Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of people annoy you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Kiwi in IE wrote: »
    Go to the 'Truth about Obesity' thread and read all the "Biggest social problem of our time" and "My taxes pay their medical bills" comments.

That type of person!

It just reminded me how closed minded people are reading that thread.
    I was thinking, "Really??? People actually believe the offensive sh1t they're talking on here?"
    They're the same people who call Joe Duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

People who are devoid of common courtesy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

Those fools that gobble up anything that smells even remotely like a conspiracy theory. Getting all their "facts" from YouTube videos and strange websites run by self-proclaimed experts.

They also almost always are anti anything about the Government. Sitting on the dole because they lost their cushy overpaid job and can't pay off all the money they borrowed all while complaining that the banksters flew away in a helicopter with sacks full of money.

Basically Tony Rochford and his apostles.

That is some serious alliteration going on there!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

People who constantly feel the need to offer unsolicited advice.

People who can't walk and think at the same time.

Grown Ups with freakishly small teeth. They should at least have the common courtesy to have a smaller head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Loudmouthed fuktards - like myself:mad:

RayM wrote: »
    People who constantly feel the need to offer unsolicited advice..

This. Its so annoying!! When they are nosey and rude at the same time its even worse. Happened to me a few weeks ago.

I mentioned something I did, and got 'oh you did that? Well I bet you're not as great as me. Did you do it this way? This is the way I did it, I'm great and now everyone can see what a great person I am. I'm so passive aggressive that I'm coming across bitchy to you, but super helpful and informative to others'

STFU, I didn't ask for your advice. I don't care how you did it. Its none of your business how I did it, but now you've put me in an awkward spot because you've asked me a very personal question in public, if I don't answer people assume the worst and think you're some great goddess of wisdom.

Eg- did you make this custard yourself? I always make it myself, my OH works really hard and I couldn't possibly expect him to help with it. You probably should make it yourself, not exactly fair on him is it?? I'm such a good person I even go to bed earlier just so I can wake up earlier and make it for him at 6am :o look at me pretending I'm embarrassed even though I'm totally bragging about how f*cking amazing I am and my awesome custard.

(I've had an emotional week, that's the longest rant I've ever had in my life. Please ignore me. I feel 10x better)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

People who sit beside you on the bus when there are a load of empty seats all around!

I'm looking at you sweaty old man :mad:

I'm looking at you sweaty old man

Maybe that's why he sat beside you?

• Advertisement

People who can't push and/or park a trolley properly at the supermarket - people should be forced to have a license for pushing a trolley.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

People who can't use ATM's. There are so many its scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

37504025.jpg

mauzo! wrote: »
    This. Its so annoying!! When they are nosey and rude at the same time its even worse. Happened to me a few weeks ago.

I mentioned something I did, and got 'oh you did that? Well I bet you're not as great as me. Did you do it this way? This is the way I did it, I'm great and now everyone can see what a great person I am. I'm so passive aggressive that I'm coming across bitchy to you, but super helpful and informative to others'

STFU, I didn't ask for your advice. I don't care how you did it. Its none of your business how I did it, but now you've put me in an awkward spot because you've asked me a very personal question in public, if I don't answer people assume the worst and think you're some great goddess of wisdom.

Eg- did you make this custard yourself? I always make it myself, my OH works really hard and I couldn't possibly expect him to help with it. You probably should make it yourself, not exactly fair on him is it?? I'm such a good person I even go to bed earlier just so I can wake up earlier and make it for him at 6am :o look at me pretending I'm embarrassed even though I'm totally bragging about how f*cking amazing I am and my awesome custard.

(I've had an emotional week, that's the longest rant I've ever had in my life. Please ignore me. I feel 10x better)

Epic post is epic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

People who post photos of themselves online and try to pass it off as something other than total and utter "look at me!" "look at me!" attention-seeking. e.g. posting a photo of themselves with a caption that solely references some other minor detail of the photo so as to pretend that they were posting it to bring that minor detail to our attention, instead of what they were actually doing: begging us to Like their selfie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

Athiests. Spend more time talking about religion and god than believers and shove their non-belief in your face.

Apple haters. Ok itunes is a load of cack but the iphone is beautiful to use. Much nicer than any android. I know because I switched from the iphone to the android (s3).

People who say things twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Grown Ups with freakishly small teeth. They should at least have the common courtesy to have a smaller head.

I have always had a dislike of men who look like Eddie the Eagle. Aviator style glasses and large chins. Just can't trust 'em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

Men with beards. Most dictators and Cult leaders have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 892 ✭✭✭GenieOz

Apple haters. Ok itunes is a load of cack but the iphone is beautiful to use. Much nicer than any android. I know because I switched from the iphone to the android (s3).

Fanboys of anything, most annoying f*ckers on the planet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭easy1

I can't tolerate people who always play the victim.

Attention seekers. I hate people who go around acting all sad and when someone asks whats wrong they're like 'oh nothing' and they keep moping around waiting for more and more people to pay attention to them.

Two faced people

People that claim they hate drama and are always causing drama.

Also the people who gone through some really hard struggles so whenever someone else has struggles (although not as hard but still substantial) make them feel bad because it's not a "real struggle".

Jealous women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

People who act and strut as if they are the crucial core mission critical head honcho of a project and then fcuk off from email, txt, fone. And return from thin air expecting to take up where they left off as if nothing changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

PEOPLE WHO AREN'T PUNCTUAL !!!!!!!!!!!

People who put Facebook Twitter and other online image before physical image.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Pathologically nosy gossips. Fcuk off the lot of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

People who do that disgusting snort thing to clear their noses, BLOW YOUR NOSE!! It's the most disgusting habit, I'm gagging even thinking about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

FunLover18 wrote: »
    People who do that disgusting snort thing to clear their noses, BLOW YOUR NOSE!! It's the most disgusting habit, I'm gagging even thinking about it
    The auld 'double barrel snot-gun' method :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

people who do really stupid things that effects other people, for example driving at 60 mph on a narrow country lane, then crash into someone who was driving at 30 mph being careful, then blame the narrow road, or people who don't use condoms when having a 1 night stand, then think they are unlucky when the woman gets pregnant, usually the type who will run if this happens. or people who drink a full litre of vodka and end up getting their stomach pumped, then wonder why it happened, idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Merkin wrote: »
    People who talk about themselves. Typical conversation:

How are you, had a good week? Lovely. Back to me....

If this is water cooler stuff (and not friends and family) I'm on the reverse side of this. I hate all the shtty chit chat that you need to go through when making a cup of tea/getting water. If the answer is that you actually did something interesting, too right you should talk about it!

"Get up to much for the weekend?"
    "Went out for a drink after work on Friday and ended up flying to Sochi to watch the Olympics. But enough about me, what did you get up to?"
    "Oh, not much. Went to the gym on Saturday."

It's only a bounce to see if someone has any fun/exciting/non dead end to talk about. I didn't think most people gave a flying fck if you went to your wife's mothers house for a lovely roast on Sunday.

• Advertisement

People who try and project an image as being able to deal with all kinds of everything, yet the minute their own daily routine is in anyway interrupted or distracted become narky buffoons.

Advertisement