Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: March 14th 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,699 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

What the jeez?

More people have said 'Yes' in the poll!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

The movie after The Late Late Show ?
    Helen (2009) - A talented professor is forced to come to terms with her clinical depression.

Well I suppose we could all do with a pick me up after Tubridy..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

my friend wrote: »
    Meet us on the Whineline thread M-F

Jesus, there's one of these for Liveline? I'd be fired for lack of productivity inside a week (if i could stand it for even ten seconds).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

What the jeez?

Is there any way that I can vote a few times... No, No, No.. Cannot abide that 'comedian'.

What the jeez?

*grabs pencil*

*writes 12 "names tbc" on The List*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

goodbye cruel world... ah **** it im off to make a sambo.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭wazzer1

Jason Byrne is actually very funny. Bein funny since school. Good lad as well.

note to self. never eat a triple decker sandwich with beetroot, tomato, mayo when trying to type and watch tv in my fav jeans and new white shirt.:pac:

Sounds like an alright sambo, though. To be fair.

and blacky ham. a delicacy either from bavaria or cork depending on where ya shop. nom nom.:pac:

• Advertisement

Triple decker, you say...

I'm going t'fridge.

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Sounds like an alright sambo, though. To be fair.
    let us celebrate our agreement by the adding of coke to jack daniels.;)

Taaaasty.

to infinity and beyond or in plain speak im off to the leaba. night night.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

cofy wrote: »
    Haha, I was just thinking he would be top of GWS's list for people to avoid on a long flight

My dear cofy, you know me so well!!.......:o :D xxx

Actually, reading the thread makes me resolve not to watch it on Player....

***Decides to "cattle prod" Jason if caught in a lift from 1st floor to 2nd floor***

***gets arrested, takes one for the LLS Posters***....;)

And

this "no Kitteh and Puppeh" nonsense will have to stop......:mad::mad::mad:

14 people.... FOURTEEN people think Jason is funny.........Funny world we live in......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

FOURTEEN people think Jason is funny.........Funny world we live in......

More than 1 person thinks Dave McSavage is funny. I was *genuinely shocked by that. That was before he had writers for his cráp done-to-death-since-the-beginning-of-time show.

I hadn't seen/heard that question Jason Byrne asked Richard Prior, before. But I had the misfortune of seeing him and McSavage on the same night. I hated them both since that. The ridiculous toddler question by Byrne doesn't surprise me.

*poetic licence

My dear cofy, you know me so well!!.......:o :D xxx Actually, reading the thread makes me resolve not to watch it on Player....

Hi Grey, I think all Irish parents should watch this Late Late Show with their kids.. And at the end of each of the "guests" walks off the stage, turn to your kids and say "If you EVER grow up to be anything like that f**kwit, I will disown you"... Do it three times after Joey Essex is on..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

I think you're being unfair on Tubridy. His interview with Juliette Binnoche was far worse.. :pac:

It's embarrassing! How does he sit with himself and the job he's doing when he clearly makes people extremely uncomfortable..
    I don't know why rte can't shake off some of this uptight conservative bull, they should give him an hour slot somewhere else where he can celebrate rugby players, Amy huberman, Daniel O'Donnell and his wife, cancer survivors, ex politicians etc and all other things rte related, and get some fresh blood in to provide genuine Friday night entertainment.
    I feel sorry for him because he's a nice guy but seems to be a bit out of his depth in knowing how to move with the times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

I'm getting frustrated with RTE exposing guest's raw suffering on the LLS. I shudder when I think of the Michelle Heaton interview.

It's not the guests I blame, it's the LLS show staff. I think they prey on people at very vulnerable times.

lolo62 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for him because he's a nice guy but seems to be a bit out of his depth in knowing how to move with the times.

They dont have to fire him from RTE altogether.. They could bring him on to the show once a month to review books.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

They dont have to fire him from RTE altogether.. They could bring him on to the show once a month to review books.. :D

Ha...I'm sure as long as he got to mingle with the stars and everyone told him he's still really important he'd be quite happy with that actually!

lolo62 wrote: »
    Ha...I'm sure as long as he got to mingle with the stars and everyone told him he's still really important he'd be quite happy with that actually!

Nooo!!! He can't be let mingle with the A List stars he just turns all awkward and sucks the life out of them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Nooo!!! He can't be let mingle with the A List stars he just turns all awkward and sucks the life out of them.

Mia Farrow :eek:

Cuba Gooding jnr :o

Juliette Binoche :eek:

amdublin wrote: »
    Mia Farrow :eek:
    Cuba Gooding jnr :o
    Juliette Binoche :eek:

950465d1359275316-dont-change-date-while-plane-nervous-man-pointing-watch-3-25-11.jpg

And what sort of time is this to be showing up on the thread???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

950465d1359275316-dont-change-date-while-plane-nervous-man-pointing-watch-3-25-11.jpg

:D lol

amdublin wrote: »
    :D lol

Newsflash: AmDub has life outside of the LLS :eek:

I didn't want to boast :o

Have we completely ruled out the possibility that she was sitting home watching telly but her Internet access was down.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Hi Grey, I think all Irish parents should watch this Late Late Show with their kids.. And at the end of each of the "guests" walks off the stage, turn to your kids and say "If you EVER grow up to be anything like that f**kwit, I will disown you"... Do it three times after Joey Essex is on..

Em.....have you an "eye spy" camera in the Grey house CH??....

That's pretty much the comments that are levelled at little grey....:D :o

Especially after such auspicious guests like the "wanna" be "Irish Celebs" (and I use that word loosely...)

She still has to figure out what a Bressie is.....Thank God...;)

I see Jason logged on.....15 people now like him. Ah, I'm glad. It is a Bank Holiday after all.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I'm getting frustrated with RTE exposing guest's raw suffering on the LLS. I shudder when I think of the Michelle Heaton interview.

It's not the guests I blame, it's the LLS show staff. I think they prey on people at very vulnerable times.

I agree, Babyscoffee. Christine Buckley's Sons were a credit to her, but there's no way anyone who buried their Mother the day before should be on a live talk show. They could wait a month or so, it would still be a relevant story.

As was said earlier, I dread to think at what point this week the family were contacted by RTE researchers.

Advertisement