Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: March 14th 2014

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2014/0315/602512-kian-egan-says-late-late-was-nerve-wracking/

Kian Egan says that playing the Late Late was a nervous experience for him.. I know how he feels. The first time I ever sang in front of a live audience, I was nervous too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Rachel Wyse was like a briar last night.

She could challenge Grainne Seoige for the title of Ireland's Supreme Ice Maiden. Like a woman you get stuck talking to at a party who thinks she's God's gift who in reality is distinctly average by any metric

(Yeah, the memories came flooding back, I'll save the rest of it for my therapist ...)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2014/0315/602512-kian-egan-says-late-late-was-nerve-wracking/

Kian Egan says that playing the Late Late was a nervous experience for him.. I know how he feels. The first time I ever sang in front of a live audience, I was nervous too.

:D:D:D Sure you're a born natural CH....I'll never know how Louis never found you!...:P

Skid X wrote: »

She could challenge Grainne Seoige for the title of Ireland's Supreme Ice Maiden. Like a woman you get stuck talking to at a party who thinks she's God's gift who in reality is distinctly average by any metric

(Yeah, the memories came flooding back, I'll save the rest of it for my therapist ...)

There now Skid.......take a chill pill and watch Wales get stuffed.....(oops sorry WM...), em, watch Wales have a great day out....:pac:

It's all in the past....

Think of the green mist later....:)

And now 16 people like Jason. I'm glad his mammy is a Boardie now....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 366 ✭✭Juan_Mata

I clicked Jason Byrne is funny on the poll so the place would go into meltdown.

I'd rather stick forks in my eyes, pull them out and eat them like pickles than watch Jigsaw.

• Advertisement

Juan_Mata wrote: »
    I clicked Jason Byrne is funny on the poll so the place would go into meltdown.

I'd rather stick forks in my eyes, pull them out and eat them like pickles than watch Jigsaw.

The future is bright for you JM..........

;)

I look forward to your future posts......

Do you like kitteh's and puppeh's by any chance??......;)

(Pause before you post...)....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,699 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Spot on...Tubs did the best he could, but she hardly got the party started. That's what working for Sky does to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

The poll is closed. Phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Yeah but for Kian it was a new experience to sing live in front of an audience

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

Yeah but for Kian it was a new experience to sing live in front of an audience

I can't believe he actually said that out loud!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

lolo62 wrote: »
    I can't believe he actually said that out loud!

Sorry I didn't see the show. Did he say that????

That was just my thoughts in regard to the above quote about him being nervous singing in front of a live audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

They dont have to fire him from RTE altogether.. They could bring him on to the show once a month to review books.. :D

A Ryan Tubridy book review programme on RTE, you say.

It might look something like this ...

http://www.rte.ie/archives/exhibitions/1862-before-fame/471941-ryan-tubridy-on-scratch-saturday/?page=1

"You'd really want to be over the hill to enjoy the humour" He was a narky little critic back then. Although he was never going to take kindly to someone having a dig at The Beatles.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

A Ryan Tubridy book review programme on RTE, you say.

It might look something like this ...

http://www.rte.ie/archives/exhibitions/1862-before-fame/471941-ryan-tubridy-on-scratch-saturday/?page=1

"You'd really want to be over the hill to enjoy the humour" He was a narky little critic back then. Although he was never going to take kindly to someone having a dig at The Beatles.
    jeeaysus he was way cooler back then, if a little depressed.

Advertisement