Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show (April 25th)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,152 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Whoa, already announcing the guests for next week's show!

Anyhoo, Neil Diamond awaits your company on BBC Four :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Tubs is getting desperate. He's announcing next week's guests already. I remember a time when the guest line up for The LLS was a very closely guarded secret.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Lucas Castroman

I did. Twice.

Apart from the fact that your second sentence is untrue anyway, even if it were true it wouldn't justify or excuse your first.

I suggest you fast forward to 50 seconds. See the double standard. I await your response.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

What movie have you got for us this evening Harry?

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

That was great fun!!

Thanks very much all of you. Night night!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I'd love to waterboard that Lucozade pr1ck with some of his own produce..

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

i fell asleep

who are they.? chewing gum for the eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I thought he said they'd be on his radio show?

Truth is i pay much more attention to this thread than anything on the tv.

CKrules wrote: »
    What a man!!!!! A pure gent and one of our best players ever. We won that year because of him Up The Dubs

No offence but he's just about the only Dublin footballer I've ever found likeable ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭CKrules

No offence but he's just about the only Dublin footballer I've ever found likeable ;)

Ciaran Whelan? Alan Brogan? Coman Goggins?

• Advertisement

MrsD007 wrote: »
    What movie have you got for us this evening Harry?

Lucky Number Slevin on Channel 4 is just about passable, MrsD. Avoid Dr T and the Women at all costs. It's shyte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Why is the state wasting so much money searching for those scumbags..

Ciaran Whelan? Alan Brogan? Coman Goggins?

Nah.

I just saw you're a Cork man

Bitter over the last game? Unreal stuff!!

Up the dubs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I met him at a wedding years ago, as my father said "Wasn't he a fine fella, and did you see the fun he had with everyone who asked for a photo with him, even at 2 in the morning".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Jaysis Harry if mark OConnor from bantry is on boards he will be hunting you down after jayo skint him in the 95 semi final !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Why is the state wasting so much money searching for those scumbags..
    Even 'scumbags' have families

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

JM Skipton wrote: »
    That reminds me what do you call a mayo man with an all Ireland medal?

A transvestite........

Back to Shelbyville with you! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Met Jayo in Peg Woffingtons many moons ago. He wasn't having any of us. Probably because we were shouting Boom Boom Boom, let me hear you say Jayo, Jayo :)

Night folks. The baby has woke up so duty calls!

Up the dubs

Nobody likes the Dubs. It's a fact of life. If the Dubs are in an All Ireland Final, there's one county supporting the Dubs, and there's 31 counties supporting the other team.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

A prayer at bedtime. Timeless.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

I suggest you fast forward to 50 seconds. See the double standard. I await your response.

Backing all the way up to the beginning...

I misread your post... thought you said it was socially acceptable for men to hit women!

So my response is...

Sorry!

Up the dubs

I have played club football against Alan brogan not a pleasant experience probably lovely fella off the pitch but not on it and I'm A dub

Nobody likes the Dubs. It's a fact of life. If the Dubs are in an All Ireland Final, there's one county supporting the Dubs, and there's 31 counties supporting the other team.

That's just sour grapes.

Plenty more than us than you so I think we're alright.

Good luck in Munster anyway! See you at some stage in the Championship

Cork v Dublin last year in the hurling. Best GAA match I've EVER been to, well excluding 2011 final!

*of us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

I like the Dubs:p, they're the creme de la creme.And I love cream! And ok I'm a dub exile, and support any team that plays good enough, even if they've beaten us.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Our occasional poster Lapin was in the wars today ...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90101847&postcount=1
    I fell off a ladder today.
    Cleaning the gutter on the shed earlier while the weather was fine.

Bastardin wasp turns up.

Panic.

Stung in neck.

Wasp wins and smugly fooks off.

I fall off the friggin ladder.

5 stitches in head. 3 broken ribs. Broken wrist. Eight hours in A&E drinking vending machine coffee.

Go on, laugh ye fúckers.

I've already made the 'next week's LLS misery guest joke' on his after hours thread

dcmm wrote: »
    I like the Dubs:p, they're the creme de la creme.And I love cream! And ok I'm a dub exile, and support any team that plays good enough, even if they've beaten us.:)

One of the times I was on hill 16 the ref gave a free against Dublin and one of the salt of the earth dub fans beside me came out with the classic " for fu"k sake ref its the 33 counties against Dublin" and then he devoured the whole chicken he had in front of him followed by a can of Guinness

Skid X wrote: »
    Our occasional poster Lapin was in the wars today ...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90101847&postcount=1

I've already made the 'next week's LLS misery guest joke' on his after hours thread

Ha, I must say I admire Lapin's dedication to Boards, must've taken him ages to post that!

• Advertisement

JM Skipton wrote: »
    One of the times I was on hill 16 the ref gave a free against Dublin and one of the salt of the earth dub fans beside me came out with the classic " for fu"k sake ref its the 33 counties against Dublin" and then he devoured the whole chicken he had in front of him followed by a can of Guinness

As a Dub, I must say I get great entertainment from those "Dublin 16 - The City That Fought An Empire" jerseys.

Advertisement