Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of people annoy you?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

People from 'The mammy brigade' who think your life is pointless and unfulfilled if you dont have kids. And push a pram like a lethal weapon, jabbing you in the ankles then tutting at you!

Arrogant people

People who dont indicate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

People who say hurtful things, thinking they are just making an observation.

Discussing me losing weight with my OH, he asked my weight. I told him.

He said 'jesus if you were in UFC guess which weight division you'd be in'

I heard enough. One part of me was hurt, I cried a lot. Another part found it hilarious that he actually said it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

People who value looks above all other qualities. So shallow.

People who think they know it all.

Insecure people who are jealous of their partners having opposite sex friends. Nothing worse than an insecure man :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Feminists.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Poor-mouths

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

superstitious people.

people who talk about themselves constantly.

oh yeah, cnuts, hate them too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Needy demanding people who can't make a decision without needing to have the input of everyone they know and turning everything into a huge drama. Everything they do takes priority over other peoples needs. I hate these people and have just given the walking papers to a person like this that i have known(put up with) for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Mothers who think their "little darlings" are so amazing that they must post **** up about the runt every day on FB, then don't even bother to try stop the child from screaming in public and you have to listen to their kid because "when your a parent you'll understand" Fook right off.

Auld wans with a sense of entitlement, they shouldn't have to pay for anything the government should pay everything for them ect, also that attitude because their old they are allowed be a rude ignorant wanker. Hate them!

Atheist who think they are more intelligent than people with religion and those who are religious are therefore ignorant and stupid. Likewise religious people who think their better people based on their faith, as if the fact you pray makes you better then someone who doesn't judged by your actions not your words imo.

People who bash those on the dole, Usually done by people in steady employment and a decent income, Newsflash most people don't want to be on the dole most wish to work and try very hard to do so, Very few of them are "benefit scroungers or cheats" Hate people who say crap like that.

Both sides of the Aboration debate neither can have a civil or fair debate without insulting the other, ie pro choice "your killing all the baby's" Anti Abortion "your a bigot small minded Catholic lunitic" a debate i've stayed firmly away from for those reasons.

People who are always negative about the country "the place is a ****hole" then they do **** all about it while many hard working people try to better the place either do something positive to change it or STFU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

Yeah, as others have said, people who talk about themselves all the time and have zero interest in anyone else. I wonder how they got as far as they did in life e.g. keep friends when they're like that. It's really odd behaviour. How could you be so lacking in self-awareness to not realise you're boring the arse off everyone you talk to? :confused:

Certain types of posh Spanish people who think they're the biz and who vote the party in power now in Spain just because that's what them and their ilk do. Voting without engaging the brain in the slightest. The state of ye! You're dressing EXACTLY like you did when you came as students to learn English in the 80s yet you still have the audacity to openly stare down your noses at other people. Posh rednecks are all you are. :mad:

People who don't practise a bit of common courtesy as they go about their day: give up your fcuking seat to the 90 year old woman with crutches ffs and stop pretending you haven't seen her. :mad:

And that's it really! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Just sitting in college, thinking about it.

What annoys me is people who snigger when you ask the lecturer a question... The lecturer encourages people to ask questions... Cue sniggering which in turn, stops me from continuing my question, just because I don't understand it. Vicious circle. :mad: :mad:

What's your annoyance about other people?

Carry on asking the questions OP and fuck the begrudgers.

You're in college for a reason and the lecturers are there for a reason and to hell with everyone else in the room.

Someday you will snigger back at the twats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

whirlpool wrote: »
    So, roughly half of Boards.ie, then.

Yeah, that was pretty much what I was going for - I had been reading the "truth about obesity" thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭WellThen?

People with no backbone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

actually i have a client that looks at herself in the mirror, tossing her hair from side to side for the duration of our conversation. she adooooores herself. unacceptable behaviour though imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Over analytical rugby 'experts'.

They trawl the law books just to prove a point, criticise the refs, criticise the players, criticise Pythagaros for the second row not binding properly.

They go over such minute details. Too much information is given to them via statistical websites. Overkill in my opinion.

I really do wonder if they enjoy the game for what it is or are their brains constantly updating and crunching the data?

The professional game is just too 'professional' for some fans.

Candie wrote: »
    People who suck the joy out of you with their relentless miserable refusal to see anything good in anyone or anything.

People who jiggle their legs. Tried to explain something important to a colleague while he sat facing me, jiggling his left leg. I just wanted to scream at him to sit still and stop distracting me. It's sooooooooo annnnoooooyyyyyinggggg :(

:pac:

Stopped jiggling my leg as soon as I read this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

One uppers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

People who you do a favour for..then constantly try and take advantage of your decency,then the minute you say no to them....your the greatest bolox going

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Hazys wrote: »
    Naggers

10 Posts and no Naggers joke, c'mon AH you are slipping up!

I think you meant N_GGERS. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Passive aggressive people. If you have something to say then say it. Don't be a coward and throw silly digs. Makes people look petty and pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

WellThen? wrote: »
    People with no backbone

Leave the disabled alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭scwazrh

People talking loudly on mobiles in public. STFU I don't give a shít what you have to say.
    I'm going to go on a rampage one of these days.
    People who literally stand on top of you when they're talking to you.
    Personal space much?
    Lars1916 wrote: »
    Snobs and other posh people, racists and others who are blinded by xenophobia and bias, and those who are cruel to animals.

They don't really annoy me, I hate them :mad:
    Duggy747 wrote: »
    People who stand at doorways having a lovely chat, blocking people getting through.

Bastards, ignorant bastards.
    Overly obnoxious people who have to talk as loudly as they can so everybody knows how wild and interesting their life is
    893bet wrote: »
    People who act overtly flamboyant (similar to next point).
    Attention seekers.
    People who claim to be out spoken (but are really just rude).
    People who try hard to be "stone mad like".
    Anyone with a "Holier Than Thou" attitude who's only goal in life is to judge others and purposely try to make them feel worthless.

All these people share something in common,,,,,

They are all Audi drivers:(

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭rog871

People like you who don't pay attention in lectures and think of Sh**e.

Unless you are philosophy student. In that case, keep up the good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jennytightlips

Facebook "celebrities" who have over 2000 online friends and only 1 or 2 real life friends

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

People who literally stand on top of you when they're talking to you.
    Personal space much?

People who misuse the word literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Those fools that gobble up anything that smells even remotely like a conspiracy theory. Getting all their "facts" from YouTube videos and strange websites run by self-proclaimed experts.

They also almost always are anti anything about the Government. Sitting on the dole because they lost their cushy overpaid job and can't pay off all the money they borrowed all while complaining that the banksters flew away in a helicopter with sacks full of money.

Basically Tony Rochford and his apostles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

People who are slow at ATM's

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭juniord

people who know the price of everything and the value of nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Those Irish balding, middle-aged condescending men in positions of authority. You know the type.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭Kiwi in IE

Go to the 'Truth about Obesity' thread and read all the "Biggest social problem of our time" and "My taxes pay their medical bills" comments.

That type of person!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭Katgurl

Heterosexual females over 25 who pretend to be a bit gay when in the company of men. It's desperate & pathetic and you're old enough to know better.

People who leap in with pushy advice when they have one tiny piece of information to hand.

Advertisement