Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Taryn Terrell ‏
    Welcoming my sweet little girl Emerson into the world! I love her so much!

BhwXpl2CEAAbvHT.jpg:large

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Is she still with drew?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Is she still with drew?

No, they had a bust up that led to her sacking from the company, and his push as the next big thing being stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,998 ✭✭✭cena

Google her Playboy shoot. Nsfw

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

cena wrote: »
    Google her Playboy shoot. Nsfw

I would highly recommend this action. Or Daily motion has a nice selection of videos...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Hungover too death here but a few PM's of said items would be welcomed
    Thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Vince is offically a billionaire again.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/fjlk45edee/vince-mcmahon/

McMahon was briefly a billionaire over a decade ago but this is the first time he officially joins the Forbes Billionaires ranks, thanks to his exceedingly popular World Wrestling Entertainment, which is broadcast in 150 countries.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Well there goes Punk's line of Vince is a millionare who should be a billionare!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Vince is offically a billionaire again.

McMahon was briefly a billionaire over a decade ago but this is the first time he officially joins the Forbes Billionaires ranks, thanks to his exceedingly popular World Wrestling Entertainment, which is broadcast in 150 countries.

Liz-Lemon-Eye-Roll-and-Exhale-30-Rock.gif

Great we`ll hear this every 5 minutes on Raw, i`ll miss most fast forwarding though. :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,430 ✭✭✭✭Penn

GTR63 wrote: »
    Great we`ll hear this every 5 minutes on Raw, i`ll miss most fast forwarding though. :pac: :pac: :pac:

I doubt they'll mention it on Raw.

"Vince McMahon is officially a billionaire. By the way, did we mention you can sign up to the WWE Network for $9.99 a month?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Pfffft, he's still only the 1,372nd richest person on the planet, so I betcha he's still not happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Without wasting so much on the likes of WWE Films, that would have happened a long time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I assume that's because of the big increase in the share price in the last couple of months.

Main Event is going Live on the Network. At this rate, it seems like its only a matter of time before everything is live. Not sure why Main Event is going live before Smackdown, or at all really. Seems excessive for a show that nothing ever happens on.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Main Event is going Live on the Network. At this rate, it seems like its only a matter of time before everything is live. Not sure why Main Event is going live before Smackdown, or at all really. Seems excessive for a show that nothing ever happens on.

So are they moving Main Event to a Tuesday night on the Network then?

Loughc wrote: »
    So are they moving Main Event to a Tuesday night on the Network then?

Right now, it'll be shown live before the Smackdown taping. Guessing Smackdown will eventually be moved if they plan on making it live too. Probably replace it with Superstars so that people will have half a reason to go to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

OMG they are so bringing back the Cruiserweight Title and making it all about that!

Not really though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Probably testing the live streaming, not that interest in a live stream of Main Event could ever be a proxy for WrestleMania.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Omackeral wrote: »
    OMG they are so bringing back the Cruiserweight Title and making it all about that!
    Not really though.

Knowing WWE 2014 they will have Kevin Nash be the lead announcer on it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

GTR63 wrote: »
    Knowing WWE 2014 they will have Kevin Nash be the lead announcer on it :rolleyes:

That would actually be hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

having Scott Steiner make a comeback as a commentator, now THAT would be hilarious.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Kevin Nash, colour commentator, Steiner doing play by play.

Chet Lemon and Black Snow with Steiner as the ring announcer.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Angron wrote: »
    Kevin Nash, colour commentator, Steiner doing play by play.

I would literally explode from happiness

All Pro Wrestling is elated to announce that former APW World-Wide Internet Champion and current #1 Contender for the APW Universal Heavyweight Championship, Drake Younger was offered and has officially signed a contract with WWE.

I'm pretty surprised if that's the case. Never thought Drake would be high on their list. Saying that, he's a great wrestler who has really come into his own in the last few years after paying his dues in death matches.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I'm pretty surprised if that's the case. Never thought Drake would be high on their list. Saying that, he's a great wrestler who has really come into his own in the last few years after paying his dues in death matches.

I should say. He has done a lot of signing no nos. I know Sami Calihan and Dean Ambrose have done deathmatches but Drake was strictly one for a long time. He has scars all over his body. Also he has openly spoke about his hard drug use.

Nicest crazy guy in world though and a talented wrestler. He has a wife and two kids so I am glad he is moving up. Gives hope for Kevin Steen too.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,841 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bully Ray Dudley tweet:

“After hearing #ChicagoRaw crowd tonight has helped me make an important career decision @IMPACTWRESTLING. Stay tuned.”

Is he coming back to WWE?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bully Ray Dudley tweet:

“After hearing #ChicagoRaw crowd tonight has helped me make an important career decision @IMPACTWRESTLING. Stay tuned.”

Doubtful. Can't see him tagging impact wrestling just to announce he's leaving.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Bully Ray Dudley tweet:

Retire?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Bully Ray Dudley tweet: “After hearing #ChicagoRaw crowd tonight has helped me make an important career decision @IMPACTWRESTLING. Stay tuned.” Is he coming back to WWE?

He's pulling a Hogan (i.e. tweeting about anything relevant to give himself some free publicity). Dismiss this transparent stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement