Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Took the little princess out fishing earlier and my god was she excited. She caught 7 trout and I got 6 and a pike. She loved it.
    All fish had to go back to their mammies( too small anyway)
    She even got attached to the maggots we use as bait .
    She started crying when we had to leave. I just tucked her into bed and she's starting getting upset cuz I'm working tomoro and not able to bring her fishing but I promised her we'll go this weekend so she's fast asleep now.
    Anyway heres her first
    image_zps8e9eb21f.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

She's too cute :)

January wrote: »
    She's too cute :)

She's me little diamond.
    This is the cutest pic I have. Well I have others when she was only a baba
    image_zpsa037ae97.jpg

4 fair play to ya. Hard work with one and here ya are with 4 :)
    Ive been quite broody lately myself. I'd love more kids.
    I want 3. one of each :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

hopefully last arm session tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Is anybody heading down to the Kerry Convention this weekend? It's the same weekend as the Killarney Bike Fest, and on in the same hotel. Thought it might interest PKM ;) It's gonna be jammed.

Adiboo wrote: »
    Is anybody heading down to the Kerry Convention this weekend? It's the same weekend as the Killarney Bike Fest, and on in the same hotel. Thought it might interest PKM ;) It's gonna be jammed.

unfortunately not got tattoo dublin and then suspension and waterford convention next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Made a pineapple upside down cake just now. Not impressed with the quantities yielded from following the recipe to the letter so I doubled up on almost everything-especially the addition of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum. Couldn't stop myself licking my spatula after I bunged the thing into the oven.
    Mmmmm. Cake. :pac:
    And how're ye all tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Can never have enough rum is what I always say. Although I'm on the white russian at the moment.

In my cooking news, currently cooking up some BBQ, hot sauce and wasibi-honey chicken drumsticks. Good god they're taking forever though.

To make things worse, I'm knackered so I can't do anything but that's making me bored :(

Havint eaten since half 10 this morning and I came home and her mam and dad had my daughter and got 4 battered cod and chips. Couldn't of asked for better grub after shiity day at work

• Advertisement

Been browsing Pimp That Snack and I have an almighty urge to attempt a stab at the Giant Jaffa Cake. The guy I've been messaging is massively into cooking and his reaction when I showed him that site was: "Holy dicks." :pac:
    My stepdad's birthday is coming up soon, as is Father's Day and I'm seriously drawing a blank on what to get him. When I asked him if there was anything he wanted or needed, he just said "scratch-cards" but I want to get him something a bit more substanial than a poxy scratcher.
    Any suggestions? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Wanted to come down but I'm not in Dublin atm and not driving so would have been 6/7 hours each way on bus/train for me :/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

unfortunately not got tattoo dublin and then suspension and waterford convention next week

Are ye up in the big schmooooke for pints?

jenizzle wrote: »
    Are ye up in the big schmooooke for pints?

Im trying to sort it for pints but cant find anyone to cover for mebin work :s hurry the **** up 11:30 so i can get ink

How in the complete and utter **** do some people tatooi their arm pits

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Would LOVE to go to that...it keeps coming up on my newsfeed on FB, but I'm out the door the next few weeks. :o

Went to see the new X-Men last night. I wasn't blown away TBH... I've seen better. I would almost say I'm disappointed.

Up at 6am tomorrow, got some work in Dublin. So working from 8 to 5.30, then back to Mullingar for training from 7 to 9, then into work again from 10pm to 4am...feckin 22 hours straight. :o

With the bank holiday weekend, I'm on every night, so working again Saturday night and Sunday night. I'm in Kells then on Monday to help a couple move house and working in Dublin again on Tuesday. I'm gonna be wrecked on Wednesday!! ZZZzzzzzz :pac:

The herself has her driving test on Friday, two nights bouncing again next weekend, then tattoo time again the following Tuesday!! :D:D:D

Busy, busy...bring it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

How in the complete and utter **** do some people tatooi their arm pits

Getting mine done soon. Stoked and terrified.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Went to see the new X-Men last night. I wasn't blown away TBH... I've seen better. I would almost say I'm disappointed.

The kitchen scene was one of the best I've seen in any recent movie! :D

The kitchen scene was one of the best I've seen in any recent movie! :D

Thanks for ruining the film for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

LOOK AT HOW FCUKING AWESOME THIS IS!!!!!!!!

10330424_779305962089234_8553903016633857706_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Thanks for ruining the film for me :)

I spoiled nothing other than saying there's a good scene in it! :p

I spoiled nothing other than saying there's a good scene in it! :p

You said kitchen scene an kitchen is where I usually am most of the time eating so yep it spoiled :P

Damn, you were in the kitchen when that scene was filmed? Sorry! D:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Does Wolverine make toast?

He slices a loaf.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm imagining him using one of his claws to spread butter.

The middle one. So that he's kinda giving your the finger while he does it.
    Because: attitude.

Damn, you were in the kitchen when that scene was filmed? Sorry! D:

Yeah I was the guy with the blade thingys coming out of his knuckles.

Getting mine done soon. Stoked and terrified.

man i barely tipped it. not ****in nice

• Advertisement

Ended up buying my stepdad an 8 pack of Budweizer and a steak and ale pie from M&S for his birthday. He's happy enough with that. :)
    How's everyone? I've got a dodgy stomach at the minute and it hurts when I yawn. :( Boo-urns.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement