Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: March 14th 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭vforvictory

Autosport wrote: »
    Why was he even on tonight??? has he a book or something coming out

He is Cian O'Connors ex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Wow, I missed the first hour and it still feels like I sat through the whole thing. Til next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Skid, is that an anonymous poll... I dont want to name and shame those four people but... .. YES, I actually do want to name and shame them..

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Night everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    F*cker makes Brendan O Caroll seems like a comedian.

Brendan o carroll is a very funny man . I wouldnt be mad about mrs brown or any of that but the man is very funny and quick witted and doesnt have to come out with ridiculous pre rehearsed c£@p like jason byrne. check some of his old appearances on LLS with Gay Byrne and you might change your mind. Fair play to him re Mrs Browns Boys. He found a niche in a comedy market.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

thalia_13 wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be great if the competition winner said 'cheers for prize, Jason you.are ****e! '

I would like to see his reaction to "Cheers thanks for the prize, Jason could you have been any more inappropriate for the interview you followed"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Normally i'd say a poll like that is a little cruel, but's it's only a matter of time before he ends up blubbering in a psychiatrist's office anyway.

Jesus, what a nasty thing to say! See? He does make me angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

just in from pub. did i miss anything? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭vforvictory

Skid, is that an anonymous poll... I dont want to name and shame those four people but... .. YES, I actually do want to name and shame them..

Name the ****ers...They need an Intervention!

squadro wrote: »

Ha, not at all.

Did we?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I turned off the telly when jb came on thinking there was something wrong with me because i didn't think he was funny..them i dipped back into this thread. Phew.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 366 ✭✭Juan_Mata

Good thread, thanks for the laughs. Peace out folks. x

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Good night all, till we meet again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

can i vote twice??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Normally i'd say a poll like that is a little cruel

Cruel? Cruel?

Donie, you should have seen my original choice of words! But on reflection, a blizzard of asterixes might have been confusing.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Yeah, twas an IFTA winner tonight

Ye, I have a recording I'll send you.. In fact you can have the telly as well at this stage..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Juan_Mata wrote: »
    Good thread, thanks for the laughs. Peace out folks. x

Meet us on the Whineline thread M-F

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Thanks for the laughs boardsies, restores your faith in human nature, chillin'with you.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I've not seen someone play it for a good 20 years plus, would be nostalgic to have a game of it tomorrow.

takes a lot of skill to play that game when you think about it

too many cars on the estates now,the only time games had to stop back then was when the fathers came up the street when they finished work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭maryishere

funniest thing ever was seeing that ex westlife singer "singing" live for the first time, and he tried to convince himself he could sing! lol. Everyone burst out laughing at the Donald Trump lookalike with the wire coming out of his ear, air strumming a guitar,
    What a lousy singer.

Ye, I have a recording I'll send you.. In fact you can have the telly as well at this stage..

I'm starting to have relationship issues with my telly. The fecker keeps bringing Hector, Gallagher or Jason Byrne into my life on a regular basis.

Ha, not at all.

Did we?
    meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,140 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Those four people got so drunk in an attempt to numb the pain, they hit 'Yes' by accident thru blurred vision. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

And mine...

Nite folks. I've gotta go try and wash Jason Byrne's idiotic laughter out of my ears.

My earlier question about Tubbs, JB, Hector and two bullets was in fact a trick question.

The answer is wait outside till Tommy Tiernan and PJ Gallagher get there, lock the door, and burn the building to the ground.

hope jason byrne didnt bring the giant fookin hands. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 366 ✭✭Juan_Mata

my friend wrote: »
    Meet us on the Whineline thread M-F

And where would that be? :)

Advertisement