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Feast your eyes on this:

krudler wrote: »
    Remember, can also be spelt "phsyco"

To be fair he did well to spell it differently twice in such a short space of time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

If he'd have gone for it a third time I think he would've got it and all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

To be fair he did well to spell it differently twice in such a short space of time!!

The usual version you see is "physco"
    fizzco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I blame the collages.

Aaaaah, collages...<nostalgic>, weren't they the things where you stuck little bits of paper onto a picture :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

A woman that I know with 4 kids that landed on her feet by getting placed in a house in a nice estate.

"No wonder all the poshie bitches get bet there nothing but little ****ers swear if I could id go out and smash there faces in ugh little horrors"

She wants to move her and the kids out of the nice area back to where she is from (which is very crime-ridden). There really is no hope for some people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Feast your eyes on this:

Here he is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Cnt beleaf I finished me leavin, nvr taught Id see da day xoxo. Getin smashed wit me girlies 2nite

Seems you weren't taught enough in school if that's the vocabulary you finish with after 12 or so years in school...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Seems you weren't taught enough in school if that's the vocabulary you finish with after 12 or so years in school...

Beleaf.

Beleaf.

Beleaf.

Beleaf.

Beleaf.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140310004650/fallout/images/b/b5/Exploding-head.gif

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I beleaf I can fly, I beleaf I can touch the sky

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I beleaf 4 evry drop of rane dat falls, a flour grose.....

• Administrators Posts: 13,809 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

To be fair I think it's an art form in itself... To be able to write a sentence and reinvent the spelling of every single word in that sentence....

I'm fairly well educated yet that is a skill that I just can't seem to master :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭ArtyM

To be fair I think it's an art form in itself... To be able to write a sentence and reinvent the spelling of every single word in that sentence....

I'm fairly well educated yet that is a skill that I just can't seem to master :(

2 b fare i tnk its n rt frm itlf. 2 b abl 2 ryt n nvent d spllng ov evree sngl wrd n dat setnz

Am frly wll edukted etc etc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement