Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show (April 25th)

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

keith16 wrote: »
    Back to Shelbyville with you! :P

I will stay in paradise tonight maybe dip my toe in shelbyville tomorrow cheaper off licence over there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Skid X wrote: »
    Our occasional poster Lapin was in the wars today ...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90101847&postcount=1

I've already made the 'next week's LLS misery guest joke' on his after hours thread

I can just imagine Tubs' opening question next week.......

"So Lapin; after 5 stitches in head, 3 broken ribs, a broken wrist, and eight hours in A&E drinking vending machine coffee.... How did that make you feel?"

"And by the way, tell us all about your Irish connections?"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I can just imagine Tubs' opening question next week.......

"So Lapin; after 5 stitches in head, 3 broken ribs, a broken wrist, and eight hours in A&E drinking vending machine coffee.... How did that make you feel?"

"And by the way, tell us all about your Irish connections?"

Ha, it's like a joke, but that is what would happen!

So, Lapin, there must have been other people in A&E. How were they feeling? Tell us about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Ha, it's like a joke, but that is what would happen!

So, Lapin, there must have been other people in A&E. How were they feeling? Tell us about them.

" so lapin you're on the mend?" " no Ryan I'm in agony " " oh of course you are of course you are"

JM Skipton wrote: »
    I have played club football against Alan brogan not a pleasant experience probably lovely fella off the pitch but not on it and I'm A dub

Off the ball stuff or just a prick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I hope Lapin's typing wrist is not the one that's broken. I like his contributions.

Why do some bald men feel the need to grow their hair long at the back? They ain't fooling anybody.
    party at the back! Business out front!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I see Domhnall Gleeson has a part in the new Star Wars Movie

http://starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-7-cast-announced.html
    The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Fair play, if it had been announced last week maybe he would got more airtime. It was almost insulting how DLB hardly spoke to him at all during the LLS interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,151 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Fassbender is one best working actors of this generation

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Skid X wrote: »
    I see Domhnall Gleeson has a part in the new Star Wars Movie

http://starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-7-cast-announced.html

Fair play, if it had been announced last week maybe he would got more airtime. It was almost insulting how DLB hardly spoke to him at all during the LLS interview.

Fair play to him.

However anyone who has seen Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull should read the rest of that list with a heavy heart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Nobody likes the Dubs. It's a fact of life. If the Dubs are in an All Ireland Final, there's one county supporting the Dubs, and there's 31 counties supporting the other team.

***SHOCK HORROR***

:eek:

I miss one show....(And Lapin turns into Batman's stunt double :()

*makes mental note to take Harry Angstrom off the Christmas/Birthday/Any Card list*

There's not enough Hail Mary's and Glory Be's to get you out of this Harry...:mad:

(:p)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

***SHOCK HORROR***

:eek:

*makes mental note to take Harry Angstrom off the Christmas/Birthday*

...:mad:

(:p)
    Well, don't add him to your Mass card list instead :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

coolhull wrote: »
    Well, don't add him to your Mass card list instead :o

You're next....:D